Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2010 Youth Olympic Games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
zheyi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zheyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2010 Youth Olympic Games
    Posted: 08/30/2010 at 11:55am
Sponsored Links

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/29/2010 at 3:25am
Originally posted by amateur amateur wrote:

Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

Where were all the Chinese juniors in this event? I know China won girls singles, but Koki Niwa took his game to another level, winning team gold and singles gold.

There was only one player maximum per country (one boy, one girl). Yin Hang was supposed to play and would have been the top seed but had to withdraw because of injury.

i dont think they want to send chen jinqi or zhu yuling(1995) who beat fukuhara and park
NickoRulez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickoRulez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2010 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by kasumi kasumi wrote:

@Nicko
why these video i download from your links has no sound?
I have just downloaded them , and the sound track is regular . By mistake , I advaised to open videos with vlc player , but media player classic works better. Try to download again .

From a Chinese friend I usually recieve a folder with  splitted files , ( each 14-16 MB) . I merge them as original format ( 640*480 mp4 ) without recoding them , to get the same quality and weight ; then I cut away promotions of the live streaming and lastly I split out single matches . ( Easier to do than to explain ) .

Sometimes , the sound track comes out non synchronous with video track , specially when advertising is inside , but never the sound went lost.
May be boring to interleave the asynchronous sound , because I must convert everything to an heavy avi video and then make trials with the chinese sound .

Anyhow , compared with 480x360 files of cctv vods , those files from cntv live are more difficult to handle for me , and to play for you .

Coming back to my difficulties to rip the live streaming of YOG , I have seen that the flux isn't steady , but fragmented in short files of 4-6 MB by a very quick lag pulse .
Files are tradictional VP6 , 704x396 , 997 K , but no one among downloaders able to catch those rtmps , was able to auto-resume the flux too .
No problems for YOG videos , of course . But if ipTV of ITTF resorts to this drastic method..... ?

Sallom89 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sallom89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2010 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by zheyi zheyi wrote:

if u dont mind this poor quality from mobile phone.. :p

Thanks!!
Member of Wang Hao fan club.

Hurricane Hao III
FH: Thors
RPB: Omega Pro
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2010 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

Where were all the Chinese juniors in this event? I know China won girls singles, but Koki Niwa took his game to another level, winning team gold and singles gold.

There was only one player maximum per country (one boy, one girl). Yin Hang was supposed to play and would have been the top seed but had to withdraw because of injury.
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2010 at 4:07pm
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
okiduki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote okiduki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2010 at 1:11pm
yup neo h3. and its a zlf but i forgotten its innerforce or timoboll
zheyi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zheyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2010 at 12:49pm
if u dont mind this poor quality from mobile phone.. :p
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2010 at 12:48pm
bbkon, I watched the boys finals on TV and his FH rubber was DHS (blade close up). I couldn't see what model. It should be some NEO Prov like okiduki said before..
Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR
Sallom89 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sallom89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2010 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

Originally posted by AMonteiro AMonteiro wrote:

Originally posted by okiduki okiduki wrote:

sorry to say but he is using neo prov and joola xplode for BH. boost or not.. yes it is..

And his blade looks like Boll ZLF

is he using red neo?

Can someone get us a vid of him? or any youth penholders with RPB ?
Member of Wang Hao fan club.

Hurricane Hao III
FH: Thors
RPB: Omega Pro
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2010 at 11:41am
Originally posted by AMonteiro AMonteiro wrote:

sorry to say but he is using neo prov and joola xplode for BH. boost or not.. yes it is..

is he using red neo?

AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2010 at 11:19am

Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR
okiduki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote okiduki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2010 at 10:59am
kasumi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kasumi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2010 at 10:37am
@Nicko
why these video i download from your links has no sound?
kasumi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kasumi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2010 at 10:21am
oh,Nicko,I didn't know how to rip the live streaming from TV.I used iWisoft Free Video Downloader to get the video from http://youtholympicgames.org/

btw,I just found the video of mix team final from a news website:

Gold Medal Match (320x240,flv )
JAPAN 2-1 KOREA

Ayuka TANIOKA v YANG Ha Eun 7-11, 11-4, 6-11, 11-5, 8-11
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AY50KBWN
Koki NIWA v KIM Dong Hyun 11-5, 8-11, 11-6, 9-11, 11-3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y45V3J2T
Ayuka TANIOKA / Koki NIWA v YANG Ha Eun / KIM Dong Hyun 11-6, 3-11, 11-7, 5-11, 11-9
lild100 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lild100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2010 at 9:24am
Ah ok mate :D

Youth Olympics 2010 - Niwa Koki vs Kim Dong Hyun (Team Final)

chris.b40 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris.b40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2010 at 8:48am
good vids helped keep us posted
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickoRulez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2010 at 8:36am
@lild100 , in the folder of files I received from RH , the third match , Team D , was cut-off by cctv5.
lild100 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lild100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2010 at 7:44am
Originally posted by NickoRulez NickoRulez wrote:

640x480 , mp4 , by RH .

2010 YOG XD-Team Final 2 Kim Dong Hyun (KOR) vs Niwa Koki (JPN)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6N5TVV6W
2010 YOG XD-Team Final 1 Yang Ha Eun (KOR) vs Tanioka Ayuka (JPN)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9FFH7CZM

Was someone able to rip the fragmented rtpm of the live streaming of Singapore Tel ?
And how ? Kasumi , may be your soft for vods works for live flux too ; IceObsession ? ( can you broke the video-maker's rule of silence ? ) ; shaolinTT ?
Thxs.

thanks Nicko!! did you manage to record the last game where ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickoRulez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2010 at 6:02am

640x480 , mp4 , by RH .

2010 YOG XD-Team Final 2 Kim Dong Hyun (KOR) vs Niwa Koki (JPN)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6N5TVV6W
2010 YOG XD-Team Final 1 Yang Ha Eun (KOR) vs Tanioka Ayuka (JPN)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9FFH7CZM

Was someone able to rip the fragmented rtpm of the live streaming of Singapore Tel ?
And how ? Kasumi , may be your soft for vods works for live flux too ; IceObsession ? ( can you broke the video-maker's rule of silence ? ) ; shaolinTT ?
Thxs.

Edited : open links with vlc
Sorry , my mistake , open videos with media player classic .

Edited by NickoRulez - 08/28/2010 at 5:35pm
dek-dek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dek-dek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2010 at 1:43pm
I used his bat and saw him boosting at the World Schools
Timo boll spirit
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 64
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2010 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by dek-dek dek-dek wrote:

Hung used bryce speed on his backhand and it is definately boosted. He used Hurricane neo on forehand and it was definately boosted also

dude how do you found that??
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2010 at 10:56am
The last match of the team final Japan vs South Korea is now available as video on demand:
http://youtholympicgames.org/

It goes down to the wire...
dek-dek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dek-dek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2010 at 6:46am
Hung used bryce speed on his backhand and it is definately boosted. He used Hurricane neo on forehand and it was definately boosted also
Timo boll spirit
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 64
kasumi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kasumi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2010 at 1:15am
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

WS Final

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PBXXQ2JH

MS Final

I got the video from  http://www.youtholympicgames.org
but the quality is pretty poor.Anyone who can get the HD version?
ps.my megaupload account isn't vip,i don't know how long the video will keep on this site.so download it as soon as possible.

do you have any early round video like ariel hsing or bernardette sozcz maybe soderlund? its hard to find multiangle videos from juniors
sorry,i couldn't find any more,they only uploaded men's and women's single final ,and also two matches of men's single semifinal.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2010 at 11:11pm

WS Final

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PBXXQ2JH

MS Final

I got the video from  http://www.youtholympicgames.org
but the quality is pretty poor.Anyone who can get the HD version?
ps.my megaupload account isn't vip,i don't know how long the video will keep on this site.so download it as soon as possible.

do you have any early round video like ariel hsing or bernardette sozcz maybe soderlund? its hard to find multiangle videos from juniors
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2010 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Totoro Totoro wrote:

I swear it's Photino Penhold because of the blue...but I'm not 100%

it seems that hung's fh rubber is not tenergy looks like bryce
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2010 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by shaolinTT shaolinTT wrote:

You are right bbkon.  My Taiwanese and Korean JPen friends are 40+ years old.

i was talking about the new trend in the juniors everybody wants to hit RPB
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2010 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by shaolinTT shaolinTT wrote:

It is rare to find a CPen player from Taiwan.  Most PH players from Taiwan I have seen or met are JPen (good players!).

+1

Cpen is rare in Taiwan, even down to college level players (19-22). But it makes sense that some good 14-15 year olds are using RPB cpen.

shaolinTT View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaolinTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2010 at 1:47pm
You are right bbkon.  My Taiwanese and Korean JPen friends are 40+ years old.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic