Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 189190191192193 194>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Colin Ksh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Ksh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2022 at 6:37am
Originally posted by albert19 albert19 wrote:

What is the currently blade about Jang Woojin? Dhs blade or other? Which?

dhs w968 jang woojin limited edition I guess. The one with his picture at the bottom of the handle. You can find photos on google.

Edited by Colin Ksh - 06/26/2022 at 6:39am
Sponsored Links

TT newbie View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/19/2022 at 7:22am
I´ve noticed Ma Long and Wang Chuqin are using a different red rubber. Its sponge is clear, almost white, doesn´t look like a Hurricane.
Or it´s a different type of Hurricane...
notfound123 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notfound123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2022 at 10:04am
I can't tell.. is this Dignics 05 or 09c?

liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2022 at 10:07am
Originally posted by notfound123 notfound123 wrote:

I can't tell.. is this Dignics 05 or 09c?

Butterfly says as of July 1st he uses 09c on FH and 05 on backhand.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2022 at 10:18am
He Zhuojia switched to DNA Platinum H/XH

Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
timoboll89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timoboll89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2022 at 10:19am
during the game Franziska was sometimes switching to red dignics 05 on forehand...the other side is dignics 09C.

probably he is still not so used to FH 09C and needed some consistency and security given by a rubber he used for a longer period.

Edited by timoboll89 - 07/21/2022 at 10:19am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notfound123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2022 at 10:32am
Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

I am more and more convinced their "What pros use" listing is a complete lie.  If you look at the logo there is a lot of space between the DignicsXX label and the logo. I think with the 09c, the text and the logo are pretty much next to each other.   That's why I asked in the first place. I think it's the 05. 

jfolsen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfolsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2022 at 11:15am

I am more and more convinced their "What pros use" listing is a complete lie.  If you look at the logo there is a lot of space between the DignicsXX label and the logo. I think with the 09c, the text and the logo are pretty much next to each other.   That's why I asked in the first place. I think it's the 05. 

Why the deception then? Does Butterfly really care if he used 05 or 09c? Where is the motive?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notfound123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2022 at 11:47am
Originally posted by jfolsen jfolsen wrote:

Why the deception then? Does Butterfly really care if he used 05 or 09c? Where is the motive?

There is no deception.. it's just not accurate as pros a) change their equipment a lot b) they just list out what they know as of xx/xx/xx 
idk View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2022 at 12:06pm

There is no deception.. it's just not accurate as pros a) change their equipment a lot b) they just list out what they know as of xx/xx/xx 

Butterfly JP site tends to be very up to date and accurate. Butterfly Japan heavily regulates their players equipment so when new rubber is requested it usually gets updated to the site pretty quickly. I'd bet that 09c/05 fh/bh is correct
Skynet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skynet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2022 at 5:48am
Originally posted by idk idk wrote:

Butterfly JP site tends to be very up to date and accurate. Butterfly Japan heavily regulates their players equipment so when new rubber is requested it usually gets updated to the site pretty quickly. I'd bet that 09c/05 fh/bh is correct

I'm afraid you'd lose that bet.
If you rewatch the Ma Long - Franziska match (and if you look carefully) at timestamps 5.46 min. and 15.20 min. you can actually see that the red rubber is not an 09c, since the "c" letter is missing; it's a D05 on fh.
Furthermore at timestamp 34.22 min. you can see a small letter right after the numbers, so the black one has got to be an 09c.
So D09c and D05 is correct but "reversed", which is somewhat unusual.

Skynet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skynet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2022 at 6:07am
Originally posted by Skynet Skynet wrote:

If you rewatch the Ma Long - Franziska match (and if you look carefully) at timestamps 5.46 min. and 15.20 min. you can actually see that the red rubber is not an 09c, since the "c" letter is missing; it's a D05 on fh.
Furthermore at timestamp 34.22 min. you can see a small letter right after the numbers, so the black one has got to be an 09c.

I for myself would like to know what kind of blade Wang Manyu is playing in Budapest. She used to use the Viscaria and the LGY ALC in the past, but that handle is a Stiga handle (although it somewhat resembles designwise the DHS Fang Bo and 301 series), including the blue/yellow Stiga sticker at the bottom of the handle. But maybe she is just pulling some FZD stuff (Butterfly ALC with a Stiga handle).

At 0.55 min you can also see the handle pretty clear:

Edited by Skynet - 07/22/2022 at 6:08am
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2022 at 7:47am
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
idk View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2022 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Skynet Skynet wrote:

very interesting. Butterfly JP was right about the two rubbers but it looks like he actually flipped his paddle around then, totally unexpected  as usually 09c and 05 would be the combination for FH/BH
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2022 at 1:39pm

Deceptive info, Nittaku yasaka donic butterfly give diffrent rubbers/blades for their sponsored players. 

Edited by mykonos96 - 08/05/2022 at 10:36am
Claudiu84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudiu84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2022 at 7:43am
Anyone knows what Alexis Lebrun is using, being a Victas sponsored player...? Maybe a V20 Double Extra or a Triple Double Extra on FH (I've seen it bouncing the ball on the racket and seems a very tacky FH rubber)

Edited by Claudiu84 - 08/05/2022 at 7:46am
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2022 at 7:50am
Originally posted by Claudiu84 Claudiu84 wrote:

Anyone knows what Alexis Lebrun is using, being a Victas sponsored player...? Maybe a V20 Double Extra or a Triple Double Extra on FH (I've seen it bouncing the ball on the racket and seems a very tacky FH rubber)

TB alc with 09C
Bran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2022 at 8:40am
Victas is the French national team sponsor, not Lebrun's. The brothers are Butterfly players.
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/12/2022 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

TB alc with 09C

New wang chuqin blade
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/12/2022 at 10:30pm

https://www.mytischtennis.de/public/fotos/1854/Buntes---Die-Schlaeger-der-WTT-Stars-von-Budapest/3/#content

Dignics 09c is a royal luxury anybody can get just for a petty song   Trum ... pum... pum .... trum trum ... bloop

Edited by igorponger - 08/12/2022 at 10:35pm
Renol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/15/2022 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by mykonos96 mykonos96 wrote:

New wang chuqin blade

He is using DHS W968 as his latest blade.

Blade: DHS Long 5
FH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo (Provincial)
BH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo (Provincial)
albert19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote albert19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/20/2022 at 2:22pm
what blade use Nina mittelham?
Old Butterfly Viscaria
Tenergy 05
Donic Z3

My Feedback
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/20/2022 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by albert19 albert19 wrote:

what blade use Nina mittelham?

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?12497-The-Pro-s-Equipment-Discussion!&p=378402&viewfull=1#post378402
kiligolo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kiligolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/07/2022 at 9:12am
By the way i did not see this news on this topic or elsewhere on this forum so ... :

Welcome to TIBHAR, TEAM LEBRUN 🏓
We signed a partnership until end of 2028 with Alexis, Félix and the Lebrun-Team.
The two brothers are now using TIBHAR Hybrid K3 rubbers and their own blade series developed together with TIBHAR. More detailed information to follow - stay tuned ✌️
kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2022 at 12:04pm
Is Yoshimura really using the BTY CNF?

jimmytse View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmytse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2022 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by kiligolo kiligolo wrote:

By the way i did not see this news on this topic or elsewhere on this forum so ... :

Welcome to TIBHAR, TEAM LEBRUN 🏓
We signed a partnership until end of 2028 with Alexis, Félix and the Lebrun-Team.
The two brothers are now using TIBHAR Hybrid K3 rubbers and their own blade series developed together with TIBHAR. More detailed information to follow - stay tuned ✌️

It seems both Alexis and Felix are using Tibhar's Shang Kun Hybrid AC blade in this World Team Championship, according to the pictures.
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2022 at 5:03pm
Can anyone comment on latest Matthias Falck equipment?

Is it falck carbon with rakza x and rakza po?
Thanks
Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm
USATT: 1725
Zokkee View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zokkee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2022 at 5:11pm
Xiaona Shan WTT Champions Macao 2022 setup: 
Yasaka Atletico Speed, Nittaku Moristo SP AX
Joola Flame Extreme FL
GEWO Nexxus EL Pro 48 Max
GEWO Nexxus EL Pro 43 Max
Jackcerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackcerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2022 at 5:49am
What rubber is Bernadette szocs using on her backhand ?
GeneralSpecific View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2022 at 8:47am
Originally posted by DreiZ DreiZ wrote:

Can anyone comment on latest Matthias Falck equipment?

Is it falck carbon with rakza x and rakza po?
Thanks

As of 3 days ago, the Yaska Table Tennis page on facebook posted this:
"Excellent performance by YASAKA player Mattias Falck in Macau when he won againt Harimoto who has been in tremendous shape recently (won both his matches against China at the World Team Championships in China). Mattias won 11-6, 11-4, 3-11, 11-6. Mattias is using blade YASAKA Falck Carbon and rubbers Rakza PO (fh) and Rakza X bh. Next oppent will be his Swedish teammate Anton Källberg."

Along with 2 photos. One of him holding his bare blade and another of him holding his 2 rubbers in their packaging.
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Forehand - Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0mm
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 189190191192193 194>
  Share Topic