FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

OSPblades Forum Testing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 54>
Author
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2010 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by holda holda wrote:

Hey,Peter.
I think Virtuoso is closer to P.Korbel from Butterfly.
Acoustic/Violin are too different,in my opinion.
While Virtuoso is a 5 ply,like Korbel,it is stiffer(I thought Virtuoso was a thicker blade initially,but not true-Virtuoso is 5.7mm thick while Korbel is 5.89mm) and faster.The Virtuoso that I have got smaller dimensions ,but still with nice weight balance shifted to the handle.Being moderately stiff and having good dwell time,one can execute
top spin shots very easily.Korbel is famous for that ,too,but in my opinion Korbel has softer wood veneers and so less powerful as a result.To compensate for this one would really like to have expensive modern rubbers,while with Virtuoso rubber range can be much more expanded.
Virtuoso is made very well-no rough edges,nicely finished/partially laquered by the maker.It could be a blade for anyone from the novice to highly advanced player.My Virtuoso sample is as fast as Acoustic from Nittaku,just softer.And when strike the ball the racket sounds like one cracks nuts.I would probably like it to be just slightly heavier and may be bit stiffer/less dwell time.Overall,great design/quality/playing characteristics.Plus,blade handle can be customized to fit wider hands.I love the conic handle design which is not available from other manufactures.
As said earlier this is a modern offensive blade,some people might classify it as off-, I put in off group.Control is excellent,no questions about it.
Note:since some players aren't too worried about speed glue ban-good for them,but I strongly recommend to potential buyers to use wood sealant.Outer plies are nicely finished so to keep the blade intact water based glue needs to be used carefully as someone suggested-wait
until glue becomes transparent/dries completely.

If it's close to Petr Korbel it's good then. I don't like the big head size and slim ST handle of PK, feels head heavy.
I already ordered Virtuoso FL handle, it looks big and comfortable Wink
Yes sealing a thin coat is necessary if anyone want to use waterbase glue.
But Violin doesn't need sealing at all, no problem.

Virtuoso seems to made for Glue ban, suitable for Tenergy, let's see if it's really a good combo.
Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

Sponsored Links

Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2010 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

OS Palatinus Virtuoso UTC An. Joola Tango FH, Haifu BW2 BH

What is the best rubber match so far for Virtuoso? What D is your BW2?

I ordered a Virtuoso and a custom made 7-ply flexible Off blade. Will report back when they arrive in resp. 1 and 6 weeks. Communication so far is good. The only question not answered was the type of veneers they are going to use for my custom made blade. But probably this is classified information... Smile

BTW, anybody tell us something about sn491 - composition, feel, speed and control.

Thank you
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/20/2010 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Imago Imago wrote:

The only question not answered was the type of veneers they are going to use for my custom made blade. But probably this is classified information... Smile

You asked about the lamina, not the veneers :) that was answered... Your custommade racket will have koto outer ply. The others are really not for public ;)
we make real professional handmade table tennis blades - ospblades.com
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2010 at 2:51am
Unfortunatelly our website is down due to hacker attacks. Our server switched to defensive mode until the certain IP-s filtered. You can read "Your account is suspended" message that is regular in this case. You can mail or PM me directly.
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2010 at 12:40pm
We are back... thanks for your patience
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2010 at 12:53pm
Hi all, we recenty noticed that some of our testrackets have been traded. We are glad to achieve that because it seems we stepped to that level. Besides that it is very good since testers provide that opportunity for other and we can have more and more feedback.

Please consider that we have never sold testrackets with the old OSP logo. In sum testrackets differ in the logo only.
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2010 at 6:33pm

It was quite a surprise to receive this blade in the mail few weeks ago.

OldStiga Standard Palatinus 5 ply All Wood Anatomic (Ulf “Tickan” Carlsson style) handle

Blade weighs 86.5g.

First Impression:

The craftsmanship and finishing is just nice. Not overly conspicuous and it doesn’t have any attention-seeking look with sophisticated graphics or multiple colors, just plain, boring and simple as one might say but to me personally, its simplicity alone already caught my full/earnest attention. Its head or face reminds me that of Clipper/All Round Evolution. The blade came already lightly sealed, it looks like it’s been sun-tanned. I could still feel that there are some minor rough edges and upon close inspection, I could see that the handle where it joins the head, seems to have a hairline gap/void, if one thinks that some Stiga blades are not well put together, well, this one is better but not as immaculate as Butterfly, Donic or Xiom or other leading brands. To me, it doesn’t really matter at all as the Limba outer plies seemed to be of the highest quality as its grains are so distinct, it’s already to me “Graphical” enough.

The Anatomic handle is as good as Stiga Clipper’s and some of my Butterfly’s, I like it as much as my Photino’s, SC’s which are thick, “meaty” and I always use these two as my Benchmark, but not the KLPSP’ & TBS’s as these two are just too thin for my liking. The “prints” on the OSP Virtuoso handle seemed to be smudged while the “maker” was printing on it, it therefore doesn’t look as good as the “Golden” color of the later batch. Again, if I paid HUGE bucks for it, I would’ve returned it for an exchange, yet this one was just 1 out of PLLSystem’s 1st initial batch and it’s for me to test play, it doesn’t matter as most of the Stigas I came across over the years looked more awful than this.

Rubbers Info.:
FH: Joola Tango 2.0 Red, Used & with Glued Residue
BH: Haifu BW II Pre-tuned, Used, Max, I think, as there is no thickness info. on the sponge.

Overall weight of this Combo: 173.5g

Counter-hitting / Blocking:
For Flat Hitting:

Nice cracking, crispy sound yet not as loud or pronounced as my other/last/previous blades, i.e. Old SC, 91g Acoustic, TBS, KLHSp or even my favorite Photino yet louder than another of my all time favorites, Tibhar H-3-9. It feels less stiff than all the above-mentioned, but I felt that it has quite a sweet spot compared to the others but not as nice/large as H-3-9. It has the typical woody sound but with an added sweeter kind of tone unlike that of Acoustic or other pure 5 ply (Pkorbel) which I’ve tried and still own. The control is, well, just fabulous and I thought I could just go on & on and that it’s THE blade that makes me NOT thinking about…..”wooooo…I’m playing with THE blade of ALL blades and I’ve got to be careful and not hit the table by accident”. It’s just a confidence-inducing blade as far as I’m concerned. Really really put a smile on my face every time I hit or blocked.

For Blocking:

It was a breeze both FH and BH, whether active or passive but not as “instantaneous” as more expensive or famous blades like SC, Photino, TBS or even KLHSp. In a way, it reminds me of my last but seasoned 91g Acoustic with some glued DHS rubbers, not as fast as those greatest but faster than Pkorbel, AR Stellan Bengsston, AR Evolution, it felt better than YEO as good as my friend’s WCS Senso V1 w/Tibhar Nimbus Medium on BH yet slightly more confident both FH & BH almost right on par with H-3-9 with IQ 35d 2.0mm.

FH/BH Looping/Drive:
I like FH looping/smashing/Driving a lot, I was pretty happy with that versatile Pkorbel until a Photino came along and it was a pure/pleasant joy/surprise to find out that I could actually do more, as it’s more power, stable, faster yet controllable, I pretty much stopped my EJ quest for my Illusive, the ONE. How does this Virtuoso stand while comparing with Photino? Well, pretty well, I’d say, slower, dwell time longer, not as spiny yet adequate for my liking/purpose. It’s not quite there yet in the Speed/Power spectrum still I just thoroughly enjoyed what I could accomplish w/the OSP or may be even more if I could upgrade my FH rubber to, ermmm….just dunno what, when or ever as $$$$ is the issue here. This OSP V does have lots of control and nice feedback. I could in a way, do pretty much well playing fast /slow loops vs DEF opponent (Vlady, my partner likes FH/bh chopping a lot as well and he’s a good chopper too.) So loop drive/slow spiny loop are no problem there.
BH looping/drive is my most favourite way to enjoy this blade. It’s easier and more controllable than with my 84g (blade only) Photino combo set-up. The shot went slower/spiny and may be longer more often and the arc went high near the end of the table and that was a pleasant surprise, I must say…..Vlady said a few times, “WTF…I thought these BH shots you made few times were too long beyond the table..These were supposedly out?”
Just so enjoyable, reminds me the good times I had w/my 1982 Stiga AR w/ Tackiness Drive BH plus 38mm ball era long time ago, all those BH Drives went in, in and in most of the times vs my old classmate who played vs me with his old Jpen.

BH/FH Pushing:
More delicate/controllable compared to, in the speed department, the two Photino and H-3-9 set-ups, it was very noticeable esp. in the short game/flipping BH, FH. Serves were as good as H-3-9, may be with a little more control, slower and a tad spinnier. For FH/BH rallies, I was more consistent, able to stay on the table for longer time. Just so enjoyable.

Final thought/Conclusion:
Would this be my main blade from now on? Would I be feeling sorry to demote my 2 favourites, H-3-9 & Photino?
Oh Yes & Nope!

Would I spend huge amount of money to acquire this? Yes, but I’d have to unload some of my gems for just this or IT.

Would my EJ Quest/days be over for good? Very likely YES, as I don’t see anything interesting out there for that equal amount of $$$$$.

Would I pass this Virtuoso on to others to have a crack at it? I don’t think so..

Would I return this Virtuoso to Laszlo, PLLSystem upon his request? Nah…Fat Chance. I’m gonna keep it for the NEXT 25 years at least. There's no way I'm gonna sell or trade this away....

Would I be playing better and better from now on? Hah….Don’t think so or Do I ever care?

All in all, IMHO, this is just a gem and to be honest, I’ve not touched other blades for 3 solid weeks…that’s really quite unusual for an EJ or now past EJ like me.

I might have said things/BS repeatedly in my so-called “Review”, If I did, please forgive OR just ignore me as English is my 3rd language. I might come back to this thread to fix my mistakes tho’ in due course/next or future re-visits.

Once again, thanks you, PLLSystem.

Edited by tiehwen - 06/28/2010 at 8:58pm
fzolesz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fzolesz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2010 at 8:09am
Hy everyone made a test for ultimate as well 

OSP Ultimate

I got the Offensive 7ply wood from the new OSP (oldtiga by palatinus) blades

Size: 158x150 ,91 gr, 5.8 mm , ST balanced…littlebit headheavy

Forehand: Tenergy 05 2,1  (oil tuned )

Backhand: Roundell 2.1 (rather shabby)

First of all i want to describe the main elements, after a summary and impressions on a match.

Chop:

Chopping is punctual even with the tuned tenergy.

If i wanted to make heavy chops i had to make faster strokes with my wrist, beacause it feels  sometimes more bouncy then expected. But after some mistake i could gave very hard spins.

Counter:

Counter is not a difficult element and can be expected for a blade not to take more mistakes.

With this ultimate the tenergy feels harder but even more punctual then i thought, the combo feels little hitter setup, but still good. You don’ have to be hard this works form itself.

Drop,Blocking:

Shorter dropps are not so easy with this but this not designsed for passive game its sure.

But blocking a little bit away about 40 cm far is a heaven i could place the ball with ease and it was unpleasent because of lower arc.

If i push it little like close to table counterspin but just wrist stroke it was’nt gave back.

My partner said : „You could do that ? Nice”

Nor am I thouhgt that it is so easy to make harder blocks like Maze sometimes

Topspin against chopped ball:

Beacuse of lower arc you must pull the arm little bit more vertically but not too uncomfortable way.

It gave a lot of spin with lower arc and slower speed but the ball is going fater down after touching the table.

It was more unpleasent than i thought. I have to say this is nor my strenght

Topspin against block,topspin against topspin:

Dinamyc topspins is a modern hitter loop and feels like your still using fresh glued sriver fx :)

I could make very fast topspins to end of the table…with high amount of spin.

Hard and spinny bachand topspins could be carried out with little wrist moves.

I could make backhand shots as well if wanted.

Serve,Receive

I could make serves with lot of spins but chopped serves wasn’t so easy, instead i gave empty serves and after i could finish te ponits with this weaponJ

Receiving is easy if your good with topspins and flicks short dropps is a little bit hard for me but I am using ow the slower brother ,Virtouso.

Summary:

However i lost the match int he finel set, but my partner said :  „you were more agressive, i was surprised „

I used to lost against him becasue he is playing 4 class higher tournament but I am satisfied with the two set won and what he said.

This is still a looper blade but stiffer so maybe well suit for modern topspin game.

Some forum writers compared it with clipper. I can say it is better than clipper in all aspects.Not comperable

First of all it has feeling!!Good feedback in your palm, Much more spin and so punctual.

Higher arc, and not a linearblade…so if you want to be softer,so you can! But if you are harder this a fast killer weapon.

If you are looking for well balanced offensive blade with superb control this is what You want

I am sure you will stop EJ’ ing ;)

OSP VIRTUOSO AC (L=159 mm)( Aramid/Carbon)

FH: Tenergy 80
BH: Tenergy 80
Boosted with Falco long

OSP Blades

PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2010 at 3:42am
Thanks for the tests tiehwen and fzolesz much.
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2010 at 4:09am
I made an entry about these blades at www.ttw.ru.If you need assistance in registering there,please let me know.I sent you a message also at your email address linked to OSP blades.
Here is the link to follow:

Good luck.
Be right back...
Please email to me if pm box is full.Later...
Kalin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2010 at 5:23am
I've ordered a flared sn 486 blade a week ago. I can hardly wait and give it a try. I will inform you guys about the playing characteristics when I get it.

Edited by Kalin - 06/28/2010 at 7:44am
Setup:

Blade:BTY Viscaria
FH:Andro Rasant (1,9 mm Blk)BH:Soulspin P12(1,8 mm Red)
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2010 at 6:27pm
Your lamina is drying Kalin... Wink
Kalin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2010 at 5:13am
NICE Big smile
Setup:

Blade:BTY Viscaria
FH:Andro Rasant (1,9 mm Blk)BH:Soulspin P12(1,8 mm Red)
robjkc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robjkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2010 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Kalin Kalin wrote:

I've ordered a flared sn 486 blade a week ago. I can hardly wait and give it a try. I will inform you guys about the playing characteristics when I get it.

I think you'll really like the sn486.  I've been playing with mine for a couple a weeks and I won't be changing anytime soon.  I plan on getting a backup for this one!

I haven't tried the new OSP blades yet but they look to be of similar quality.

Edited by robjkc - 06/29/2010 at 6:17pm
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2010 at 1:43pm
Is sn486 the prototype of Virtuoso?
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2010 at 3:00pm
No. OSP blades are individually developed. Custommade rackets are made for exact orders of certain customers
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2010 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by PLLsystem PLLsystem wrote:

No. OSP blades are individually developed. Custommade rackets are made for exact orders of certain customers
+1.
Mine was "crafted" as per my "specs.", not much, may be to some, to begin with. I had my so so average, well...good in some ways, a PKorbel plus my old Stiga @ the background (in my head), as template but I wanted more, i.e. more comfy handle, a bit more Oooomph, more power, more feedback/control and that unique classic allwood no fancy no wuahahahaha look. And to me, PLLSystem (or this Virtuoso) delivers and even MORE. There're actually some "extras" thrown into it as well, but I can't put words to it. How about this....A blade that makes me forget about the rest which I've thinking about acquiring prior to this ONE? A blade that makes me feel like holding it or just wanna look at it eventho' I'm not playing it? A blade that makes me say "That's it!" ? Or a blade that pauses/makes me stop my spending spree $$$$$? 

Edited by tiehwen - 06/30/2010 at 12:03am
speaquinox View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speaquinox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/30/2010 at 1:56pm
I received my Virtuoso FL today. (thx Palatinus)

I looks and feels high quality. I glued my regular rubbers on (Baracuda + Hexer PS). Didn't play with it but it feels like a bit more powerful version of my Stiga Allround Stellan Bengtsson. Same clear, stiffish and softish feel with the power from the core. Something like a better quality, much better feel and a bit more powerful Korbel. 

I do highly recommend anyone considering to buy one while the shipping is probably still free (for the first 100 blades). You can be sure you'll appreciate owning a handmade blade like this.

Details will follow after some playing.
Innerforce ALC, Glayzer / Rozena
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/30/2010 at 2:04pm
Have a good play :) We are also waiting... ;)
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/30/2010 at 2:07pm
I have just take a look at your signature with your equipment... I also play with Baracuda (2.0 both side) I am two wings looper spin dominated.. and you? 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speaquinox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/30/2010 at 2:56pm
1,5 wings looper LOL. I loop less on my BH since it's weaker. What blade do you use? Probably it's a custom made of yours, righT?

BTW your website is down again.

Edited by speaquinox - 06/30/2010 at 2:56pm
Peter C View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/30/2010 at 8:09pm
Spaequinox

I'll be curious to hear how Baracuda and Hexer Powersponge works on the Virtuoso.

tiehwen

The Virtuoso is a blade that allows you to concentrate on playing your game, rather than drawing attention to itself. It's versatility makes it suitable for a wide range of rubbers and playing styles.

Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2010 at 3:18am
Originally posted by speaquinox speaquinox wrote:

BTW your website is down again.

Very much for a startup business. You have to change the CMS for a more stable one, like Joomla, WP, or Drupal.
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2010 at 10:15am
OFF Yeah... Let me explain.. (any suggestion welcome)
I use e107 because its flexibility. And we also have the databases that is not compatible to others..
But the main problem is not in the e107. It is a simple query from bots but in huge amount (ddos) to slow the server that can be made for every CMS.
The main problem it that when the querys are coming my hosting iWeb kindly suspend my account. (Not filtering the bots, not foltering the IP-s etc.. just cut the server down with all my contents). I bought unlimited domain hosting package with unlimited bandwith. In my oppinion all who has website(s) working on the website be popular. What if my website is so popular that I will have dozens of visitors? The also cut down the server? I really cannot understand...
I have left iWeb for hosting24.com I hope it will be solved soon..ON

Well, thanks for your patience..We are back

Edited by PLLsystem - 07/01/2010 at 10:16am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speaquinox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2010 at 4:47pm
I played with Virtuoso (with Baracuda and Hexer PS) today. Was a happy evening session. Everything was as expected or better. It's a very good blade indeed. Thx once more Palatinus. I'll order another one shortly. 
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2010 at 4:54pm
if EVER I want to have a spare (hopefully unlikely), I'd go for a slightly tiny wee bit heavier, like 90g, ST handled one just for comparison sake.
Virtuoso, IMHO, is not just any or another allwood blade. It's THE blade.
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2010 at 4:59pm
I think your current website design is hurting business:

For example the tabs above the OSP site:

http://ospblades.com/portfolio.html
http://ospblades.com/social.html
http://ospblades.com/contact.html

yield the following error

Not Found

The requested URL /portfolio.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Also, if I might suggest listing the price for the virtuoso and ultimate in a more upfront manner to avoid confusion as well.

US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2010 at 5:18pm
tnx icontek, in theory is must not be links there since it is a css/js site and there is only index.html (that works)

Edited by PLLsystem - 07/01/2010 at 5:22pm
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2010 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by icontek icontek wrote:

Also, if I might suggest listing the price for the virtuoso and ultimate in a more upfront manner to avoid confusion as well.
Pls mention some examples
silvalis View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2010 at 3:53am
Can we custom order the Virtuoso in cpen form or in custom dimensions?

Potato Face
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 54>
  Share Topic