Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OSP blades clan members

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 19>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
roypnoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roypnoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2015 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by roypnoy roypnoy wrote:

It finally arrived. My very first OSP blade.Wink

S2 | Virtuoso | M3
Sponsored Links

Tufeis View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tufeis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/04/2015 at 11:41am
Immune OX Test Day

S&T Hellfire OX
Palio CJ8000 1,8mm

*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/04/2015 at 2:28pm
To all the osp Martin's owners who have tried viscaria too...

-Is the osp Martin faster from viscaria or not (or almost equal?) ?
-I know they are completely different blades in construction and use, but the only thing I want to know is the speed.
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
lakatos View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakatos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/11/2015 at 3:26am
May I ask which one is the one with the Imune OX ? the left side or right side player ?
Thanks
Danny1973 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny1973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2015 at 10:37am
Two years ago i bought my first OSP Virtuoso off- from Mepper. I was surprised by the quality of this fantastic blade. After one month i bought a new one, also a Virtuoso off-. This one even plays better then my first one. I also tried the OSP Martin, which was to fast and to heavy with 92gram. I also used The Expert for a while, but i didn't like the flex. I sold my oldest Virtuoso, because there was a small difference in one layer compared to my newer one. I bought a new one from 86 gram, but i prefer my 89 gram version. The heavier one is a little bit faster and less flexible. It's a little bit more predictable.
I tried some other blades, but nothing is so complete as my Virtuoso off- blades. I think i will play with this brand for a long time
Xiom Azx icecream
FH Xiom Omega 7 pro max
BH Xiom Omega 7 pro max
Zo k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zo k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2015 at 8:36am
My outstanding OSP Ultimate ST blade
OSP Ultimate 3 CRW ST
Victas V>01 Limber max
Victas V>01 Limber 2.0
fzolesz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fzolesz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2015 at 6:35pm
Hi Guys,

Lately I'v been staisfied with Virtuoso+ for 2 years!!! After, I changed to Ultimate for more speed, than I wanted to feel the 5ply style like V or V+ again. 
Here is the answer
Virtuoso Carbon. 
I"ve been plying with Vcarbon for 4 months with T80 both sides, and i'm completly satisfied. 

Today I just bought a pair of Tibhar Ev, EL-P and got an MX-S from my friend Who wants to stay with the Mx-P.
First impressions MXS extreme spin and catapult, El-P nice sound very good spin, less catapult.
I am going to put my longer review, some days later.
Here are the pictures :

OSP VIRTUOSO AC (L=159 mm)( Aramid/Carbon)

FH: Tenergy 80
BH: Tenergy 80
Boosted with Falco long

OSP Blades

xymox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xymox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2015 at 8:24pm
Hi Everyone. I've not played in a few years and would like to start again. I'm ready for a faster upgrade from my Borko and Nexy Calix. I'm torn between the OSP Virtuoso- and +

Is there really a big difference between the two? I use Tenergy 05 FH and 64 BH.

Thanks for any suggestions.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2015 at 8:46pm
Is anybody knows how OSP FL handle compare to Stiga master and legend handles?
Palatinus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palatinus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2015 at 11:16pm
OSP FL handle size is between these two type. 
palatinusblades.com
ospblades.com
macpoddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macpoddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2015 at 1:30am
What is a good fast forehand rubber for the osp immune ox active. I tried the hurricane neo boosted 39 degrees 2.15. It didn't feel right. Didn't feel the sponge engaging. Thicker sponge or a different rubber?
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2015 at 5:18am
Originally posted by Palatinus Palatinus wrote:

OSP FL handle size is between these two type. 

thanks. if I order blade can you make same size as legend?
asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2015 at 6:43am
Originally posted by macpoddy macpoddy wrote:

What is a good fast forehand rubber for the osp immune ox active. I tried the hurricane neo boosted 39 degrees 2.15. It didn't feel right. Didn't feel the sponge engaging. Thicker sponge or a different rubber?

what are the top 2 plies of the immune?

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629
Bang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2015 at 1:49pm
Hi,

New here

I'm Gonna Order OSP Immune very soon... I just wanna ask if its possible to custom made the wood handle. I want one type of wood not layers of wood. I prefer the Top Dark wood be the whole handle in my Immune.

EDIT: If its possible to custom... to whom I can give the instructions ?

Thanks

Edited by Bang - 12/22/2015 at 2:26pm
Palatinus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palatinus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2015 at 4:45pm
Yes of course.
palatinusblades.com
ospblades.com
osmar92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osmar92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2015 at 6:47pm
I asked you the question on Facebook, will I have an answer?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/23/2015 at 4:22pm
This post is referred to OSP Palatinus:
Dear osp team, I have sent an e-mail to you because I want to order a new martin blade. I still have no answer. I can understand that maybe your schedule is "heavy" these days, but I only make this post in case you login more often here in forum, rather than in your e-mail. My e-mail address is [email protected]

p.s. I have asked you about ordering a new blade from you in the past, but for some personal issues I didnt manage to make the order and still that time you answered a little late. So sorry again, for posting here, but maybe you login here more often, so you can see this post and answer me in e-mail. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Edited by *_strataras_* - 12/23/2015 at 4:23pm
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/25/2015 at 10:58am
OSP team, please find 30 seconds just to answer me please! Thank you in advance!
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Palatinus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palatinus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/25/2015 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by *_strataras_* *_strataras_* wrote:

OSP team, please find 30 seconds just to answer me please! Thank you in advance!

I asked Laszlo, and he said that you have mailed till october,but he hasn't got an email ever since.
His last answer was:

"You need no registration.

1-2-3-4) You need to select all features
5) click add to cart
6) click view cart
7) check it all OK
8) click proceed to checkout
9) fil out billing shipping data
10) choose payment method
11) click accept terms and conditions
12) click Proceed

Thats all"

If you have any more questions, you can write here to: [email protected]

Edited by Palatinus - 12/25/2015 at 12:41pm
palatinusblades.com
ospblades.com
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/25/2015 at 3:36pm
I sent last saturday or Sunday e-mail via your "contact us" service in your site asking you something about payment. Please ask again for my e-mail and I will try to re-send it! Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience!
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Bang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/26/2015 at 10:23am
Hi,

I'm about to order a custom OSP made blade but didn't get a reply back I was asking about the name of the wood on the handle. I emailed [email protected] but didn't get any answer.

This is my question what is the name of this wood.?

Johnny Erasure View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Johnny Erasure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/26/2015 at 4:45pm
I think is black walnut.
Blade: JM ZLC
Rubbers: FH Dignics 09C
            BH Dignics 05
Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=63937&KW=Johnny+Erasure&PID=764628&title=feedback-for-j
cje View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2016 at 6:27am
I received a Virtuoso + this morning: looks & feels lovely. Any idea if it needs to be sealed?. Hard to judge if it has already been sealed.

http://www.murrayfieldtt.com/

YEO/ Galaxy E-3/ FH: Skyline III Neo / BH: Palio HK 1997
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2016 at 6:32am
No need to seal your blade. We use really premium quality and expensive raw material.
we make real professional handmade table tennis blades - ospblades.com
cje View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2016 at 7:10am
Originally posted by PLLsystem PLLsystem wrote:

No need to seal your blade. We use really premium quality and expensive raw material.

cheers. In that case I'll give it a 'test drive' this evening.

http://www.murrayfieldtt.com/

YEO/ Galaxy E-3/ FH: Skyline III Neo / BH: Palio HK 1997
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2016 at 7:32am

Nevertheless my Virtuoso CRWi UNI OFF will get a sealing with (two thin layers of) hardwaxoil.
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2016 at 8:26am
Originally posted by Magic_M Magic_M wrote:

Nevertheless my Virtuoso CRWi UNI OFF will get a sealing with (two thin layers of) hardwaxoil.

Has your CRWi arrived yet?
qualizon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qualizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2016 at 1:31pm
Will Chinese rubber like H3 work well with OSP Viirtuoso Carbon? Or rubber with softer sponge pairs better?
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
Feedback
For Sale
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2016 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by AndySmith AndySmith wrote:

Has your CRWi arrived yet?

No, I have to wait some more days.
BB-Big View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BB-Big Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2016 at 10:34pm
Mine is ready.

Edited by BB-Big - 01/05/2016 at 11:02pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 19>
  Share Topic