Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

How to easily download itTV videos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to easily download itTV videos
    Posted: 02/18/2010 at 3:33pm
Thanks to our friends from def.kondopoga.ru we can present this to you - download away! Just don't forget to put them on MegaUpload and post links in relevant threads.

=================================
Here is how to download from new itTV service:
=====================================

In each link to a specific match (say Ma Long vs Chen Qi at German Open 2010 has the following link

http://cdn.laola1.tv/ittf/iframe/player.html?pfad=CHANNEL1-Seniors/german_open_2010/100321_MA_Long_CHN_vs_CHEN_Qi_CHN
) you need to replace

http://cdn.laola1.tv/ittf/iframe/player.html?pfad=CHANNEL1-Seniors

by

rtmp://cp77194.edgefcs.net/ondemand/CHANNEL1-Seniors

to receive the final rtmp link (ready for downloading)

rtmp://cp77194.edgefcs.net/ondemand/CHANNEL1-Seniors/german_open_2010/100321_MA_Long_CHN_vs_CHEN_Qi_CHN

=======================
Here is how to download from old itTV service:
=======================

Step 1.
Download and install iWisoft Free Video Downloader

Step 2. Launch FVD, set up your options, and click on Start Monitoring.

Step 3. Then in your IE (FF, Chrome, etc.) window, switch to the desired video page. Download will start (unless you are behind specially configured firewall or anti-virus or a similar blocking software or your OS is set up to restrict your access to some Internet options).

If nothing happens (see likely reasons above) then you need to download the videos manually, which is also not a huge problem

Step 4. In your browser go to http://www.ittf.com/_front_page/itTV.asp?category=ittv_New

Step 5. Find (in the list on the right) the tournament you are interested in (let's say, it is China Open 2009), click with Right Mouse Button and select Save As - http://cdn.laola1.tv/ittf/flashplayer_event_chinaopen.html

Step 6. Open the resulting HTML file with Notepad and you will see this

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="de" lang="de">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />
<title>flashplayer3_as2</title>

</head>

<body>

<script src="swfobject.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<div id="flashplayer_event_chinaopen">
        <a href="http://get.adobe.com/de/flashplayer/">FLASH PLAYER</a>
    </div>

<script type="text/javascript">
        // <![CDATA[

var so = new SWFObject("flashplayer_event_chinaopen.swf", "flashplayer_event_chinaopen", "690", "480", "9", "#B8B8B8");
        so.addParam("allowfullscreen", "true");
        so.addVariable("xmlpfad", "playlist_chinaopen.xml");
        so.write("flashplayer_event_chinaopen");

// ]]>
    </script>

</body>
</html>

Step 7. The actual playlist for the tournament is shown in red. Its location therefore is http://cdn.laola1.tv/ittf/playlist_chinaopen.xml

Save this file on your disk and open it again with Notepad (or with your favorite text editor).

Step 8. This file will list all the matches with links presented in so-called RTMP format. Below is a typical entry with direct link to the FLV video file shown here in red:

<video>
<pfad>
rtmp://cp77194.edgefcs.net/ondemand/china_open_tianjin/090816_china_hao_wang_shuai_hao.flv
</pfad>
<txt1>
Mens Single Final
</txt1>
<txt2>
WANG Hao CHN vs. HAO Shuai CHN
</txt2>
</video>

Step 9. Copy that link and download it manually using FVD (menu Tools/Manually Download). This way can be actually even more convenient than automatic download because it allows you to control which videos you need - imagine that while FVD running, every time you go to YouTube or to CNN Video or any page with embedded clips, those clips will be automatically downloaded (which will eat up your transfer rates and will clutter up your download directory).
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Sponsored Links

pual View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pual Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2010 at 8:43pm
Thanks for your tips on download software.One thing i want to ask after the link has start to dowload can we view other link.
pual View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pual Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2010 at 8:53pm
Hi ,its me again thanks you i manage to dowload the video and its easily use. 
hut8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hut8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 12:26am
i can not get  it to work
pual View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pual Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 9:59am
Ok normaly how many dowload do you do at a time.
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by pual pual wrote:

Ok normaly how many dowload do you do at a time.

That's up to you - as it depends on the quality of your Internet connection. Also, most of these sites restrict no more than two downloads to one IP address

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by hut8 hut8 wrote:

i can not get  it to work

what exactly is the problem?

pual View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pual Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 8:24pm
I encounter this some time error its say low memories.so how to soft this .Thanks
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2010 at 12:43am
Originally posted by pual pual wrote:

I encounter this some time error its say low memories.so how to soft this .Thanks

Not sure what you refer to. Is that a crash in FVD itself? or in your browser? or is that an OS message?

horiakyys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horiakyys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2010 at 6:15am
A much faster way is to use RipTiger. First start this program and after that just go to the open you are interested in and start the game you want to see. RipTiger will automatically start to download the game.You don't have to wait for the game to finish, just ckick on another game and another game. Depending on your internet connection, you can download as many games as your connection can support.
Blade: Schlager Carbon
Rubber: Xiom Vega Europe
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2010 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by horiakyys horiakyys wrote:

A much faster way is to use RipTiger. First start this program and after that just go to the open you are interested in and start the game you want to see. RipTiger will automatically start to download the game.You don't have to wait for the game to finish, just ckick on another game and another game. Depending on your internet connection, you can download as many games as your connection can support.

That's how FVD will operate as well - if you read the instructions, so I don't see how RipTiger is better or different.

And once again - if you are behind a specially set up firewall or restricted by a similar program etc. - none of these automatic downloaders will work. For instance, none of them work in my office, from behind a corporate firewall.

In any case - the more options to download there are, the better.

ZingyDNA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZingyDNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2010 at 8:32pm
lol this is anything but easy. I'll leave it to you guys and try to download laterLOL
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2010 at 10:12am
Originally posted by ZingyDNA ZingyDNA wrote:

lol this is anything but easy. I'll leave it to you guys and try to download laterLOL

takes approximately 30 seconds for me to start downloading - after that I download 3-4 videos at once and they go extremely fast. Much faster than with Replay Media Catcher before...

I am still very much recommending this way to DL those videos.

onurzaim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onurzaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2010 at 5:15pm
Thanks for the guide. The program worked fine for me. I was in a search of a program like this. It works fine with windows 7.
Frindship F-1
Forhand: Hurricane 3 39
Backhand: Haifu Shark III pink sponge
TTNoobie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTNoobie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/26/2010 at 10:57pm
cool thanks, this program downloads from ittf much faster than replay media catcher
kenboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/27/2010 at 2:25am
cool program. thank you so much!
chain_05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chain_05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/27/2010 at 11:12pm
Thanks for the guide ,too much.
2017 (update)
ViS
Fh:TauI Bh: Mxs

Firefall

FH : Mantra H BH: Razanter R50
rabpy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rabpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2010 at 3:26pm
cool program. thank you so much!
Thanks.!!!!
Nittaku KVU
Tenergy 25
Feint Long III Ox
http://cn-tenismesa-py.blogspot.com
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2010 at 8:30pm

I used also this program and the result was very satisfying.
Many Thanks to JimT!!!!!!!!!
Timo Boll2 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo Boll2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2010 at 8:24am
Thank you,JimT.
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2010 at 3:56pm
Here is how to download from new itTV service:

======================================

In each link to a specific match (say Ma Long vs Chen Qi at German Open 2010 has the following link

http://cdn.laola1.tv/ittf/iframe/player.html?pfad=CHANNEL1-Seniors/german_open_2010/100321_MA_Long_CHN_vs_CHEN_Qi_CHN
) you need to replace

http://cdn.laola1.tv/ittf/iframe/player.html?pfad=CHANNEL1-Seniors

by

rtmp://cp77194.edgefcs.net/ondemand/CHANNEL1-Seniors

to receive the final rtmp link (ready for downloading)

rtmp://cp77194.edgefcs.net/ondemand/CHANNEL1-Seniors/german_open_2010/100321_MA_Long_CHN_vs_CHEN_Qi_CHN

vader555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vader555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2010 at 10:49pm
we need to register at ittv now...
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2010 at 11:16am
yep. but it's free and easy and you don't even have to give them a "real" email. You can use mailinator.com, for instance...

zzzuppp View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zzzuppp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/30/2010 at 12:11pm
Anyone have any idea how to go about it using a Mac?
kenboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2010 at 1:14am
JimT, I get a message that says, "Your Adobe Flash Player's version is too old. Upgrade it now?
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/" as soon as I open the iWisoft program. I then upgraded to the lastest flash player plugin, but still get the same message. I don't know what to do now. Please be advice. Thanks.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2010 at 2:35am
Originally posted by zzzuppp zzzuppp wrote:

Anyone have any idea how to go about it using a Mac?

bootcamp, thats the price of going jobs way
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2010 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by kenboi kenboi wrote:

JimT, I get a message that says, "Your Adobe Flash Player's version is too old. Upgrade it now?
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/" as soon as I open the iWisoft program. I then upgraded to the lastest flash player plugin, but still get the same message. I don't know what to do now. Please be advice. Thanks.

I am not getting that message so I do not really know what to do there. Does that affect the downloads?

kenboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2010 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

Originally posted by kenboi kenboi wrote:

I am not getting that message so I do not really know what to do there. Does that affect the downloads?

I couldn't even open the program. It used to work for me before I formatted my computer.
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2010 at 6:03pm

what does "has the following link" mean? where do you find that link? view source?

edit: I'm using a mac.

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2010 at 10:48am
Originally posted by LOOPMEISTER LOOPMEISTER wrote:

what does "has the following link" mean? where do you find that link? view source?

edit: I'm using a mac.

That's the URL you get when you bring your mouse over to the link to a specific match in itTV. Or you can move your mouse to German Open link (or any other tournament) and download that link as a file menu1.html - inside it you will find the http links to all the matches in the menu (for all the tourneys, not only German Open).

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic