FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Xiom Vega Pro

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
debraj View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2010 at 2:02pm
again sweeping ...i will give you another example to disprove it.. 

there is a guy who chops and did show improvement when he changed his tackifire or something to T05 in 1.9 thickness. no coach or anything. 

i myself improved a lot from 1500 level to 1700 level using T05 FH instead of whatever i was using ... but then i learnt how to prevent tensors from dying.. and used Acuda S1 from 1700 to 1800.

it all on situation, blade, thickness, weight of racket, and then suitability of  rubber with style.... many of the 2200+ US players don't use tenergy at all. People who play 'push-push-Hit' don't use tenergy but better hitting rubbers independent of their ratings

729-F1||Rhyzm-P(FH)|| Rasant Grip orRhyzm-P max(BH)
vid1
Vid 2
Sponsored Links

flash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2010 at 2:46pm
I don't want to contradict you just for fun, but...I am not rated in my country but I think I am an intermediate amateur player. I had played with Alc ant T05 for over a year and my game improved a little but at some level I realized that I cannot make any progress. Now I am using the setup from my signature and I am convinced that if I miss a shot or if I lose a game it's only my fault. If I make a mistake I can literally feel what to do to correct my move. With regards. 
Viscaria, FL

T05 hard, 2,1 mm, black, fh
T05 hard, 2,1 mm, red, bh.
debraj View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2010 at 3:08pm
flash...speak freely and do contradict me ... thats what forum is for . :)

i am thinking... isn't H3 type rubbers more difficult to play with than T05? what hardness you play?
729-F1||Rhyzm-P(FH)|| Rasant Grip orRhyzm-P max(BH)
vid1
Vid 2
flash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2010 at 3:39pm
First I am playing now with an allwood blade...Acoustic. And my h3 neo it's commercial version for sure, 2,1 mm but did not had a hardness printed on the rubber or wrapper. I was told that this it's a version for the euro market...the version for chinese market has a stamp with degree and a white product code number...I think that h3 neo it's a rubber good for beginners and good for advanced players...the beautiful thing about it is that h3 neo unleash his hughe power only when you swing hard...when you play soft the ball go soft. With t05 I cannot play soft most of the time and I sensed that I can play only a few type of strokes. With H3 neo I can vary my shots, I can adapt my strategy to the other player...In my opinion h3 neo (com ver) it's by far superior to the regular T05. The only thing it's that if you don't like asian rubbers you obviously cannot play well with it. 
Viscaria, FL

T05 hard, 2,1 mm, black, fh
T05 hard, 2,1 mm, red, bh.
karabijntje View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karabijntje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2010 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by flash flash wrote:

I have a black sheet of Vega Pro 2,0 mm and one of red Vega Europe 2,0 mm...I will test them, first one as a fh rubber and second as a bh rubber on Tb Alc, Photino, Acoustic, etc. I am just curious because I am a spin player. I will come back with a review...

I'm looking forward to it flash, im very curious about the differences between the two. You play a blade which is close to mine, so it will be good comparison for me!
* TBS - Color - Spear - Virtuoso+
* Vega Pro / Europe
beowulf View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beowulf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2010 at 1:07am
Originally posted by debraj debraj wrote:

i myself improved a lot from 1500 level to 1700 level using T05 FH instead of whatever i was using ... but then i learnt how to prevent tensors from dying.. and used Acuda S1 from 1700 to 1800.

Hi Debraj,
               Can you please explain the term that you learnt how to prevent Tensors from dying..? What exactly do you mean by that..??Confused
Cheers,
Beowulf
Blade : Michael Maze ALC
F/H : Andro Hexer 2.1
B/H : Haifu Shark II Soft Max
nv42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nv42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2016 at 12:12am
I'm totally set on vega pro too, already 2 vega pros! Never have I loved any blade soo much that I ended up getting another of the same blade (my ej fever used to take over and make me try something new)

There is a small difference between the vega pros me and my friends have bought from european sites and tt-japan.net. The jtta approved ones usually turned out lighter, a little softer feel and more flex (resulting in a higher throw), and easier to use overall.

I personally prefer the feel of my light vega pro, less powerful than my heavier one but still plenty fast and powerful.
1.dhs pg2 fl

-FH t05h (max)
-BH tibhar genius (max)
Saitama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saitama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/12/2016 at 2:47pm
lively with loops, counter and drives.. Control is really good. It played nice with my mxp.. Felt dead with slow balls. Ive tried few blades from xiom the v1, zetro quad, omega euro, tour, vega euro, i liked them all but fell in love with my vega pro..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic