FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nexy Clan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>
Author
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/02/2014 at 5:06pm
I just added a review to the Nexy Chaos thread:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=32466&PID=793227
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]
Sponsored Links

arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2014 at 1:45am
Very nice, keep it coming.
I've added links in the first post.
Nexy Arche & Nittaku Violin LG.
Join the Nexy Clan!
Also member of Violin & 1-Ply clans.
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/04/2014 at 5:48pm
I just started a thread and posted a review for Nexy Kairos Attack:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=66009&PID=793713

Edited by tommyzai - 04/04/2014 at 5:49pm
flamingmdn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingmdn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2014 at 7:26am
Few days ago I begun to play with Tibhar Kim Jung Hoon. 
It is my first Nexy blade.
It's still hard to say if I will stay with it or not, but I will try to post few impressions soon :)

Did anyone try it except yogi_bear? There only reviews in korean at tak9.com but I want to compare my feelings with someone's else :)
Gewo Sensus Carbo Speed | Vega X
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2014 at 8:35am
I sold my KJH, a bit too bouncy for my liking when used with a euro rubber but overall the blade is very good not just suited for my style.
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2014 at 5:18pm
Bouncy how? like in stiff elastic or like in non-linear elastic?
I'd love to read a review of the KJH. To what blade is it comparable?
Join the Nexy Clan!
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2014 at 8:10pm
stiff elastic. i have never tried a blade that is very similar to it but the feel is like a 7 ply acoustic or violin
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2014 at 1:28am
Originally posted by yogi_bear yogi_bear wrote:

stiff elastic. i have never tried a blade that is very similar to it but the feel is like a 7 ply acoustic or violin

This is mean! you only said that to get me interested, didn't you?! Tongue
Join the Nexy Clan!
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2014 at 4:36pm
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2014 at 6:21pm
I just added three Nexy blade reviews (Inca, Arirang, Qabod). I hope you find them informative.

Inca

Edited by tommyzai - 08/10/2014 at 6:21pm
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2014 at 4:03am
Thank you Tommy, very informative indeed.
I indexed your reviews in the first post and cross-linked them in the relevant review threads.

Join the Nexy Clan!
ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2014 at 3:19pm
Wonderful reviews Tommy!!!

Edited by ttping85 - 08/11/2014 at 3:20pm
My list of blades for sale https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wYci9423byd3X43DhSsaXOmysNKMfK-RnPWSo3UfpkQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2014 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by ttping85 ttping85 wrote:

Wonderful reviews Tommy!!!

Thanks!! 
Bran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/15/2014 at 6:27pm
Of the composite blades, which are most comparable to a Viscaria? And how do they differ? I'd be looking for something suited for powerlooping at close/mid distance. Thank you.
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/18/2014 at 8:32pm
I am posting the same article I wrote in my diary thread, in order to help NEXY CLAN to understand NEXY's new products.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Launching Kanaph

Kanaph is a Hebrew word, meaning shade.
This name explains a lot about the way how I run Nexy, so I think I first need to tell some more than usual about how I came up with this name “Kanaph” for a new blade.

There is a story about a man, who always tried to take off his shadow from his body in Chinese old book, “Zhuang Zhou”. He feared his shadow, and tried to run from it, but all of his efforts left nothing but sweat. Zhuang Zhou saw him running every places in vain, and advised. “Why don’t you walk in to the shade of a big tree, where you can give a rest for yourself and your shadow?”

I can’t be sure that most others are living the similar lives as I am now living in, but my life is relying on two wings. One wing is my effort. I try to be smart, creative and always work hard to grow more. But that wing cannot guarantee safe and long journey. I need another wing, which is totally different from what I can control with my will. We call that “grace”.
No matter whether you have a religion or not, you will still know that life relies on luck. If I had not been lucky as I have had been, I would have become a far different person than I am now. Somehow I could have been able to make my life as it has been. I am not speaking about God. It’s more than that. I am speaking about “grace”, everyone can say, whether you are religious of not.
There are people who are aware of that “grace” they are enjoying in every moment, but there are some who are not, and those people normally lives less lucky lives, or at least, less happy lives. As for me, I want to be the former. My life is very much valuable one, and I am grateful for all the moments.
So, one day, I thought of that word “grace”, and I started to sleep on the word, because I wanted to rephrase that word into a new word I can use for my new business. At that time, I was trying to start another business, which is a bike business. (I am now inventing a new bike, which is all carbon folding bike, with around 7kg weight. Actually, I became double busy, because now I have another business, which is bike business. )
I got a touching sentence from bible, which was “in the shadow of your wings”. Little birds can stay safe and calm under the wings of their mother. They don’t fear anything, while they are under the shadow of their mother’s wings. This word “in the shadow of wings” reminded me of the story I read in Zhuang Zhou, a man who feared his shadow.
So, I looked up the word “shadow” in the old Hebrew bible, and that was “kanaph”.
And I bought a domain www.kanaph.com and started a new bike business.
I think I can run my business well, not because I am smart and working hard, but because I am lucky, too. So, there is no reason to be proud, but it would be better to try to share what I can get from my business, because that’s coming from luck in some part.

So, the word “kanaph” means that we live on luck, not only on our effort, but also on grace given to us. And I used that word for my bike brand, but now I want to use that word for my new blade, which will come out in the market very soon.

By the way, before I start to explain what features kanaph blade has, I need to explain what NEXY has been doing for those 2 years, while ITTF tried to launch a new ball.
One of good things for NEXY is that I can visit China a lot often, and I can get some good information about Chinese market and players. I live in Korea, and I visit China maybe more than 10 times in a year, so, I can get good information than other European brand managers.
And three years ago, I came to know that Chinese junior team was trying to make a big change in their players’ style. They recruited many short pimple out players.
Short pimple out players has been extinct for many years, since ITTF made our balls 40mm. In Korea, we used to have many Junior and quite some senior players, but abruptly, those short pimple out rubber players went gone, when ITTF changed the ball size. Short pimple out rubber players usually tried to outwit their opponent by moving quicker, and their weapon was irregularity of their attacking movement, because they normally played very close to the table.
But bigger ball started to hinder their strong point, because their play cannot return the ball very much fast. So, the generation became extinct, when 40mm ball entered the players’ world.
But Chinese junior team started to recruit those short pimple out players…..then why?

That was the moment I became seriously interested in poly ball. At that time Chinese team was allegedly said that they have seamless poly ball for testing and practicing. And the reason for that change was surely coming from that new ball.
I tried to get the ball, and could get one sometime later. I could understand the ball’s different performance kinda easily, because the movement was very similar to the large ball, which was 44mm.
In Korea, we use 44mm ball (bigger than normal 40mm ball, but the same weight) for old people. That ball is large, and we call them large ball. The ball does not make big spin, and players need to win a point only by patient strokes, So, you can normally expect longer rally per each score.
I made “large ball” with my nexy brand, and also with Tibhar brand. And I studied that ball for many years already. So, I could predict what happened for the Chinese junior team coaches. They might have concluded that new poly ball will make a change in the dominant play style, from usual top-spin attacker to short pimple out rubber smasher.
Actually, the final ball we can buy is not much different as the first ball was. But still, the character of the ball is somewhat similar to the “Large Ball”’s character.

(I have another news about ball. Nexy is now proudly launching “NEXY poly ball” soon. I’ve been watching how the ball production is going on, and got the best ball. I will write more about ball later.)

Any way, from that moment, I started to study how the market will change, and what will be the next table tennis popular gear. And I started to work on new three blades. “Kanaph”, Chedech” and “Zealot”. Kanaph and Chedech will be nexy’s “third wave” blades. But Zealot will be new trend. So, I am now trying to move to a totally new land, in order to face “poly ball” era.

Therefore, the basic feature of “Kanaph” is showing what NEXY is predicting about “poly ball”’s performance.
1.     Size : “Kanaph” is slightly bigger than the before nexy blades. I could have lots of experience what lies between the size and the performance of poly ball. Bigger size (slightly, not largely) allows higher accuracy. For an example, the popular short pimple out blades was roundish shape, not rectangle one. In Asia, there used to be many short pimple players, and they used Japanese Penholder blades, but they preferred roundish one, not normal rectangle one, because they knew roundish blade has bigger sweet spot, which is definitely needed for smash plays. Poly ball will need better smash, because the ball does not allow big spin, and we probably will be relying more on our smashing shot, so bigger sweet spot will be effective change for the next generation. I also got some more data from Korean famous defensive players, including Joo Se Hyuk. I could run continuous blade testing with Joo Se Huyk for several months, when he considered moving to Tibhar from Butterfly, and I had some talk about blade size with him. I had also several other defensive players to talk about this. And they want bigger size, because they want accuracy in their rally. And that is the feature we need more when we play with poly ball. So, my three blades will have larger size than before.

2.     Thickness : Calix was 4.8~ 4.9mm thick, but still it was an attractive attacking blade. I designed Calix that way, because I wanted players could feel the flexible feeling when they attack with it. Thin blade gives better accuracy, because you can feel better. But in the same time, the blade has to make people feel thick. I mean, you need to feel the ball goes deep into the blade, and get the impact in the deeper level than other normal blades, because the blade is thinner than others. If the feeling is shallow, then you will not like them much. Therefore, I tried to design the blade thin, but has deeper feeling. That study gave the inspiration for my next three blades. Kanaph is thin blade, but it has deep feeling, which allows you to feel the ball goes deep, and you will be controlling the ball with big accuracy and power.

3.     Third Wave : Nexy’s third wave is focusing on the difference of the surface wood and the center wood. Surface wood is raw material, but the center wood is burnt one. Burnt center wood gives thinner composition keeping the power and speed the same as thicker blade, and gives lighter feeling when you stroke. But the surface wood is natural one, because I want to make use of the raw wooden material 100%. Therefore, Kanaph is using raw Kiso Hinoki on the surfaces, and using burnt center wood.

4.     Kiso Hinoki Surface : This wood ply is not much experienced by players outside of Japan and Korea. I cannot tell you that Hinoki is better surface wood than others, but I can surely say that Hinoki has it’s own character, and some among you will be surely enchanted. This wood is very much soft and weak, and it has sticky feeling when you use it for your top spin stroke. And Hinoki has different angle for blocking. Once you got accustomed to its unique angle, you can place the returning ball very short, because the ball moves sticky on to the surface, and you can control it with detailed exactitude.

Ok, that is what I can say now about Nexy’s new blade, Kanaph. I wish you could feel the same was as I now feel. Thank you for reading this long article for a blade.
Brand Manager of NEXY
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/18/2014 at 9:42pm
 Kanaph looks and sounds fantastic.
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2014 at 7:23am
Added information and links to the Kanaph reviews to the first post.

I've also received one ST Kanaph (thanks, Nexy!). After testing, I will make it available for other European players to test, as I did with some other Nexy blades. That will most likely be in a few weeks: watch this thread.
Join the Nexy Clan!
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/2014 at 9:41pm
I have demoed and reviewed Kanaph. I hope you find my review helpful:

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=68692&PID=831817
mpengyou5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpengyou5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2014 at 5:28pm
hello
i play table tennis only for leisure (too busy with kids wife and business for competition).
i like nexy blades (well finish, interesting stories behind each blades...) i would like to join in the nexy clan.
thank you
ps: i play with calix 2 with rhyzm both side (i collect blades i have so far qabod, color, arirang, lissom, and spear)
one of my friend (thttp://www.tennis-de-table.com/forums/sujet-52577-1.html)
try my qabod (bought from ttping85) now it is his main blade and soon some of his colleague.
sahiggs100 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sahiggs100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2014 at 9:53am
I also wrote a review on Kanaph and here is the link:

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=68665&KW=kanaph&PID=831560&title=nexy-kanaph-testing-sahiggs100#831560

Blade: Nexy Lissom
FH: Gambler Outlaw Black
BH: RITC 802 Short Pips Red

Please Don't feed the EJ's!
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2014 at 10:39am
Here is my review about the Nexy Kanaph:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=68777&PN=1#832811
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2014 at 11:32am
Nexy website redesigned:

http://nexy.com/shop/en/

Tibhar (designed by Oscar) Actium blade (combination blade):

http://www.tak9.com/shop/goods/goods_view.php?goodsno=5600&category=001001
This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2014 at 1:18am
Thanks, I've updated the clan members and list of blades in the first posts.
Join the Nexy Clan!
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2014 at 11:16pm
Dear Nexy Clan members,

Today, I wrote an article for the new defensive blade "Aktium".
Here I post the article again for your referrences.

Thank you. Oscar.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Launching Actium - a new weapon for the modern defender.

Nexy poured many years into the development of this new defensive blade.

Seven years ago I met Joo Sae Huyk, the number one defensive player in the world. He was seriously considering moving from Butterfly to Tibhar and wanted to test their rubbers and blades. After trying Grass DtecS long pips rubber on his backhand side, Joo was satisfied, but finding him the right blade was not as easy.

I carefully studied all the available defensive blades and concluded that we needed to design a new one for Joo. For more than a year I helped Tibhar produce special samples for Joo. In the end, he decided he was unable to make the switch to Tibhar, but not because he was dissatisfied with the Tibhar rubbers and blades. At that time, Butterfly sponsored his club, and he was under a lot of pressure from his head coach to remain a Butterfly sponsored player.
During that testing period, I designed many blades with Joo. I also contacted other defensive players and gathered data to help me determine exactly what properties were needed to create the ultimate defensive weapon.

Here is a summary of my findings:

(1)     Long Trajectory: Most European blade designers presume that defensive blades should focus more on the control than the power. They do not take into account that defensive players usually play away from the table and need to make long-distance chops and drives. Therefore, I chose to focus on the power of the blade.

(2)     Powerful Attacking Ability: Overall, designers of defensive blades tend to focus more on the defending ability than attacking ability. Modern defenders need control for accurate placement when defending, but they also need to loop-drive and smash winners when attacking. It is easy to find a slow blade that has good control, but what a defender really needs is control for defending and power for attacking from a distance.

(3)     Dual Speed System: I coined this phrase “Dual Speed System,” which players sometimes refer to as “gears.” I began developing this system with Nexy’s second wave. In general, it means that a blade has two speeds built into it — one for control in the short game and one for power when attacking away from the table. Nexy attained this dual speed feature by uniquely designing the blade’s composition. The surface works as a face, vibrating as a whole, and the second ply works as a powerful anchor to support the point of impact.

Nexy combined these factors to produce the Actium blade. It uses number (1) for the whole blade’s character, and uses a combination of number (2) and number (3) for each side. The forehand side has excellent power, and the backhand side has dual speed, so you can utilize these two distinct features as needed to win points. Actium has a different top ply for the forehand and backhand side, which makes it a “combination blade.” I use Akazie for the backhand, which is Joo Sae Huyk’s preferred blade surface wood, and White Ash for the forehand, which has a proven dual speed character found in Lissom, a Nexy second wave blade. After testing more than a dozen compositions, I concluded that a nine-ply combination delivers the most power and largest sweet spot for a defensive blade. Therefore, Actium has nine-plies; yet, it is thin and powerful.

The name Actium is symbolic.

In 31 BC, at the battle of Actium, Octavian defeated Antonius (Marc Anthony), who had abandoned the Roman Empire because of his obsessive, crazy love for Cleopatra. He sacrificed everything for her! In that same way, players are seduced to flirt with a defensive playing style. They find the beauty of the strokes irresistible. Many cannot help falling in love with the grace and elegance of chopping away from the table.

But as an experienced attacker begins to re-train as a defender, he/she quickly realize the negative effect is has on the offensive game. Little by little, the offensive skills that a player once worked so hard to achieve begin to fade away! Generating topspin requires forward motion, while chopping away-from-the-table often requires backward motion in order to keep the blade impact free of the body. Defenders need to have excellent footwork and quickly move side-to-side, forward, and backward. Attackers rarely move backward. So, the movement, as a defender, will often be the opposite of an attacker. A player who switches styles and becomes a defender often loses the ability to attack along the way. And, it is not so easy to switch back to being an attacker. I know this from personal experience after training as a defender for more than a year and a half.

Therefore, becoming a defender means that you risk losing or changing all that you had previously worked so hard to accomplish. Nevertheless, the defensive style is tempting, and many cannot resist the seductive beauty of their newfound passion, even at great cost!

Sometimes this happens to us when we fall in love with someone we can never have in the end. We risk being hurt, gaining nothing, and losing everything just as Antonius did. Still, the love we feel is so strong that we gladly throw it all away for the small chance of being with that special someone. Many people fantasize of such a love, and maybe it’s our nature to be tempted by the danger and beauty that is so difficult to obtain!

To be a defensive player you acknowledge that you are falling into the crazy kind of love that Antonius had for Cleopatra, but at least you will have a good companion to walk with you — that companion is ACTIUM.
Maybe we can be a little crazy in love and still win in life and in table tennis! ACTIUM is an attractive blade that invites players to taste this bitter, but sweet love. Do you dare to taste it?
Brand Manager of NEXY
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2014 at 11:17pm
And also I attach some pictures of Aktium.
You can see this blade has different surface woods.

----------------------------------------------------------

Brand Manager of NEXY
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2014 at 11:48pm
What a lovely blade.
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2014 at 1:27am
Hello Nexy and thanks for sharing with us your new creation. The blade looks stunning and the combination of Acacia and White Ash for sure has a lot of potential as a dual blade!

I noticed that on web page of Actium on tak9.com, the blade is said to be 7-ply wood, while you write it's 9-ply. From the pictures it's a bit hard to tell, but I rather count 7 plies. What is the correct number?
Join the Nexy Clan!
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2014 at 1:27am
Anybody else based in Europe wants to test Kanaph? Sign up here.
Join the Nexy Clan!
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2014 at 2:12am
Aktium is 9 plies blade.
The darkest parts are composed of two layers.
I asked my staff to correct 7 plies into 9 plies.
Thank you.
Brand Manager of NEXY
tuco View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2014 at 2:12am
Dear Nexy, can you please tell us what the dimensions of the blade face is?
The Dark Side is:
"Quicker, easier, more seductive" - Yoda

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>
  Share Topic