Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 195>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
atv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 2:11am
Pro's rackets in China Open

Women's

YEO
FH: 729 08 ES
BH: Focus III Snipe
Senkoh-1
FH: H3 Comm
BH: 755
Sponsored Links

atv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 2:21am
Men's

YEO
Senkoh-1
qynthnghm View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qynthnghm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 2:24am
Great finds, atv, as always. Ma Long uses T05 and Skyline, I am surprised but then again not surprised that everyone was wrong in their assumptions of what he used. You just never know anymore.
Cicis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cicis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 2:27am
Woah, Ma Long is using TG3! I thought he's using H3.
*** TPC Table Tennis Barkada ***
==========================
Blade: Timo Boll Spirit FL
FH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Prov 37deg Black
BH: Donic Acuda S3 2.0 Red
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 3:02am
god the tospheets on the FH side are just beautiful. So good.
Cicis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cicis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 3:48am
topsheet of a brand new Tin Arc 3 looks exactly like those on the pictures.. Big smile
*** TPC Table Tennis Barkada ***
Blade: Timo Boll Spirit FL
FH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Prov 37deg Black
BH: Donic Acuda S3 2.0 Red
vali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 5:29am
Really tensioned topsheets !Smile
Clipper
FH: XIOM Vega Asia , max
BH: Yasaka RAKZA7, 2.0
mayuki24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mayuki24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 5:44am
You really can see that chinese men's team do boost their fh rubber Wink

BTW Atv - where are the pictures taken from? Big smile
Nittaku Runlox (C-Pen)
FH:    Andro Rasant Powergrip
BH:   Andro Rasant Grip

atv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 6:15am
Originally posted by mayuki24 mayuki24 wrote:

You really can see that chinese men's team do boost their fh rubber Wink

BTW Atv - where are the pictures taken from? Big smile

It is from guott.com, sorry i should have credited it!

YEO
Senkoh-1
mayuki24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mayuki24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 6:26am
Oh ok btw good search man ! Thumbs Up
Nittaku Runlox (C-Pen)

chris.b40 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris.b40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 7:06am
@ atv

Thumbs Up
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER
Leatherback View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leatherback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 7:16am
watch skyline III's sales skyrocket lol
Blade: Joo Se Hyuk
Forehand: H3N Prov.41
Backhand: TSP Spectol 1.5
mayuki24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mayuki24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 7:23am
Do Ma Long use skyline 3 blue sponge or not? and are they neo ?
Nittaku Runlox (C-Pen)

liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 11:46am
Ma Long, Ma Lin, and Wang Hao all use the old skyline (Skyline Blue Sponges for Neo aren't easy to come by, sure they can get whatever they want, but they probably prefer the old style). You can tell that its the old version because the characters are in the middle of the rubber, not the DHS logo. 
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
cool_natja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cool_natja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

Originally posted by qynthnghm qynthnghm wrote:

Wei Qingguang wearing those classic Warrior sneakers! I myself own a pair, they are great.

Is that what they're called?? The Chinese only used them for two three decades of playing, and yet I never knew what company they were. Do you know what the name in chinese is?

As I remember, most Warrior shoes entered the Indonesian market in the 1980s were  basketball shoes, with a logo of a warrior holding an arch on inner sides.
Black and white in colors, the black ones were widely used as shoes "uniform" in some schools, from elementary to high schools. I wore them during my high school days, in 1990s.

From 2000s onwards I don't see them here in Indonesia, replaced by Converse, Nike, Adidas...

"Nothing replaces training" - Stellan Bengtsson
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 3:16pm

Ma Long, Ma Lin, and Wang Hao all use the old skyline (Skyline Blue Sponges for Neo aren't easy to come by, sure they can get whatever they want, but they probably prefer the old style). You can tell that its the old version because the characters are in the middle of the rubber, not the DHS logo. 

that actually has nothing to do with whether it's NEO or not, lixiao. The new logo is used for all DHS products now, NEO and non-neo. The topsheets are now slightly different too. They just get the old style topsheets because they were spinnier than the new blend of topsheets. That's why some of them also use the new topsheets because those ones are geared more for speed.

Honestly, I don't doubt that none of them use NEO and all of them just boost the old sponges.
spinnmaster View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 3:29pm
Thank you Beeray1 for your post . I am wondering what they use to tune their rubbers with could it be Dian Chi booster what prott cc are selling?
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 3:41pm
haifu oil- we wont be able to get any short of a miracle because it's only manufactured specifically for use of the chinese national team now. Used to be available. It's really really hard to come by now.
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by beeray1 beeray1 wrote:

that actually has nothing to do with whether it's NEO or not, lixiao. The new logo is used for all DHS products now, NEO and non-neo. The topsheets are now slightly different too. They just get the old style topsheets because they were spinnier than the new blend of topsheets. That's why some of them also use the new topsheets because those ones are geared more for speed.

Honestly, I don't doubt that none of them use NEO and all of them just boost the old sponges.

Thanks for proving my point Beeray lol

Oh and ATV, can you link me too the thread where you found these? (just got a membership at bokett)

Edited by liXiao - 06/28/2011 at 4:32pm
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 5:08pm
haha I don't know where i picked up that you were saying non neo. I guess I was just clarifying that it was the old topsheet and not an old rubber entirely... because the new logo is on the old rubbers now. But haha yeah you got me there.
TheRobot99 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheRobot99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 5:16pm
So from atv's posts we have the following:

WOMEN

Feng Tianwei (SIN)
Rosewood NCT V
Hurricane III Neo
Tenergy 64

Gue Yue (CHN)
Ebenholz NCT V
Grip-S
Tenergy 05

Liu Shiwen (CHN)
Innerforce ZLF
Grip-S
Tenergy 05

Wen Jia (CHN))
Ovtcharov Senso
Hurricane III Neo
Baracuda

MEN

Ma Long (CHN)
Timo Boll ALC
Skyline III
Tenergy 05

Wang Hao (CHN)
Hurricane Hao
Skyline III
Sriver topsheet

Wang Liqin (CHN)
Rosewood NCT V
Hurricane III Neo
Tenergy 64

Zhang Jike (CHN)
Viscaria FL
Hurricane III Neo
Tenergy 64

It seems Tenergy 64 is a favorite backhand rubber for most of the CNT.
Ross Leidy Custom, DHS Hurricane III Neos, Nittaku Nodias

Xiom Fuga, Globe 999 National 39, Nittaku Nodias

JOOLA Torre All+, DHS Hurricane II #19 Sponge, Galaxy Moon 38

PTTC VP - 2011-12
atv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 8:15pm

Thanks for proving my point Beeray lol

Oh and ATV, can you link me too the thread where you found these? (just got a membership at bokett)

http://www.guott.com/tt/dispbbs.asp?boardid=69&Id=417794

YEO
Senkoh-1
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 9:06pm
Ma Lin using Bryce Speed FX still. I guess the Tenergy was a temporary change.

Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
sa01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sa01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 10:49pm

my tuned and retuned h3 neo is close to a haifu bwII at this point LOL
yes the old topsheet is much more spinny but the old rubbers tuned are a bit slower.
you need lots and lots of tuner to get a decent speed.
it could be that they are using the old topsheet with the neo sponge under however....
I remember some time ago seeing a pic of another chinese player with an old style h3 here.

Edited by sa01 - 06/28/2011 at 10:51pm
atv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2011 at 10:57pm

That's right i think the new rule requests not only the brand and ITTF logo but also the serial number like 24-008, etc, so the change in all DHS rubbers.
YEO
Senkoh-1
Boss1703 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss1703 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2011 at 3:14am
some girls use tibhar grip-s... 

why not haïfu bwII? 

(in europe, everybody says that they are the same rubber)
https://www.facebook.com/pierrefiassemapageping

updated 20.11.10 http://bosscollection.skyrock.com

http://tennisdetablecomtests.skyrock.com

bluebucket View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebucket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2011 at 4:56am
Those topsheets are LOADED with juice :p
TheRobot99 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheRobot99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2011 at 6:29am
Originally posted by atv atv wrote:

That's right i think the new rule requests not only the brand and ITTF logo but also the serial number like 24-008, etc, so the change in all DHS rubbers.
The ID number is only for rubbers made after a certain date.
Ross Leidy Custom, DHS Hurricane III Neos, Nittaku Nodias

Xiom Fuga, Globe 999 National 39, Nittaku Nodias

JOOLA Torre All+, DHS Hurricane II #19 Sponge, Galaxy Moon 38

PTTC VP - 2011-12
sa01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sa01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2011 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by sa01 sa01 wrote:

my tuned and retuned h3 neo is close to a haifu bwII at this point LOL
yes the old topsheet is much more spinny but the old rubbers tuned are a bit slower.
you need lots and lots of tuner to get a decent speed.
it could be that they are using the old topsheet with the neo sponge under however....
I remember some time ago seeing a pic of another chinese player with an old style h3 here.

actually all the chinese could be using old sponge...
all the new rubbers have the new style topsheet, doesn't matter if they have neo sponge or not.
so I'm afraid there's no way of telling if they are really using neo or not Shocked

Edited by sa01 - 06/29/2011 at 2:59pm
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2011 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Boss1703 Boss1703 wrote:

some girls use tibhar grip-s... 

why not haïfu bwII? 

(in europe, everybody says that they are the same rubber)

Liu Shiwen was using H3, Guo yue was using Haifu Whale III. Interesting that both of them are using it

Also, isnt Grip S sponge supposed to be black? if that is so, why is this photo of guo yue have her using Grip S with redish sponge?

Edited by liXiao - 06/29/2011 at 3:39pm
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 195>
  Share Topic