Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - FS: ejmaster sibarita expert blades,stiga allround
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FS: ejmaster sibarita expert blades,stiga allround

About The Seller - "ejmaster"

ejmaster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 Real Name
  n/a
 Contact Info
  n/a
 Ship From
  n/a
 Payments
  n/a
 Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (0)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
No feedback for this seller yet. Be the first to post a feedback.
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: ejmaster sibarita expert blades,stiga allround
    Posted: 11/22/2009 at 12:48pm
Well i open a new thread to sell some sibarita expert tt blades.

These blades are very good and exclusive ones.

If one want to know about ejmaster selling can go to the thread FS: Xiom blade, Violin, Bty tbs. In that thread there is also some complaints from people who has not bought anything yet. lol.

I separate this thread because i do not want to mix other blade selling with this sibarita place.

1st. item. It was a samsonov alpha st. maybe 12-14 years ago. 1st price 420 $. 2nd price 600 $. Then i decided not to sell.

2nd. item is FS: Stiga Allround Aniversary Stellan Bengston D248 st squared handle. 600 $. price valid till 6 Dic 2009. 
Sponsored Links

jhe1976 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhe1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2009 at 2:11pm
You need to update which one is sold!
Viscaria
FH.T80
BH.T05
My Feedback
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2009 at 5:11pm
for the moment i just sell here a stiga allround anniversary squared st. there is just one in the pictures. that it is.

i have never said i sell any other blade here.

i do not need to update, you need to pay attention. read and pay attention. do not ask without paying attention.

and please let people that can be really interested in knowing or just learning here or sharing about good table tennis material or at the end buying have a good time in this thread.

jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2009 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by ejmaster ejmaster wrote:

for the moment i just sell here a stiga allround anniversary squared st. there is just one in the pictures. that it is.

i do not need to update, you need to pay attention. read and pay attention. do not ask without paying attention.

and please let people that can be really interested in knowing or just learning here or sharing about good table tennis material or at the end buying have a good time in this thread.

what a bee-hole...
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
coolwenwen View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolwenwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2009 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by jt99sf jt99sf wrote:

what a bee-hole...

maybe he is from Florida...
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 12:03am
Originally posted by coolwenwen coolwenwen wrote:

maybe he is from Florida...

maybe we should call him ejmasherD...

anubhav1984 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 12:51am
jt99sf :- I second that!
BTW, what seems to be wrong with this guy? Why is he so ill-tempered?

ejmaster:- You are trying to sell some stuff here ejmaster . Try to do that with politeness, please. Updating the first post of the sale page is something that has been followed on this forum for a long time now. If you are unaware of that, try looking at other FS posts.
You have no right to talk to people in the manner that you have been doing since the last 2-3 posts of yours.

P.S. --> You are not doing us any favors here by selling those blades. You are a seller and you should behave politely with others!
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
bumpernets19 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumpernets19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 1:26am
I think everyone except for ej is kind of out of line...its ej's thread and he can handle it any way he wants...the first response to the thread was rediculous in telling ej how to manage it...If EJ wanted that, he would have made a thread that said...please make sure to force me to make this thread as user friendly as possible. The next three responses  only make this FS thread look bad.
Rating: 1232
Xiom Zetro Quad
Hurricane 3 FH
Hexer + BH
anubhav1984 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 2:59am
bumpernets19 :- It is not a personal forum where anyone can come and show his dominance over others. All i wanted to convey in my post was that EJMaster is getting a bit too rude with the other members of the board.
He is agitating without any reason. I think, we should join hands in making this forum a good place, rather than ensuing fights every now and then.
Please do have a look at all of EJMaster's recent posts and you would clearly understand what i am trying to convey here.
No hard feelings what so ever!
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 7:00am
Originally posted by bumpernets19 bumpernets19 wrote:

I think everyone except for ej is kind of out of line...its ej's thread and he can handle it any way he wants...the first response to the thread was rediculous in telling ej how to manage it...If EJ wanted that, he would have made a thread that said...please make sure to force me to make this thread as user friendly as possible. The next three responses  only make this FS thread look bad.

EJ pretty much made the thread look bad all by himself.   lol   

I guess that anyone can act or say anything they like...which seems to be true most of the time lately with the lack of ability admins and mods are showing.  

Good luck cashing in on your items here EJ.......   LOL  You may as well put them in a museum under armed guard security and laser light alarm system. 

ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 5:39pm
jhe1976 and particularly jt99sf come here after talking a lot in the thread FS: Xiom blades,.....

jt99sf is talking all the time about how i have to manage my business, without convince me and i just said to him that this is not the place for him (i have reasons but i do not want to show). So now as a revenge he is like throwing eggs to my new shop windows. jt jt you are not a so good man, you see. lol.

i do not care. the pity is that i am having a lot of interesting information to smart people, that it is not going to be public because critizising people like this little man jt99sf. he didnt offend me (he cant lol)  but he is very offended because the truth offends. he wants to be a class guy but he is not.

the real deal is the chance to have a good blade. And you jt99sf is missing all the time this chance. ? ? ? ? ?. 

ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 5:51pm
btwy Rich you want to buy something?.

- mmmmmmmmmmm, no i just get into your shop to tell that you are a donk.

Meanwhile tiehwen gets in and says -are you crazy selling in 600 $????

and in the meantime jt99 is saying -you should organize better your shop, should update, and 20 tasks more because he considers himself a class customer. i think he serves a lot so he wants people to serve him.

Never serves to a server. lol. 

well th all for telling me, would you mind to get out and let smart people to enter?.

have i been polite ?. lol.
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 6:00pm
no one has offended me.

i am very difficult to offend.

do not be like silly ladies. how bad is ejmaster dad, he has told me this.

lol.

jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by bumpernets19 bumpernets19 wrote:

and you were saying what?? I was out of line??  funny...LOLLOLLOL

ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 6:12pm

and i think that in my first post i said that i have had a lot of complaints from people or something like that. what do you expect then. lol.

ejmaster shop feedback: rude, do not update, bad equipment pictures, bad attitude.

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 6:15pm

Meanwhile tiehwen gets in and says -are you crazy selling in 600 $????
LOL...True, true and very true. That punk kid also said "Is this highway robbery on a broad day light? haha...thank you for enlightening me...Sir". And this kid got out of that "shop". The next day, he comes in again, again the next day, again, again and again.....Even that old man, the shopkeeper gets sick n tired of him n keeps shooing him outta his "shop" but this persistent kid keeps coming back just to look @ the stuffs the old man is selling....Cuz. he's amazed, amused n he enjoys being entertained and best thing of all, it doesn't cost him a dime....LOL
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 6:17pm
I just want to know what "donk" means.   I can only speak English sorry. 

Good luck on your sale.
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 6:19pm
i also enjoy tiehwen. it is funny for me.

i was waiting for you i told you.

the only one is not enjoying at all is jt99. lol. he is steaming more and more.
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 6:25pm
Rich ????????????.

My shop is getting full of people.

Well this thread is just for fun.

i am doing good deals how is the word in marketing, ....., one to one or p to p. i am a disaster.
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 6:36pm
"for sale"section,i think,is the most popular on this forum.this section becomes "juicy" when one person doesn't like the product offered for sale,price tag,attitude,etc/..why bother adding to a thread if you are dislike something on the thread?if you don't get you question answered,walk away,as simple as that.i have been tempted many times,so i asked questions,but several times i din't feel comfortable about buying some stuff,so i skipped those items.
the seller here does not show much interest if his equipment is sold or not,yet many of you are more concerned about stuff which he listed "for sale".pm him,if you got questions,skip his post if you don't get appropriate response from the seller or wait until similar items are offered by other forum members-there so many ej masters-you can choose from the list.
Be right back...
Please email to me if pm box is full.Later...
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 6:36pm
are you getting jelous tiehwen?. again and again and again ..... what it means. lol.
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 6:39pm
thank you very much holda.

you are absolutely right.

ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 7:17pm
i am sorry for you Rich.

i speak 4 languages, english, spanish, french and portuguese.
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 7:48pm
ejm.....gosh please dont feel sorry for me what ever you do.   Just tell me what donk means and which language it comes from.  Wink
mf_fish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mf_fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by holda holda wrote:

"for sale"section,i think,is the most popular on this forum.this section becomes "juicy" when one person doesn't like the product offered for sale,price tag,attitude,etc/..why bother adding to a thread if you are dislike something on the thread?if you don't get you question answered,walk away,as simple as that.i have been tempted many times,so i asked questions,but several times i din't feel comfortable about buying some stuff,so i skipped those items.
the seller here does not show much interest if his equipment is sold or not,yet many of you are more concerned about stuff which he listed "for sale".pm him,if you got questions,skip his post if you don't get appropriate response from the seller or wait until similar items are offered by other forum members-there so many ej masters-you can choose from the list.

x2, i see ppl coming in here and starting with the name-calling...what is this? elementary school? doesn't get more childish than that...if you don't like the FS post, just move on...
redferrari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redferrari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by mf_fish mf_fish wrote:

Originally posted by holda holda wrote:

x2, i see ppl coming in here and starting with the name-calling...what is this? elementary school? doesn't get more childish than that...if you don't like the FS post, just move on...

Guys, can we jus move on. If a FS ad is not to your liking, be it price or what-so-ever, jus leave the post! May not be worthwhile questioning and suggesting opinions that the Seller may find offensive. Why keep poking at the Seller?

If you feel its ok to suggest or comment on the Seller's product or comparing Seller's product or pricing with elsewhere, please think twice and how will the Seller take it. Remember, you may think its ok but the Seller may take it otherwise.
dimitris View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimitris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 10:01pm
Hey, this is my kind of seller! lol He is trying to pull a TZai on us. Good for him. lol

I was actually thinking on trading a pencil I have kept from the eighties with his blades, but then my pencil is really exclusive, sibarita and one of a kind, it is amazing to hold in your hands and it writes almost by itself, making amazing drawings, so I decided I would never trade my sibarita pencil with all this commoner stuff! No lol here, this is deadly serious... lol!

lol, this thread is so great, lol! Did I just lol again? Oh man, lol is so lol! People may think I lol like lol!

Oh no, now I am pulling an ejmaster on you guys...! lol!

PS: Nothing to see, moving on... LOL!
Darker Tanpan, fh 729 higher 2.0mm, bh 729 geospin 2.0mm

My for sale thread
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 10:28pm
LOL  LOL LOL LOL dimitris!

no one has offended me.

i am very difficult to offend.

do not be like silly ladies. how bad is ejmaster dad, he has told me this.

lol.

Ok everyone..settle down.  Please read ejmasters words like he said....and chill.  Be happy ej is getting so many free bumps....dude is quite popular...almost like Ferris B....or even the newly erected/post banned SID.....oh wait..maybe not like that.

EJ....are you meaning to  say dork?  If so....no worrys...I too, am not offended. 

NOW TO PUT THIS THREAD BACK ON ITS TRACKS.

EJMASTER IS SELLING A OLDER STIGA BLADE THAT IS SPECIAL.  HE WANTS $600 FOR IT.  BUT OFFER ENDS SOON ON DEC, 6TH 2009.  DON'T WAIT TOO LONG AND LOOSE THIS ONCE IN A LIFE TIME CHANCE!!!

PS....not sure which blade in the pics this one is ej. 
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 10:34pm
oh...IC...Thnx. Rich.
I thought he said "OINK"...Obviously my "THOUGHT" was wrong this time.
Free Bump for this "Awesome" outta this world "Stiga Old model"...ermm...which 1 n where again?
Let's all move on....
LoopingAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoopingAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2009 at 12:24am
are you selling the offensive classic's?if so how much?
Butterfly Cutlass
Tenergy 05 2.1mm
TSP Curl P1-R 0.5mm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic