Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

2010.01.31 Rattlers 2010 Open TT Tournament - Event Date: 01/31/2010

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
smallfeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smallfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: 2010.01.31 Rattlers 2010 Open TT Tournament
    Posted: 01/04/2010 at 3:51pm
Rattlers 2010 Open Table Tennis Tournament

Organized by: Rattlers TTC

Date:  Sunday Jan. 31st, 2010
Deadline: Wednesday Jan.27, 2010

Rattlers TTC, Woodlands Secondary School, 3225 Erindale Station Rd, at McBride, Mississauga, Ontario (south gym entrance, near parking lot).

Entry Form: 
uploads/New/20100105_125036_Rattlers-Open-f.doc
MyTableTennis.NET, 416-800-8569, 1-877-MYTTNET(6988638), [email protected]
Sponsored Links

Quister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/04/2010 at 7:05pm

Wrong form attached

Boll ZLC
T05 FH
R5P BH
sandychu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandychu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2010 at 4:40pm

The Winter 2010 OPEN Rattlers Tournament

(by A.Thomas, tournament coordinator)

Results

The welcome presence of a player of international calibre attracted visitors to our winter tournament and showed them the difference with local talent. Using a combination racket and half the energy displayed by his opponents, Jian Fei Sun smashed his way to victory, often straight from the opponent�s serve and without dropping a single set. Only Giancarlo Cerna managed to challenge the champion in the exciting last set of the final, but he didn�t quite make it, leaving spectators begging for more.

In U-2300, Ali Sadighefar confirmed his recent fine form. The next three events were won by vastly under-rated players. The good news in juniors is that the new U-200 event was well attended, but the bad news is that the regular O-200 event was not, despite the presence of strong juniors in the tournament, who didn�t bother to participate.

Results were as follows:

WINNER             RUNNER-UP         THIRD PLACE          

Open:          Jian Fei Sun ($250)  Giancarlo Cerna        Danny Ly, Thanh NGuyen

O-50:           Jian Jiang                   Alain Thomas          Michael Lam

Jun.0-200:   Sheree Zhang             Amy Nichols

Jun. U-200: Tammy Ou                 Gordon Chau          Dylan Zhao, Derek Fung

U-2300:      Ali Sadighefar             Alex Csibi               Thomas Ho, Richard Lewis      

U-1900:      Alex Csibi      Wendy Chen           Wayne Hemans, Filip Ilijevski

U-1500: Mohammad Hasenzada Jim Huang                  Henry Chau, Adrian Molina

U-1100:     Jim Huang                   Kelvin Du                Cameron Siou, Henry Chau

U-700:       Samy Saad      Cameron Siou         Amy Nichols, Sheree Zhang

waadgeorge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waadgeorge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2010 at 4:39pm
Hello, yeah, everything that's written by Mr Alain Thomas was true, there was a special player in this tournament that we had ever never seen before in North America, but I want to say the truth too that I heard from some people during the final : something went wrong; this Champ has no problem with anyone before the final, but he really was nervous through the final with Giancarlo; so he started to go to the middle of the table pretending the floor is slippery, and spending lot of time wipping his feet many times on the floor; something he didn't do with the other players !!! If the floor was really slipary, then he should have a problem with the other players too; but what he did in the final, is completely, to distract Giancarlo, and he completely succeeded when he beet him in the first tow games 11-4 , but the question here that everyone was asking is : is that  legal or illegal to allow to distract the other player ? and what is the role of the Empire in this case ? long time ago, at the very same tournament, there was an empire during my Match with someone, and suddenly I stopped since I had an injury, the empire forced me to play since she thought that I'm waisting the time, comparing this with what happened in the final here, means that there is something wrong with the Empires in the Rattlers tournaments. My Suggerstion is to let only Sandy Chu doing the Empire during the finals for the Rattlers tournaments. I will be waiting for a reply if I'm wrong, or if what this high leverl player did is legal or illegal, because really everyone was asking the same question. Best wishes to the Rattler tounaments especially when they will change thier illegal dividers !!
pokerpete View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pokerpete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2010 at 1:13pm
just to add to the end of the last comment there..... i must say... the the tourney it self, people, organization, are great!! but the venue, barriers/dividers, lighting, space they expect you to play in, i mean really? .... it sucks ..... bad!

of coarse i would rather have the tourney then not have it.... but common isn't there another school near by with some better lighting and some more room ?

Blade:Stiga Sense 7.6/ Timo ZLC

FH: Tenergy 05FX

BH: Tibhar Q5 Sound

shaks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2010 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by waadgeorge waadgeorge wrote:

Hello, yeah, everything that's written by Mr Alain Thomas was true, there was a special player in this tournament that we had ever never seen before in North America, but I want to say the truth too that I heard from some people during the final : something went wrong; this Champ has no problem with anyone before the final, but he really was nervous through the final with Giancarlo; so he started to go to the middle of the table pretending the floor is slippery, and spending lot of time wipping his feet many times on the floor; something he didn't do with the other players !!! If the floor was really slipary, then he should have a problem with the other players too; but what he did in the final, is completely, to distract Giancarlo, and he completely succeeded when he beet him in the first tow games 11-4 , but the question here that everyone was asking is : is that  legal or illegal to allow to distract the other player ? and what is the role of the Empire in this case ? long time ago, at the very same tournament, there was an empire during my Match with someone, and suddenly I stopped since I had an injury, the empire forced me to play since she thought that I'm waisting the time, comparing this with what happened in the final here, means that there is something wrong with the Empires in the Rattlers tournaments. My Suggerstion is to let only Sandy Chu doing the Empire during the finals for the Rattlers tournaments. I will be waiting for a reply if I'm wrong, or if what this high leverl player did is legal or illegal, because really everyone was asking the same question. Best wishes to the Rattler tounaments especially when they will change thier illegal dividers !!

Empire Ming you mean ?
~shaks
Usatt 2150

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic