FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

ttarmory.com -- this mdjenders is crazy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
debraj View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ttarmory.com -- this mdjenders is crazy
    Posted: 03/24/2010 at 1:37pm
We got many great sites... this mike guy (www.ttarmory.com) is kinda crazy though.

Almost before you finished ordering you get a thank you mail.

And before you can go out to check your mailbox the packet is there.

Hats off!!!    
729-F1||Rhyzm-P(FH)|| Rasant Grip orRhyzm-P max(BH)
vid1
Vid 2
Sponsored Links

manzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by debraj debraj wrote:

We got many great sites... this mike guy (www.ttarmory.com) is kinda crazy though.

Almost before you finished ordering you get a thank you mail.

And before you can go out to check your mailbox the packet is there.

Hats off!!!    

+100

Great vendor with great products!!
YEO-FH=Tenergy05, BH=Blit'z

MaLinSC-FH=VegaPro, BH=Blit'z
metallikviper View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metallikviper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 1:51pm
+1. Same experience here. Great guy to do business with and I highly recommend. Now only if Palio could come out with a Hexer/Barracuda/Genius/Vega replacement.
Nittaku Vioncello FL
FH: Donic Acuda S2 Max
BH: TSP P1-R 1.1mm
sleepwalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepwalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 2:14pm
I completely agree...nothing but top-notch service
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by metallikviper metallikviper wrote:

+1. Same experience here. Great guy to do business with and I highly recommend. Now only if Palio could come out with a Hexer/Barracuda/Genius/Vega replacement.

I know for a fact Palio's version of those tensors is coming out very soon. Wink

Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 5:23pm
And what is the Palio version of Tenergy? Smile
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metallikviper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by LOOPMEISTER LOOPMEISTER wrote:

Originally posted by metallikviper metallikviper wrote:

I know for a fact Palio's version of those tensors is coming out very soon. Wink

Please tell me more. Also I hope they can keep it around the $30 mark.
Nittaku Vioncello FL
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metallikviper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by Imago Imago wrote:

And what is the Palio version of Tenergy? Smile

I gave up the hopes of ESN ever trying to make something that plays Tenergy while keeping the goodness of the Tensors. IF that happened, can you imagine how many Euro-Jap rubber users will switch to it. I'm dreaming again.
Nittaku Vioncello FL
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 8:27pm
I'm sorry but I'd be more interested in a Palio product that played like 729 Super FX plus speed glue.

(ridiculously easy to control, loads of spin, plenty of power).
US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
dauntless View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dauntless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by icontek icontek wrote:

I'm sorry but I'd be more interested in a Palio product that played like 729 Super FX plus speed glue.

(ridiculously easy to control, loads of spin, plenty of power).

IMHO
HK1997 Biotech 36-38 (He is out of it, it is on order) -- but it isn't as soft as 729 FX-- It feels like a slightly aggressive Mark V with a tiny bit less control/consistency... breaks in after three sessions and plays great. Nice sound too(I am in black shirt): gallery.me.com/adamwitherspoon#100433

TTArmory is a great place to shop. Wish he had glue and shoes. I know for a fact that more stuff is on order... so I will be spending more $ when his new blades/rubbers arrive.
1. BTY Primorac, Nittaku H3N, T64 2. BTY Primorac, H3N, Mendo MP Feedback
mdjenders View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdjenders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2010 at 5:20am
thanks much for the kind words, guys!  i try my best, and it is good to know that people are enjoying the products and service.

FYI, it is true that Palio's newest gen German Tensor is coming SOON.  It is called "Thor's".  Kinda weird name, but the mythological connotation is neat ;).
debraj View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2010 at 3:18pm
mike... i hope :) it better be the hexer+ type small pore sponge than the hexer/barracuda/vega/xplode type.

If pailo has just decided the name and negotiating/ testing several formulations with ESN...you might want to update them so they can keep the market edge.

http://www.affordablett.com.au/smf/index.php?topic=724.0
729-F1||Rhyzm-P(FH)|| Rasant Grip orRhyzm-P max(BH)
vid1
Vid 2
dauntless View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dauntless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2010 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by mdjenders mdjenders wrote:

thanks much for the kind words, guys!  i try my best, and it is good to know that people are enjoying the products and service.

FYI, it is true that Palio's newest gen German Tensor is coming SOON.  It is called "Thor's".  Kinda weird name, but the mythological connotation is neat ;).

Like Thor's Hammer:

In Norse mythology, Mjǫllnir (also spelled Mj�llnir or Mj�lner, pronounced /ˈmy-oll-nir/ or /ˈmjɔːlnər/ in English) is the hammer of Thor, a major god associated with thunder in Norse mythology. Distinctively shaped, Mj�llnir is depicted in Norse mythology as one of the most fearsome weapons, capable of leveling mountains. Though generally recognized and depicted as a hammer, Mj�llnir is sometimes referred to as an axe or club.[1] In the 13th century Prose Edda, Snorri Sturluson relates that the Svart�lfar Sindri and Brokkr made Mj�llnir at the command of Loki.
---
I am curious if this rubber will level mountains (or TT Gods for that matter)
-----------------------------------
Somewhat off-topic favor:
Mike: could you do a one sentence comparison of HK1997 Biotech vs. Macro Era? (I know comparing tensor to this other tech is not easy, but would appreciate your insight nonetheless)
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2010 at 4:19pm
where does ttarmory ship from?
dauntless View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dauntless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2010 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

where does ttarmory ship from?

Detailed Results:
Bullet Delivered, March 22, 2010, 11:23 am, LAHAINA, HI 96761
Bullet Out for Delivery or Available at PO Box, March 22, 2010, 8:45 am, LAHAINA, HI 96761
Bullet Sorting Complete, March 22, 2010, 8:15 am, LAHAINA, HI 96761
Bullet Arrival at Post Office, March 22, 2010, 5:52 am, LAHAINA, HI 96761
Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, March 21, 2010, 10:40 pm, HONOLULU, HI 96820
Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, March 20, 2010, 10:45 pm, OAK CREEK, WI 53154
Bullet Acceptance, March 20, 2010, 2:01 pm, NEW BERLIN, WI 53151
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, March 19, 2010

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2010 at 4:32pm
Thanks.

I played once at the Palama ttc; it was in 2005 and 8 men out of 10 had bryce on their blade.

If I remember Rick was trying to give a speech before the league and players were gently teasing him. :)

NICE PLACE!!!   is it where you play on a regular basis?
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2010 at 4:36pm
oops...a bit far from maui Confused
dauntless View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dauntless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2010 at 4:43pm
Way Off topic:
fatt-
Oahu has a lot of venues. Many players formerly from China (some of which were former provincial (national?) team members-- one female said to be in top ten in her province) and also other Asian countries like Japan, Philippines, Vietnam, India etc. Makes for great table tennis. Many different styles.
I will play there on Monday (not Palama) as I am there on business.
--
I live and play on Maui with a really great group of guys/gals. We have expanded some venues on Maui and now have 3 solid places to train/play.

We get some great visitors and the chance to play against some higher level players (highest so far above 2200). So far no pros!!

If you make it to Maui give me a shout. Our not very updated website: www.valleyisletta.org
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic