Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - List Posted - Nexy LISSOM Blade Tester/Reviewers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

List Posted - Nexy LISSOM Blade Tester/Reviewers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: List Posted - Nexy LISSOM Blade Tester/Reviewers
    Posted: 08/17/2010 at 9:38am

Nexy is at it again and is looking for testers/reviewers for the LISSOM blade. Nexy asked me to round up 10 testers for the Nexy LISSOM, which will be ready for the market is a few weeks. Nexy says the LISSOM is 5.7 mm thin and even spinier than the SPEAR with good speed and dwell at impact, nice for grabbing the ball. LISSOM makes it easier to create topspin and make a good impact and control for that “Bang Impact”. That is a cool point for someone who may like a thin blade with these qualities.  Nexy says this blade would suit a wide variety of players. He is very high on it and says it will have much appeal to those who like to spin the ball.  Looks like such a blade would suit an allround topspin attacker or mixed player, but you never know if another style is well suited to it as well.  However, the testers get to try it and see how it works for their playing style and game. More technical details on the LISSOM to follow later.

Nexy would like to have forum members test the LISSOM and put up a review. He is looking to select ten (That's 10) forum members. If you would like to apply for selection as a tester, post your request in this thread and ask away. It may help to describe a few things about yourself, such as playing style, level, equipment preferences, etc.  All MyTT forum members are eligible, even if you have tested Nexy gear before. This means you JimT J and others. *Hint* *Hint*

Since it will be a couple weeks before LISSOM hits the street, Nexy will run this event for a week or two before selecting the testers. Please post your requests to become a Nexy LISSOM tester to this thread and feel free to ask Nexy questions about the blade in this thread. I will help Nexy sort the requests. Nexy really feels this blade will make it big time. That is a tall order as I still use the SPEAR as my main blade. (Yes, the TBS is still in the case the last month or two.) I might end up liking LISSOM even moar. Who knows until we test it out??

If you are selected to become a tester for the LISSOM, Nexy would like you to follow the rules below.

Rules:

1. Get selected – You will be informed if you will become a tester for the LISSOM.

2. Buy something from Nexy’s website  nexy.com and mention your Screen Name and that you are a MyTT forum LISSOM tester. He will include a LISSOM blade free with your order.

3. Get the LISSOM and test it.

4. Post your review to the LISSOM test thread that I will create later.

5. Keep or pass on the LISSOM for more testing.

Testers:

Previous Testers

Thomasson
JimT
Peter C

I would have included rawrtje if he did not ask to be excluded. rawrtje, PM Nexy and see if you all can work something out. You fit a lot of the criteria Nexy was looking for.

New Nexy Testers

Peter79
Skyline
ttcyfi
speakquinox
Loopmeister
Bogeyhunter
APW64

Edited by BH-Man - 08/25/2010 at 10:37am
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
Sponsored Links

Saltebor1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saltebor1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2010 at 10:48am
Hi

I'd like to have this opportunity, if it possible and became  a Lissom tester.  
I'm table tennis player,  US rating 1950. My style is the following
FH - any kind of loop that toward for power shot topspin. Weakness, smash or power drive. Trying to develop right now.
BH - slow open loop, powerful smash or drive. Weakens, topspin rally or power loop kill. Trying to develop.
Occasional short game or chop from backhand side
Rubbers I use
FH - DHS H3 NEO provincial/DHS H3 NEO blue sponge
BH - Red Diamond/Wraith/Gewo Proton
Blades: Main setup Spear/DHS H3 NEO provincial/Red Diamond
             second setup Color/DHS H2 NEW blue sponge/Wraith or GEWO
The reason, that I can be good choice to become a tester, that I can provide comparison chart with other NEXY products such as Spear and Color.
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2010 at 10:52am
Finally Lissom is released to public. I would like test it and review it.
I also want to buy Violin L-sized for backup from nexy.com

Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2010 at 11:00am
I am in!

I played like that 9 months ago

http://boudour.com/ttclips/sampleyaz/

but I am much better now. :)
DeIgado View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeIgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2010 at 11:09am
Hi I would like to try out this blade. Currently I am around a 1400 usatt but that's only because I haven't had the money to go to more tournaments, I also play for the UCF table tennis team.
I generally play a good three ball attack and I can loop just about any return off of all my serves (or flip depending on the touch of the return). My backhand loop is weak but I can punch quite well and block directionally with ease.
My current equipment is TBS with T05 FH and Mark V BH, but Ive gone through 5 blades already (donic epox offensiv, tibhar nimbus all, bty balsacarbo, mmaze, and yasaka extra offensive) and I've only been playing for around a year.
Also, because I play for UCF once I am done testing it out I will be able to pass it around the team and get more opinions on it. Also if it's a good blade, they may actually purchase one.

Thanks.

Edited by DeIgado - 08/17/2010 at 11:13am
Viscaria 86g T05 T05-fx
2059 and rising
Thomasson View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomasson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2010 at 11:09am
Hi again,

I would certainly like to apply for this (another) great oppertunity.
After testing and reviewing the Spear, I noticed Nexy threats his products as his own baby's (Which I will review more when I get back from Spain)

If the Lissom is even easier to create spin with then the Spear it could be the one true blade most of us are looking for.
The Spear was a bit to slow for me, but maybe the Lissom can make that up with the increased spin.

Im from The Netherlands, promoting the Nexy brand at tourneys I play.
I play about 5x a week (normal weeks), play a about 4 levels below national level.
My strength is the Forehand spin and drive, my backhand is a bit weaker but im training on that now and its starting to work really well (im able to do any shot with BH, just need to get more spin and placement) Im the captain of my team and coach the youngsters first team. Also I train the youngsters 2x a week.

I would be happy to review this Nexy beauty once again, may it stun me even more then the Spear did.

Regards,

Johan Thomassen
Blade: TB ALC
FH: Tenergy05 2.1
BH: Tenergy64 1.7
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2010 at 11:26am
Hi I would like to become a tester too. I have been playing for about 8 years. My style is close to the table looping, smashing and blocking. My rating is around 2000 usatt. I play highest provincial leaque of my country.I'm curious if the Lissom can compare with Acoustic.
ttcyfi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttcyfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2010 at 11:27am

Hi,

I would really like to become a tester for the Nexy LISSOM Blade. Having tried and tested a variety of blades ranging from the TBS to the Hurricane King to the STIGA allround classic, I am experienced in identifying blade characteristics. I am an offensive player who places key emphasis on spinny serves, high-arc loops and and spinny forehand drive-- in other words, I am a spin-oriented player which is why I would really like to try out this blade. 

I am the Captain of the University of Western Ontario Varsity Table Tennis Team and train at the Junior National Training Centre in Mississauga so if I am given the chance to demo the LISSOM blade, I will also take the blade to my coach Junya Chen (NCCP Level III Coaching Certification in Table Tennis, Current National Women Team Coach of Table Tennis Canada) to give her professional opinion about the blade.

Thanks.

GO MUSTANGS!
rawrtje View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rawrtje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2010 at 11:28am
Hullo~

I would like to apply again to be a tester. I loved my experience with the Spear, only that it was not too suitable for my game/technique as my current 7-ply. So far, I've not clicked with 5-ply blades as much as 7-ply's, so if the Lissom is like the Spear with the advantages of a 7-ply...it might just well be dreamy.

The Spear was my first Nexy blade experience, so I didn't have much to go on before. With the Lissom I would surely be able to compare back, and see how the two stack up for an attacking penhold game with Chinese rubbers, for all the cpenholders on this forum Cool
Anton Chigurh View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2010 at 11:49am
I would very much like to test this blade. I've been anxiously awaiting its release and I think my style of play is quite suited for its characteristics. I am a forehand-dominant, aggressive looper who is seeking to maximize both speed and spin in every shot Big smile. I've been playing for approximately 3 years. I don't know what my USATT rating would be, but I'm competitive with players rated up to 1900 (I'm guessing I'm somewhere close to 1500 or 1600.) I play for the University of Oregon.

I have fairly extensive experience with many blades (including some Nexy blades) so I have a good foundation of knowledge from which to draw comparisons, etc. I also have much experience writing reviews. I currently use a Nittaku Acoustic L-size (both it and my backup were purchased from Nexy.com Wink). I would like to see how the Lissom compares to the amazing Acoustic, in addition to some 7-plies that I've tried, such as the Nittaku Ludeack, Stiga Clipper and Ebenholz VII, Avalox BT777, and XIOM Solo.

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2010 at 12:22pm
OK, then! you convinced me Smile

Count me in too. I'd be glad to keep on promoting Nexy - but I am still in love with my Color. It will take something really outstanding to displace it as my main weapon. We'll see!
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
hargrond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hargrond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2010 at 12:38pm
If there is a spot open to test this blade I think I would be a good candidate for it. I am currently the coordinator of a club in the midwestern United STates, and the captain of an NCTTA table tennis team. The review I provide would be a good one, in that it would have not only my opinion on its attributes as a competitive blade, but also as a teaching tool as well. And if my guys on the team like it (we usually hit with each other's equipment) then that will add to the review capabilities. My USATT rating is aroudn 1500, but that was a year ago and I am definitely much higher than 1500 now. I sincerely hope I get the chance to test this blade. 
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2010 at 1:56pm

Dunno whether it's ok here to nominate testers for this Lissom, but few names just popped outta my head:

From US: Chronos, Geonomicsknight, JPenmaster, Robjkc, Holda, icontek & may be others who're not visiting as often as some/most of us here.

From MY Canada: Peoneater (very good player/competitor), who may be too busy these days to test/review but eagers to play league/tourneys, he’s probably in Taiwan Ejing or training or vacationing.

From Europe: Peter C, Tompy & may be others whose names I can’t remember.

From Asia: Peter79

It would be nice to read reviews/comments, not only good ones but not so perfect ones. I know all these are subjective but hopefully un-biased.

I don’t intend to throw in my name in there as I can’t foresee myself playing other blades these days & furthermore English is my 3rd language and I don't think I can master it/shock & awe as well as some of you guys. Big smile

Edited by tiehwen - 08/24/2010 at 9:52pm
prott.co.uk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prott.co.uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2010 at 2:26pm
Aloha

I would like to test Lissom.  I've heard a lot of good things about Nexy blades but never had any experience with them myself. About me: I play&train 2-3 days per week and  I'm an attacking player with stronger backhand than forehand... don't know what my usatt ranking would be.. I would like to see how it compares to the blades I used myself( Stiga OC, Galaxy w6, Galaxy t-4, donic appelgreen allplay, Xiom Stradivarius) If I'm impressed I might even stock it in my shop :)

Edited by prott.co.uk - 08/17/2010 at 2:45pm
emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2010 at 2:33pm
i think i am too late...i used to be a competitive player in Easter Europe but now don't have time, only for fun...I can also take the blade to be tested by a few players over 2400 and 2500 and a world class coach that was a former World champion
Viscaria, Ma Long 5, Old Clippers, BTY Ovtcharov and Various Custom blades
thethinker View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thethinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2010 at 2:39pm
I like to test the NEXY LISSOM. Of the two blades that comes out this is the one that I am most interested in testing and reviewing. I am around 1900 close-to-the-table looper who is using the NEXY Oscar with H3.
speaquinox View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speaquinox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2010 at 3:21pm
I'd like to be a tester as well. 
I've been reading about Nexy blades, but never had one. Actually I'm -also- higly interested in the Spear since suitable playing style described for this blade seems to suit mine perfectly fine. I have spin oriented controlled offensive game and find my current equipment quite nice for this. So my usual preference for blades is OFF to OFF- speed range, good feel and dwell for looping. I've had experience with 50+ blades and more rubbers. I'm also a moderator of a Turkish TT Forum.

Edited by speaquinox - 08/17/2010 at 3:24pm
Innerforce ALC, Glayzer / Rozena
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2010 at 4:26pm
Hello Nexy, My name is LOOPMEISTER. I would like to test a Nexy Lissom ST. I am planning to purchase a Violin ST L-size on your website, but if I can receive a Lissom, I will order sooner!

I am a traditional two wing looper. Strong fh loops, weaker on the bh side. In my mind's eye my fh and service techniques are like Maze, but my playing style and tactics could be more like Chuan Chih-Yuan, since I favor my fh. I mostly use blocks and flips over the table, and drives and controlled loops and fishing away from the table with my bh.

I own and test many blades but for the last year I've mostly used a Butterfly Mizutani Jun ST, T05 fh, Sriver FX bh. My setup has BIG power and spin with Tenergy, but it has good control on the side with Sriver FX. I'm always looking for an all-wood blade to replace my favorite Butterfly composites.

Here are a few of my recent review threads:
Palio Blitz
Xiom Vega Europe
Butterfly Innerforce ZLC

Thanks for considering me! Smile

BTW, thanks again for the Acoustic L-size I bought from Nexy.com!

Edited by LOOPMEISTER - 08/17/2010 at 10:12pm
bogeyhunter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogeyhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2010 at 10:43pm
My style is attacking chopper.
I'm using Tenor and currently looking for a replacement blade.
Tried Spear and not happy with it, feeling wasn't there.

www.NexyUSA.com
We also carries Sauer & Tröger.
Lissom O+EASY P 1mm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_65FLO2Lneo
https://youtu.be/YgYFPJCBCr0
https://youtu.be/NeHp789Lb1c
https://youtu.be/_65FLO2Lneo
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/18/2010 at 10:12am
Is there any picture of the final products? curious to see the size of the FL and ST of Lissom.
Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/18/2010 at 11:06am

Keep the request for tester/reviewer coming. 10 testers is a lot, so you have a relatively good chance of being selected, definately more chance than a lottery.

I am sure nexy will spill the beans on the LISSOM in more detail in the next couple weeks before finalizing the tester/reviewer selections.

Nexy is looking to award the tester slots to players of varying skill, playing style, country, high level of forum cred, and ability to hopefully make a complete, detailed, & honest review.  Some of the previous testers of Nexy gear will have a good shot at it as well. It is good for some who have review one product first hand, to review another, as there is a first person reference point.

Obviously, there are more than 10 individuals in this forum who are excellent candidates and it will make some happy, and some disappointed.  It is impossible to satisfy everyone. I hope that everyone will request a slot and accept the results fairly in good spirit. Still, those not initially selected may still get a shot at a free tryout of the blade(s) as it is possible (Like I did with the Ikarus and like Peter C did with the Oscar) for a tester to test the blade and send it to another forum member. Feel free to ask the forum members for a tryout if they are willing to pass the blade along. Heck, Tommy's KC blade passing along is a forum record that may never be broken. In this manner, it might be possible for many times the initial number to try it out for free, minus the postage it costs to send it around to the next forum member. Maybe it is a good idea to make a waiting list thread for testers to send the blade to those waiting. Maybe when someone is done testing and ready to pass along the blade, they can post to that thread and ask for a PM from someone on the waiting list.
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/18/2010 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by emihet emihet wrote:

i think i am too late...i used to be a competitive player in Easter Europe but now don't have time, only for fun...I can also take the blade to be tested by a few players over 2400 and 2500 and a world class coach that was a former World champion

Does Stellan really have time to be testing non-JUIC blades these days? I wonder what his schedule must be ... crazy busy, I would guess...

Peter C View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/18/2010 at 1:08pm
BH-Man

I have a Color and Spear, that i'll happy add to the list of Nexy blades; for others to test out.

p.s. I'm quite happy to test the Lissom, if you wish me too.

johnny89atc View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnny89atc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/18/2010 at 3:55pm
Hi! I would like to become a tester of the new Nexy blade too... My style is close to the table looper. I play with Virtuoso and I have also many Stiga blades and some others that I can compare the Lissom to. I play mostly with 5 ply blades and from the description I think that this blade will suit my game... I have also a wide variety of rubbers (chinese, japanese/european) which I can use to find which plays better with the particular blade. Like speaquinox, I am moderator at the greek forum about table tennis and I would be happy to promote the products of Nexy in my country... Thanks!
Blade: OSP Virtuoso-L RST 87gr
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 FX 2.1
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 1.9
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/18/2010 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by Peter C Peter C wrote:

BH-Man

I have a Color and Spear, that i'll happy add to the list of Nexy blades; for others to test out.

p.s. I'm quite happy to test the Lissom, if you wish me too.

Too bad, you are not on this side of  the pond - I would have borrowed your Spear for a test drive.

So which one of them you liked more - Color or Spear?

BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/18/2010 at 11:20pm
(EDIT) JimT, If you meant me, then read below. If not, then oops.

I haven't tried the color yet. Peter C Sent me the Oscar to try out. I have been using the Spear too much and only used it like 25%. I need to tape the ST handle to make it more FL like. I am not good with ST handles comfort wise. So far, it feels and performs speed/spin/control wise similar to my Timo Boll Spirit. Definately faster than Spear.

That said, I REALLY like the Spear, but I've siad that before. (a lot) I think you would like the Spear, given your medium topspin tendencies on BH and from Nexy's description of the LISSOM, I think you would like that blade too. That is, if your game is similar to what it was almost a couple years back when we had a match.

Edited by BH-Man - 08/18/2010 at 11:22pm
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/19/2010 at 11:47am
Originally posted by BH-Man BH-Man wrote:

(EDIT) JimT, If you meant me, then read below. If not, then oops.

I haven't tried the color yet. Peter C Sent me the Oscar to try out. I have been using the Spear too much and only used it like 25%. I need to tape the ST handle to make it more FL like. I am not good with ST handles comfort wise. So far, it feels and performs speed/spin/control wise similar to my Timo Boll Spirit. Definately faster than Spear.

That said, I REALLY like the Spear, but I've siad that before. (a lot) I think you would like the Spear, given your medium topspin tendencies on BH and from Nexy's description of the LISSOM, I think you would like that blade too. That is, if your game is similar to what it was almost a couple years back when we had a match.

No, I meant Peter C, sorry. But you are on the other side of the pond as well - just a different "pond", my friend! Tongue... yours is bigger!

As for my game now compared to two years ago - I would like to think I have changed (upgraded!) it... but then who knows. I might be simply under illusion of grandeur spell here...

BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/20/2010 at 4:13am
JimT, from the one vid you posted months ago, it is clear you are 100-200 USATT rating points higher than you were a couple years back - minimum. Your consistancy, blocking,  attacking, & placement are clearly improved and you did well in those areas already.
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/20/2010 at 5:41am
I'll give it a review, if you have not already got enough that is, being a two winged looper, it would appear the suit my style of play.

Edited by APW46 - 08/20/2010 at 7:17am
The Older I get, The better I was.
Peter C View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/20/2010 at 6:00am
BH-Man

I'd recommend both APW46 and JimT, as reviewers for the Lissom; as they posted interesting reviews for the Color.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic