Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

WHO d'you mostly AGREE with in MYTT? & NOT?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
debraj View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/20/2010 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Imago Imago wrote:

Agreement with SID constitutes a capital crime here.

with a capital punishment that you will have to listen to him for 60 minutes. LOL

.... unless you opt for the injection before that!!

Edited by debraj - 08/20/2010 at 6:16pm
729-F1||Rhyzm-P(FH)|| Rasant Grip orRhyzm-P max(BH)
vid1
Vid 2
Sponsored Links

bozbrisvegas View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/20/2010 at 9:54pm
If we all agreed there would be no reason to be here.  But I have to say that I mostly agree with Justin Bieber, Ping pong Rob, Christian Suss and William Henzell.  Also feel for Timo Boll losing to Joo.

I recently stuck my tongue in Timo Bolls mouth.

Edited by bozbrisvegas - 08/20/2010 at 9:56pm
Grubba Variant ALL
fh: Hurricane 38 degrees MAX
bh: tensor MAX
Watch me playing TT
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/20/2010 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by APW46 APW46 wrote:

Originally posted by tomas.gt tomas.gt wrote:

Also, Peter79 has my respect, but I cant understand, how he can play with hexer.
 ClassicLOL bring it on Peter....

Big smile
Actually it depends on what blade we use. Hexer if you put on a suitable blade then it can be good maybe not so good if you put it on wrong selection of blade.
I found Hexer is suitable for hard feel/stiff blade.

Tomas.gt may I know what blade you use on Hexer?

I know there's some rubbers that are really crap that either you put it on carbon, all wood, hard or soft blades it's still a crappy rubber. Spin Art is one of those LOL

Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/20/2010 at 10:24pm
I have used andro revolution bh for the last 2 days of play and am finding it the easiest rubber to I EVER EVEr period.  

It is control rubber though so I have no deadly finish, but its cheap and will see how i go in comp. on Monday with it and it may become a stayer.
Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
Thaidog View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thaidog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/20/2010 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by bozbrisvegas bozbrisvegas wrote:

I have used andro revolution bh for the last 2 days of play and am finding it the easiest rubber to I EVER EVEr period.  

It is control rubber though so I have no deadly finish, but its cheap and will see how i go in comp. on Monday with it and it may become a stayer.

But have you tried HPB yet? If not try it!Smile
Timo ALC FL

Tibhar Grip S MAx

Tenergy 64 FX National 2.1mm

He never boosts... of course he never had to...
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2010 at 1:46am
Originally posted by Thaidog Thaidog wrote:

But have you tried HPB yet? If not try it!Smile
air condle 2.0? it's what I used in Vegas and it rocks. I am thinking about going back to it: the ball sinks well and stays a while so control and spin are high while speed is irrelevant: it's all about spin variation and placement with that rubber.
tomas.gt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomas.gt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2010 at 6:33am
Peter79, I am not sure about the blade. It should be some donic carbo system blade,  but to specify it more precisely..I cannot remember. It produced low control over the height of the topspin, dead feel, not slow, nor very fast. But the main problem with hexer was that it was harmless to the opponent.
I know that these rubbers are very dependent on blade. First time I tried Baracuda, it was the same - harmless to the opponent(avalox P500). Recently I tried it on avalox Jpower and it was very nice. But my bad experience with hexer affected my mind and it is hard to change the opinion ;)
Violin was very good match with almost every ESN rubber, it may work well with hexer as well.
Kokutaku Bishu no.1 ST - H3N red , BTfly Spinart 2.1 black
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2010 at 7:41am
Hexer on Tri carbon rocks.
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2010 at 9:16am
I do not think I have publically disagreed with either JKC or Wiggy/APW46, although we have both had differing opinions of our sense (or lack/fail) of humor. (Just to name 2)  I have learned many concepts from both. The owner/operator of this forum and JeffATTC get a lot of cred. Whatever they post is professional and to the point, plus they make a quality post each time. 

There are over 50 forum members I feel a special high level of respect for them. (Some of them may have been on opposite side of views or whatnot, yet they are extra special TT forum friends) It would be unfair to those I forget to mention,  so I do not try to make a fail of a list, (did that before) yet I feel those know me well enough from this and other TT forums KNOW how I feel about them through how I address in my posts over time. Anyone wishing to know where they stand with me can ask publically or privately.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2010 at 5:54pm
Among guys like Dual700,ZoranV,thomas_gt,hagisiv,Thaidog...just to name a few, I definitely do believe in debraj. I've been following his EJ evolution Big smile for quite some years when he was mostly discussing cheap Chinese, till now -representing the jet set in few forums around.........I kind a like his erupting emotion and appreciate his knowledge,opinion and addiction to quality stuff..Thumbs Up
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2010 at 6:48pm
It would be interesting if we could draw a link cloud.

eg.                                    
                                                  kolev Anton 
                                      debraj                  fatt  
                                  apw boz
                             debraj          fruitloop

the closer you are to someone etc. but hey just because i agree with debraj doesnt mean he agrees with me
:)          
Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2010 at 6:50pm
Ohgourami's avatar.
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2010 at 8:15pm

It would be interesting if we could draw a link cloud.

eg.                                    
                                                  kolev Anton 
                                      debraj                  fatt  
                                  apw boz
                             debraj          fruitloop

the closer you are to someone etc. but hey just because i agree with debraj doesnt mean he agrees with me
:)          

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL       
C'mon Boz, there is one subject on which you even devoted a site and most of us have to agree with you, including debraj
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
debraj View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2010 at 12:34am
HEY BOZ I LIKE YOUR CLOUD CONCEPT... defining cloud would be filks who have about 60% overlapping ideas... how's that?

i forgot to include zoranV and others... 

and i am soooo  surprised that kolev had been following my EJ evolution. absolutely right... i was more into chinese rubbers to start with and then esns and tenergies and others eventually. :)

729-F1||Rhyzm-P(FH)|| Rasant Grip orRhyzm-P max(BH)
vid1
Vid 2
ohhgourami View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohhgourami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2010 at 12:54am
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Ohgourami's avatar.

As a thanks for agreeing

Custom Walnut 7-ply
DHS H3 Provincial untuned 40°
BTY T64
210g
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2010 at 3:59am
ohhhhhgourami stop posting pictures of girls that cute!!!!! dam it!

Kolev I agree a simple rubber club is in essence like this idea of who do you agree with.

Debraj I think it would be complex because say I agree with you and me and Anton agreed with you but not me so you place him to the right but then some dood agreed with me and not you but also agreed with anton so I think a 2d space would be too limited.  It would have to be 3d and in the end what good would come of all this?

I would prefer to see a database in 3d graphs mapped out.  but not solely based on some noobs walking in and giving their first rubber a 10 out 10 for spin or something like that.  ahhhh its all subjective and flawed.

The ones who agree know we who agree and have come to see it past debating.
Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2010 at 4:03am
ah debraj I just thought could do it 2d with red lines and green lines?  but it has to be done on an interactive document
not in text hopefully embeddable

Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2010 at 4:08am
https://docs.google.com/drawings/edit?id=17oR9guGs8QsFPWQNe03OjtHVARkwOSPosTYERJngijs&hl=en&authkey=COzj4_8G

got it sussed!  if you point an arrow toward someone means you mostly agree with them.

Edited by bozbrisvegas - 08/22/2010 at 4:19am
Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
Thaidog View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thaidog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2010 at 10:37pm

I recently stuck my tongue in Timo Bolls mouth.

And I recently stuck my #%&z in to Timo Boll's mouth after hearing about the Tenergy price increase.

(That was not meant to be offensive to Boz I just couldn't resistLOL)
Timo ALC FL

Tibhar Grip S MAx

Tenergy 64 FX National 2.1mm

He never boosts... of course he never had to...
ohhgourami View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohhgourami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2010 at 12:32am

ohhhhhgourami stop posting pictures of girls that cute!!!!! dam it!

Girls?  Same girl Big smile
Custom Walnut 7-ply
DHS H3 Provincial untuned 40°
BTY T64
210g
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2010 at 3:30am
if you look on my youtube account you can see the video where I did it, but I hate that video and am not promoting it.
Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
Jolan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2010 at 1:07pm
Dragon kid is my man. I ALWAYS agree with what he says. Some others come to my mind. JimT, Anton, Fatt, the two Peters (C and 79), but none of them matches my thinkings as well as Dragon kid. I must visit Mongolia one day...
Joola Wyzaryz Freeze
Vega pro 2.0mm
Vega intro 2.0mm
Blade collection : https://photos.app.goo.gl/PrgCu5ib5RnhVXTn9
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2010 at 3:14pm
the person I most agree w/ would be "Ryno".
The person(s) I disagree most would be.....well...too many to list & oh dear, don't get me started.....
ocvillager View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocvillager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/24/2010 at 4:36pm

no one agrees me?:)

I agree with FATT, Dual700 and a lot with other guys like Tsayne, rookies, kyle90....too many that i can not remember all.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic