Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Review: Kreanga Carbon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Review: Kreanga Carbon
    Posted: 07/01/2012 at 2:31am
My wife switched from her Nittaku Violin to a Kreanga Carbon with Nittaku Flyatt Hard and Soft on both sides tonight, and she loved how much faster the Kreanga Carbon is.  According to my wife, the KC was easier to control than the Violin, the Flyatt Hard on the forehand of the KC produced a lot more power compared to the Stiga Boost TC that was on her Violin.  Loops were much more faster and more powerful than the Violin.  Blocking was really really consistent, the thickness of the KC made it more forgiving when she did not use as much power.  Although the KC is now illegal to use in tournaments, for recreational play, this blade will do.  My wife and I are really excited about the new blade tonight, and I was having a blast playing it.

Sponsored Links

128YinYang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 128YinYang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2012 at 10:44am
Why is it now illegal to play with?
Selling Everything! No set-up at this time.
Nagatito View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nagatito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2012 at 10:49am
I think that if you sand the faces woyld be legal. And congratz for you and youe wife
Blade: Timo Boll ALC
FH: T05
BH: Roundell
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2012 at 8:33pm
I love mine KC, although it is very picky on rubbers......and I must confess my mistake buying it without asking the shop - they sent me the chunkiest they've found-94g
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2012 at 10:32pm
my wife's KC weighs 92.5g ish, it feels nice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic