Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

OSP blades clan members

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 19>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Peter C View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2013 at 1:27pm
Most players tend to regard the side with the the logo on it as the forehand; however, I've come across more than one blade that feels more comfortable in the hand, when playing with the logo on the backhand side

If the blade feels more comfortable in the hand with the logo on the backhand side; then I'd suggest you play with it that way around.

At the end of the day; it doesn't really matter which side you prefer to use for the forehand; what's more important is how the blade plays overall and whether it suits your game.

Sponsored Links

lineup32 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lineup32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2014 at 7:48pm
Looking to trade a BBC  Triflex skinny with a pistol grip  for a 5 ply OSP.  Here is the link to the spec's on the TriFlex: http://www.bladesbycharlie.com/TriFlex-Carbon.  Mine is   7 PLY 5.8mm thick and 82 Grams slight flex.  

If anyone is interested please PM me and I will provide photo's etc.
mepper59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mepper59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2014 at 8:52pm
Hi,
so here i am again.
The guy who bought my Expert is very enthousiastic, he put tenergy 05 fx  on both sides and his play became much more consistent  with more spin and edge.
He used to play a TBS.

have fun 
MepperSmile
There's no way but your own experience way.
blade OSP Virtuoso / custom Alser grip
FH tenergy 05 1.9
BH rozena 1.9
Thomasson View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomasson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2014 at 3:22am
I still have my blades, however the Acoustic Carbon is my current main weapon.
Blade: TB ALC
FH: Tenergy05 2.1
BH: Tenergy64 1.7
geswin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geswin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2014 at 3:58am
OSP are irreplaceable.. at least for me
I've tried quite a few blades, but virtuoso plus is the best in everything.
Might be because i have 5 setup at the moment.
but i tried the other setup up for at least a month. and when i came back to V+ its just like in my soul.
I wanted to try Acoustic carbon though like thomasson. It might be my next current weapon but osp is still in my heart
Fan of ELCON/conic handle
V'King 05/ Sigma 2 euro/ hexer+
Virtuoso+ Hexer HD/ SE II euro
Accoustic Vega japan / P3
Johnny Erasure View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Erasure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2014 at 5:34am
Hi. What is the composition of layers of wood for the blades OSP Virtuoso plus and OSP Ultimate?

Edited by Johnny Erasure - 03/06/2014 at 5:37am
Blade: JM ZLC
Rubbers: FH Dignics 09C
            BH Dignics 05
Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=63937&KW=Johnny+Erasure&PID=764628&title=feedback-for-j
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2014 at 11:51am
Virtuoso limba-limba-ayous core?
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2014 at 4:11pm
harder limba layers with obeche(ayous) core
carmelomaf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carmelomaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2014 at 10:41am
OSP V'KING is here, 87.5g 5.75mm FL
Tibhar MX-P 50 Max| BTY Boll ALC FL | Tibhar MX-S Max

an Italian playing TT in Germany
TTFrenzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTFrenzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2014 at 12:25pm
does osp ultimate has the same number of layers and thickness to Stiga Clipper?
my TT blog!

Join & follow my TT blog ! Mental and Physi
carmelomaf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carmelomaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2014 at 3:30am
Originally posted by carmelomaf carmelomaf wrote:

OSP V'KING is here, 87.5g 5.75mm FL

Tested yesterday the v'king with evolution rubbers

High quality blade, similar to hao 2 but a little bit stiffer and faster and much more better weight balanced

I'm still waiting a blade from TTManufaktur, same construction than hhao and v'king.

Soon I will make a comparison between the three blades

Tibhar MX-P 50 Max| BTY Boll ALC FL | Tibhar MX-S Max

an Italian playing TT in Germany
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2014 at 1:44am
Hi all we provide free iron transfers for the recently ordered blades for the next 100.

we make real professional handmade table tennis blades - ospblades.com
mepper59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mepper59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2014 at 4:54am
Looks nice,especially the gold logo, i will put it on a black shirt and the black logo on a red shirt.
waiting for my Ultimate to come to Holland.Big smile
have a nice day

FH tenergy 05 1.9
BH rozena 1.9
Peter C View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2014 at 6:40am
TTFrenzy

The Ultimate is a 6mm 7 ply blade; whereas the Clipper Wood is a 6.8 mm 7 ply blade.

That is due to the three innermost plies of the Clipper Wood being thicker, compared to the three innermost plies of the Ultimate.

The Ultimate also has a harder centre ply too.

bschap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bschap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2014 at 10:21pm
Hey Guys,
I am eager to hear a review of the V'King.  Seems a few of you have ordered it.  Anyone used one and can give some feedback?

Thanks.
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2014 at 3:45pm
Here you are the video how to install the OSP & Palatinus iron transfers:

Edited by PLLsystem - 06/10/2014 at 7:13am
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2014 at 7:13am
A video about how we check every single blade before shipping to provide maximum quality control.

mepper59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mepper59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2014 at 5:51am
Update
have received my Ultimate, 91 gr/ FL somewhere in may.
The grip is smaller than my Virtuoso,s, which is a bit dissapointing, because the standard size seems to be smaller now.Not only thinner but also rounder, wich is not my preference.Had i known that i would have ordered custom handle.Now i put griptape over it. 
Had to adjust quite some time coming from my V, seemed more tricky for me to find the right rubber match.
Finally i ended with vega japan 2.0 FH and 1.8 BH, that makes the blade feel just how i like it, enough wood-feel and good arc.
Because Ultimate has less flex it plays better close table for me and taking the ball off the bounce is fairly easy.
Smile
FH tenergy 05 1.9
BH rozena 1.9
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2014 at 6:47am
Hello mepper59, all of our blades are handmade so you can feel minor differences moreover you compare a brand new handle to a used handle that soaked wet from your palm. During our quality check there was no measurable difference so it must be due to the smotthened edges and the thicker core adjustment.
mepper59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mepper59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2014 at 9:27am
hello PLL,
i will measure my Virtuoso handle next monday,a club member  plays with it.
i remember that I ordered an Alser handle(custom) on the V,(2011) and OSP replied that their standard FL handle was nearly Alser,so it was not necessary to order a custom Alser-handle.
And it was right then. 
But this FL handle on the Ultimate is not Alser shape.And I presumed that it would be again nearly Alser,which is not the case.
Hence my dissapointment, because i have large hands and this thinner/rounder handle is not comfortable for me.
Had i know this i would have asked specifically for alser shape.

FH tenergy 05 1.9
BH rozena 1.9
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/23/2014 at 4:53am
Send it back and we replace your blade.

FYI for others: Our OX release discount has ended. For the first 100 OX we provide free Revolution Nr3 cleaner and free shipping for the Immune OX.
mepper59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mepper59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/23/2014 at 10:08am
Hello PLL ,
thank you for your service. The Ultimate is on it's way to Hungary.
I realise that i could have contacted you earlier, instead of posting this way. 

FH tenergy 05 1.9
BH rozena 1.9
mepper59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mepper59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2014 at 12:27pm
Today I received a brandnew Ultimate, not a changed handle, but a whole new blade!! 92,2 grams.
I am really pleased. The Alser handle is perfect.
Thank you very much,OSP for your true service!!ClapClapClap

FH tenergy 05 1.9
BH rozena 1.9
Clarence247 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clarence247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2014 at 6:59pm
OSP Virtuoso user here.... best blade ever
OSP Virtuoso (Off-)
MX-P (Max)
Mantra M (Max)

Backup:
Yasaka Extra Offensive,
Nittaku H3 Prov
729-802 SP
kevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2014 at 2:10pm
Received my Immune OX (Round ST) last week and, against my better judgement, decided to switch to it mid-season...

My better judgement is worthless.  The Immune OX is amazing! I'll review it soon, but it's enough to say that you get what you pay for in this world.  The best combination blade I've ever played with.  The best blade for OX pimples I've ever played and a really, really good looping blade on the FH.  And did I mention it's a work of art?

(Giant Dragon Talon red OX, BH & Andro Rasant Turbo black MAX, FH) Sweeeet!Big smile 
spinnyserve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnyserve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/07/2015 at 12:27am
I just received my OSP Virtuoso- today, I put a DHS H8 on FH and Tibhar 5Q sound on BH. Play for 2.5 hours!  Keep looping non-stop and play some games.  I must say 'AMAZING Control and Spin' on both FH and BH!!!!    I am very very satisfied and happy with the OPS Virtuoso- blade!   Just superb quality and the control and feeling is just GREAT!    :)

I predict that in 2015... i will buy a few different OSP blades :)

Feeling happy and satisfied!

BYW.. the UTCAN handle is so..... comfortable!

Edited by spinnyserve - 01/07/2015 at 12:37am
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/07/2015 at 10:01am
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

It's about time some1 starts this Club.

1st, above all else...
- Virtuoso (I'm not sure whether mine is L, R or S) Anatomic.
2nd,
- Virtuoso Plus Anatomic.
Thumbs Up
3rd,
- Musko Off Pro ELCON. (This was TRADED for a MMaze FL, I think..)
@spinnyserve..
Didn't I tell you all along that this OSP V/V+ Anatomic is most possibly the ONLY blade/gem that you ever need to play REAL t/t? It reminds me of my old old Stiga OC with enough power & true feeling of an old old AR Wood as per that Taiwanese Reviewer you showed me the other day.
Welcome to this club which I joined on August of 2011.
Wow...that long ago?

Edited by tiehwen - 01/07/2015 at 10:16am
spinnyserve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnyserve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/07/2015 at 11:06am
tiehwen, You are absolutely right!!!

And I decided to use this blade in the coming competition.
andras View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/20/2015 at 10:27am

Hello mr Palatinus ; right now I'm playing with the virtuoso + , in the future given
the introduction of the balls in PVC will produce a carbon version of the virtuous king ?

best regards
Riccardo Belli
Thomasson View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomasson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/21/2015 at 6:29am
I love my Virtuoso but its to soft and a bit to slow for me now, so I went to a faster carbon blade which actually gives me more control over the game due to lower bounce.
Blade: TB ALC
FH: Tenergy05 2.1
BH: Tenergy64 1.7
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 19>
  Share Topic