FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Donic Waldner Legend Carbon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
ahsq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahsq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2015 at 4:00pm
Its been months by now, have you guys any updates on the Waldner Legend or the Carbospeed? I am seeing positive reviews on both blades and I dont know what one to pick. 
FS:
Xiom Vega Pro ST 85 grams $80 shipped
Donic Waldner Senso Carbo JO shaped ST $40 shipped

Sponsored Links

Bran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2015 at 6:00pm
I didn't stay with the WLC. It was quite fast, but I didn't like the feel and couldn't feel I was getting enough spin with it with my T05, at least not with my natural stroke. The JP02 felt better in comparison, and back then I had no intention to start testing different FH rubbers, I wanted a blade which worked directly with the T05.

Overall I still didn't like it. Not enough dwell, too stiff, and it made me realise I don't like hinoki, or at least not hinoki carbon blades, my current Rossi Emotion being the exception.
amitmnagarwal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitmnagarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/2016 at 12:35pm
Any new updates to Donic Waldner Legend blade. 

Any new user f/b. ?
Amit Agarwal

Blade : Michael Maze
FH : T05 max
BH : R47
Wolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2016 at 4:41am
We tried it at the club when it came out as a new Donic W.L.C. I agree that Tenergy 05 on it worked very well , indeed hardly at all . Far better it played with Tenergy 64 2.1 , not bad at all . Now not long ago, I had it on one night, borrowed from a friend and that there has on the front side of the Blue Fire M1-max ,on the back side of the Victas Stiff 2.0 and it played even better than I remember playing from last time with the tenergy . Blue Fire M1 provides sufficient control for good income , good spin and feel for a strong ending . The total dweel I would say is just right . Victas Stiff on the rear side is, for me, harder than I like , personally, I'd vote for Limber ,but it plays also very well mainly for the sharp chop and a great block . Overall, a good combo for aggressive players .
W.
Donic Crest Off
FH-Donic Acuda S2 Max
BH-Tibhar ELP 1.9

Donic Crest AR+
FH-Joola Maxxxp 2.0
BH-Joola Rhyzm Tech 2.0

jonytdm View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonytdm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2018 at 1:18pm
hi how is that compared to donic waldned legend and tsp hino carbon power?
GSOM_GSOM11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GSOM_GSOM11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/11/2021 at 7:59pm
Hi everyone
Did anyone try WLC or OCS with Dignics rubbers? Hinoki and Dignics are a good combo in general. A Butterfly Primorac Carbon with D05 is a great combo, spinny enough and tremendously powerful loopkill, but with a little too much rebound to tame in difficult situations. On the other hand, JRE w/D05 is slower with better control, but it lacks some raw power, esp. when loopkilling against underspin.
I think, WLC or OCS may be something in-between, not as fastidious as PC, easier at blocking, but more 'punchy' than JRE. But... Only if these blades match the D05.
Did anyone try such a combo?
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2021 at 7:00am
Imho the ocs is a true speed demon with a much harder feel and less dwell time than pc. I tried 3 different ocs. The waldner is slower but has the same hard feeling. I much prefer the softer and more dwelly feel of the pc. 
andzejgolot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andzejgolot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2021 at 8:10am
joola tpe fight? off++ with red kevlar I will try soon so sad that blade is discountined
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic