Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Stiga CC7 reviews

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
danie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stiga CC7 reviews
    Posted: 02/06/2011 at 9:04pm
Hi guys,has anyone tried the Stiga CC7?If yes could you please give all of us a review?It would be greatly appreciated.And if you have tried the CC7 and also used the Viscaria before,please give us a comparison between these two blades.Especially about the speed,dwell time and power.Thanks a lot!Big smile
Sponsored Links

danie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/07/2011 at 6:26am
anyone?btw,could someone also tell us which blade has a longer trajectory?Thanks  
danie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2011 at 4:40am
Hi guys,could someone please tell me what is the composition of this blade?And couold someone tell me between this blade and Butterfly Viscaria,which one is faster?Thanks
Stavros View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stavros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2011 at 5:33am
Send a message to lilactime031
Blade: Stiga Infinity
FH: Dignics 80
BH: Dignics 05
danie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2011 at 5:57am
ok,thanks Smile
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2011 at 11:34am
Combined CC7 separate composition thread into this one.

From what little is out there, the CC7 seems to be a blade designed for highly skilled mid-distance players with very good technique.

And while not too many players are adopting the CC7, if you use the "search" function, you'll find little gems like this:

Originally posted by asimriz asimriz wrote:

CC7 has great feeling. U won't realize this when u start playing but the feeling "develops" as u play more & more. It's trajectory is lower esp when I compare it to Butterfly Photino. However, the best thing abt this blade is that the ball travels straighter & faster. When blocking a ball from a CC7, u definitely feel a greater hammer effect ! Its speed will start to feel greater & greater as u play more & more with this blade. I think it's the stroke coming out :D It's got lovely gears & u can do anything u want whilst playing but I felt u have to b a good player (good playing angles with FH & BH) to b able to fully take advantage of this masterpiece. Considering it's a heavy blade, the FL legend handle is so perfectly cut & placed that it balances the weight of the blade & shifts its centre of gravity. Hence, u can even use a heavy rubber such as Andro Hexer+ & the overall blade will feel light. TOP NOTCH BLADE ! p.s. it's really good on the eyes too =D

and

Originally posted by asimriz asimriz wrote:

I bought the Stiga CC7 :D Much better than CC5 but it actually depends how u play. If u play mid-distance alot then this is the blade for u as it has power, speed & control. However, it's NOT for an amateur. It takes skill to tame this blade. Use soft rubbers for this blade e.g. Joola Express 2, Andro Hexer Plus, Yasaka Pryde 30 or 40.

Note: This guy still uses his HK655

And my thoughts on Stiga's 2009/2010 offerings:
Originally posted by icontek icontek wrote:

I haven't seen that much feedback on the CC series of stiga blades around here.

It seems that once stiga decided to plant a bigger boot in the the $100+ blade market (Ebenholz, Rosewood), people had very high expectations of finish, quality and performance. From the majority of reviews, it's clear that those expectations weren't immediately met.

Gun shy?

Hope this helps.
US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2011 at 8:10pm
the cc7 needs to be sealed though. ive seen the wood splinter the moment the rubbers were taken off the blade. fast attacking blade, still has a bit of control
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
chris.b40 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris.b40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2011 at 7:52pm
@fatt

That P700 I am sure might serve you better Wink
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER
Vassily View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vassily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2011 at 7:13am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

I think the setup is a bit too fast for me but I do not want to go for Acuda S2 because 42.5 hardness scares me after trying PME 42,5; it was a nightmare (too soft; mushy).

I have 2.0 S1 black and S2 red. If I turn my bat around, I can tell the difference, but its not very big. Sadly speed is not really significantly different either. Just by pressing the rubber there is a significant difference though, so maybe Im just not that sensitive to rubber.

S1 is a fast rubber, and combined with your 7 ply carbon? blade would be kinda fast, the natural distance is long. It does midrange counterloop like a dream though. Can't miss.

Edited by Vassily - 06/29/2011 at 7:23am
Nittaku Acoustic FL    T05    Acuda S2 2.0mm
jomtack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jomtack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2014 at 4:23pm
Hi guys can u describe about hardness&speed of cc7 when compare rosewood7 or ebenholz7 ?
malin87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malin87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/19/2014 at 4:09am
Hello guys,
i am using CC7 for 2 years now...the blade is hard which gives the ball straight direction and not so bounch! therefore, it suits with me short pimples out on my bh and the control is much higher than other arylate carbon blades i was using in the past! i think is very good for close to the table game.. STIGA gives it faster than ebenholz but i think it's a little bit slower..
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2017 at 10:18am
I will try my new CC7 ST with 05 and 80FX today. I will let you know.
Audrey17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audrey17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2017 at 5:59pm

I was looking for a carbon blade. I was a bit worried because I read some negative reviews on the internet about it, concerned basically about poor quality.

Now I played with CC7. This blade is very unique!! I would recommend this blade to players who play offensively

MY best ping pong table reviews and unique guideline
malin87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malin87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2017 at 6:18pm
Great quality blade but not suitable for topsiners! Best for hard hitters!
Icecream AZX,T05,Spectol21
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2017 at 7:49pm
It is a fast blade no doubt. But as you say it is better for hitting, not for topspin. I have tried Carbonado 45 and this blade is a looping blade yeaaahhhh, similar to Viscaria but with less vibration and lower throw angle.
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2017 at 6:10am
My CC7 ST tested for 2 hours is now for sale. Maybe you would like to buy one in excellent condition Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic