Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stiga Intensity NCT & Intensity Carbon Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
malin87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malin87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2014 at 3:23am
the feeling for me was softer even than TBS! definitely a blade that doesn't suits with pimples.I like to hit hard from backhand.
Icecream AZX,T05,Spectol21
Sponsored Links

*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2014 at 6:42am
I agree with MattPimple.Maybe you mean flexible not soft.They are different characteristics.It is flexible, not so stiff without feeling.For me was the worst blade in feeling I have ever played.I hope the intencity nct (without carbon) is better in all characteristics!As the intencity carbon and the TBS concerns, TBS is a lot of softer!!!
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2014 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by *_strataras_* *_strataras_* wrote:

I agree with MattPimple.Maybe you mean flexible not soft.They are different characteristics.It is flexible, not so stiff without feeling.For me was the worst blade in feeling I have ever played.I hope the intencity nct (without carbon) is better in all characteristics!As the intencity carbon and the TBS concerns, TBS is a lot of softer!!!

there are some cpen short pips player from korea at top level with TBS
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2014 at 2:07am
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

bbkon, I don't understand why you quoted my post and you answered me about short pips players playing with TBS?!Confused Can you explain?
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2014 at 9:59pm

Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

bbkon, I don't understand why you quoted my post and you answered me about short pips players playing with TBS?!Confused Can you explain?

just because short pips player need stiff and fast blade and if they play it with pips is because is a stiff blade.sorry if that bugs you
IanMcg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanMcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2014 at 11:37pm
One of the best short pips cpen players, Gao Jun, uses a Matsushita Pro with Challenger Attack.

You don't need a stiff blade to play with sp.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/2014 at 3:58am
I agree with IanMcg....and I continue not to understand what bbkon tries to tell me?!

@bbkon What are you trying to tell me man???We have a conversation for intencity carbon and I am trying to explain malin87 that he makes a mistake by using the word "soft" where he should use the word "flexible" and then I continue to explain to malin87 about his mistake that TBS is far too soft in comparison with intencity carbon.What is your point anyway with your posts?
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
malin87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malin87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/2014 at 9:44am
strataras i know how a blade feels soft and flex and i am telling you i-carbon felt softer than tbs to me!
Stavros View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stavros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/2014 at 9:37am
I agree with malin87 , regarding Intensity Carbon. 
After all, malin87 is a very good player , no13 in Greek ranking.
Malin, I think CC7 is too hard for you, Hybrid Wood NCT or Rosewood 7 would be better for you!
InfinityVPS   -   D80   -   D05
malin87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malin87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/2014 at 3:21pm
stavros my friend i just ordered rosewood 7 and Gergely alpha for
a try!i know cc7 cannot produce much spin.

Edited by malin87 - 12/14/2014 at 3:25pm
ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2014 at 4:17am
I don't know if the feeling of intensity carbon is harder or softer than TBS. I guess it depends a lot on how you hit the ball. What is sure is that the feeling of IC is "woodier".
My list of blades for sale https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wYci9423byd3X43DhSsaXOmysNKMfK-RnPWSo3UfpkQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2014 at 4:42am
ma lin haven't i advised you of getting an emerald or rosewood?
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2014 at 5:18am
Yogi i agree, emerald would be a great choice!
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
malin87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malin87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2014 at 9:03am
yes yogi for a start i am trying blades which i can find without paying them.

Edited by malin87 - 12/15/2014 at 9:04am
Stavros View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stavros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2014 at 11:03am
Originally posted by malin87 malin87 wrote:

stavros my friend i just ordered rosewood 7 and Gergely alpha for
a try!i know cc7 cannot produce much spin.

I'd been playing with Gergely 21(similar to  Gergely alpha) for two years. I think it will be very good with your TSP rubber but on your f/h you may need T05-FX instead of T05.
InfinityVPS   -   D80   -   D05
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic