Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

andro Super Core CL OFF review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
abfd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abfd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: andro Super Core CL OFF review
    Posted: 06/05/2011 at 6:16pm
So, I decided to make a review about this blade in order to get this forum better. Hope you enjoy it! Big smile

First impressions: damn light blade! Quite fast for an OFF blade. However, I rate it an OFF. It is not a SO FAST blade.
   Weight: I've got mine in 72 grams. Light, isn't it?
   Speed: after hitting with it (2 hours) I noticed it was a fast blade. In a rate of 0/10 I'd rate an 8.8/10. Blocking goes fast too and so are the loops and drives.
    Blocking: as I said, fast, however easy to block. Only a little adjustment in the racket angle can make your blocks get better. Blocking is the best thing this blade can offer.
     Looping: looping with this blade is also good, but takes some time to really loop. Better deal fast loops, they can really be effective.
      Control: only good for blocking. Loops are quite good too, but about 30% of my forehand topspin go away from the table. Playing a backhand topspin is really hard (must be my technique). 
       Vibration: that's the worse point for me. I do not like blades that vibrate. This doesn't vibrate so much, but I love blades that really don't vibrate. From 0/10 (10=no vibration) I'd give it 8.5/10. A medium hard blade.
        Flex: in despite, of being an OFF blade, it has some flex.
  Overall: good blade, light and very good to block =)

So, hope I helped you guys! Wink

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic