Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Under 15 & Dangerous

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Under 15 & Dangerous
    Posted: 09/13/2011 at 12:18pm
http://youtu.be/iZmSy7PurXM
Only 15 years old, but very dangerous. Look at this. Only 4 minutes !
Sponsored Links

tpgh2k View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tpgh2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2011 at 12:39pm
damn canadians
www.youtube.com/gsutabletennis
Timo Boll Spirit FL
H3 Blue Sponge Black FH
Tenergy 64 Red BH

AcudaDave View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcudaDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2011 at 2:01pm
they are ok...but they don't look to scarry to me. 
Joola Zhou Qihao 90 blade
Joola Dynaryz Inferno max - BH
Nittaku Moristo SP 2.0 - FH
racquetsforsale View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racquetsforsale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2011 at 2:24pm
2 mini Adrian Mattenets in the making. In due time.
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2011 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by racquetsforsale racquetsforsale wrote:

2 mini Adrian Mattenets in the making. In due time.
I think so ... whatever people say to this two little kids, I agree with you. I follow Marko progress last 4 years, and let me tell you, just great.
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2011 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by AcudaDave AcudaDave wrote:

they are ok...but they don't look to scarry to me. 
they look ok 2 me as well. Probably those you played vs when you were in Vancouver BP Club were more "scarry" & younger....We've tons of them right here, right, Dave? Come back for your revenge 1 day....
tpgh2k View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tpgh2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2011 at 3:10pm
in 2 years they'll become scary. if they keep up with training and don't lose interest in the sport.....
www.youtube.com/gsutabletennis
Timo Boll Spirit FL
H3 Blue Sponge Black FH
Tenergy 64 Red BH

melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2011 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by tpgh2k tpgh2k wrote:

in 2 years they'll become scary. if they keep up with training and don't lose interest in the sport.....
Again, agree !
Stoi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2011 at 3:17pm
I would say potentially dangerous fits more the description unless you mean dangerous to themselves, as they did a lot mistakes doing an all-in attack missing the point. They sure got a lot of potential if they are under 15. Anyway i am not a coach, i am just thinking they could play softer or more technical shots with more consistency. Way to go.  
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2011 at 3:19pm
Under 12, barely over the table and dangerous! Big smile

Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2011 at 3:25pm
isn't Chen Hongtao only a little bit older than them?
Stoi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2011 at 3:35pm
The short boy plays really well when on table and surprisingly smart for his age and compared to the previous nearly 15 boys. I don't know if it is from machine training or brain smartness but i liked his game more than the bigger ones.
AcudaDave View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcudaDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2011 at 3:38pm
the kid's screaming is the only scarry thing to me! Give me a break.  What are they shouting anyway?  Sounds like Bwa bwa.  Love the look of the mom sitting on the bench. 
And to the guy that said 2 mini Adrain Mattenets...are you kidding me.  Adrain was probably already 2400 - 2500 when he was their age.  These guys look like they are 1900 - 2000.  They have a long ways to go to become that good. 
Just find the clip of that little Chinese girl that was 6 years old and then you will see scary.
Joola Zhou Qihao 90 blade
Joola Dynaryz Inferno max - BH
Nittaku Moristo SP 2.0 - FH
friendship View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2011 at 3:59pm
JimT's right, this 12yo game is better and more dangerous, liitle kid would probably won over both canadians. impressive for his size
hookumsnivy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hookumsnivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2011 at 4:13pm

the kid's screaming is the only scarry thing to me! Give me a break.  What are they shouting anyway?  Sounds like Bwa bwa.  
I agree completely.  I couldn't watch the entire video, it was just irritating listening to it.  All the kids in there are yelling it.  It pains me to see crap like that at such a young age - it means it's going to be the norm in a few years when they're older.
racquetsforsale View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racquetsforsale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2011 at 4:13pm

the kid's screaming is the only scarry thing to me! Give me a break.  What are they shouting anyway?  Sounds like Bwa bwa.  Love the look of the mom sitting on the bench. 
And to the guy that said 2 mini Adrain Mattenets...are you kidding me.  Adrain was probably already 2400 - 2500 when he was their age.  These guys look like they are 1900 - 2000.  They have a long ways to go to become that good. 
Just find the clip of that little Chinese girl that was 6 years old and then you will see scary.

Another one? Oh boy.

They're tall and lanky, wear glasses, have somewhat tense postures, and somewhat exaggerated movements. They remind me of AM.

Not implying they play well for their age or anything else.
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2011 at 4:15pm
yeah they are definitely reminiscent of Adrien Mattenet. That was the first thing I said to myself when the video popped up.
Stoi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2011 at 4:25pm

Originally posted by friendship friendship wrote:

JimT's right, this 12yo game is better and more dangerous, liitle kid would probably won over both canadians. impressive for his size

Well i don't think so but he's got greater potential than they do. His short game is almost non existing and that's only a very obvious disadvantage in his game. Better for his age definitely, more dangerous...?

skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2011 at 4:42pm
Jim T:

"Under 12, barely over the table and dangerous".
====================================

Do you have a direct link so that I can watch in Full Screen.
Great video. btw.
skip3119
smackman View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2011 at 5:18pm
all the boys seem quite good but they all are tending to do long serves and third ball (all good) but a bit of service mixture will earn them more points, I liked the little kid and as the sound was off I didn't notice the noise lol
Ulmo Duality,Donic BlueGrip C2 red max ,Yinhe Super Kim Ox Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2011 at 2:02am
Is there a way to watch Jim T. posted video in Full Screen? 
 (under 12 years old.)
skip3119
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2011 at 2:51am

the kid's screaming is the only scarry thing to me! Give me a break.  What are they shouting anyway?  Sounds like Bwa bwa.

blya, blya Wink
dingyibvs View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dingyibvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2011 at 3:08am
Originally posted by skip3119 skip3119 wrote:

Is there a way to watch Jim T. posted video in Full Screen? 
 (under 12 years old.)

I can provide you the link, but allow me to teach a man to fish....

Move your cursor to the bottom right of the video, over the arrow pointing up.  An icon will pop up, click on it, then you'll see the link to the video under the "URL" section.
Blade: Hurricane Long 5 (968) FL
FH: D09C max
BH: D09C max
Tinykin_2 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinykin_2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2011 at 4:13am
They will be strong local players if they keep it up. 
Member of Single Ply Club. Shakehand, Kauri wood by American Hinoki, 1-ply 7mm. FH> Gambler Reflectoid. BH> Yasaka Mark V
friendship View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2011 at 5:15am
Originally posted by Stoi Stoi wrote:

Well i don't think so but he's got greater potential than they do. His short game is almost non existing and that's only a very obvious disadvantage in his game. Better for his age definitely, more dangerous...?

you're right

Edited by friendship - 09/14/2011 at 5:17am
hookumsnivy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hookumsnivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2011 at 8:18am
Originally posted by Imago Imago wrote:

blya, blya Wink

Really?
I thought blyad (or blyat) meant whore or something in russian.
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2011 at 10:27am
Two other U 15 that looks pretty dangerous to me;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDIpHhfBnVY

At least, they where U15 when the video was made. I do belive they are 15 and 16 years old now.
The holy grail
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2011 at 12:22pm
I just checked, and Marko is CANADA Rated at 89th place !
ZJKandMLfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZJKandMLfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2011 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by beeray1 beeray1 wrote:

hongtao is 16 this year.  i know him quite well actually.  he just moved to ottawa to completely dedicate his time to national training centre.

i alwys thought vincent lookde a little bit like timo boll haha.

btw acuda, vincent and marko r both 2400 players (canadian)

vincent is extremely underrated..  he has a very versatile game and he has the potential to upset people that are 4-500 points higher than him
Blade: Photino
FH: Donic Acuda S1, MAX
BH: Tenergy 64, MAX
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2011 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by ZJKandMLfan ZJKandMLfan wrote:

Originally posted by beeray1 beeray1 wrote:

hongtao is 16 this year.  i know him quite well actually.  he just moved to ottawa to completely dedicate his time to national training centre.

i alwys thought vincent lookde a little bit like timo boll haha.

btw acuda, vincent and marko r both 2400 players (canadian)

vincent is extremely underrated..  he has a very versatile game and he has the potential to upset people that are 4-500 points higher than him
Thanks for clearing that up. He does a look like Timo, ha ha ha ... I mean his appearance, not playing style, ha ha ha ...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic