Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Butterfly Tamca ULC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kennyc23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kennyc23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Butterfly Tamca ULC
    Posted: 07/17/2012 at 12:08pm
Anybody using Butterfly Tamca ULC blade? and how do you feel about it? is ZLC better than ULC
Sponsored Links

liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2012 at 12:58pm
ULC are too light for me and not fast enough for me.  Ishlion is too light, but the Holycrown will be a little bit heavier.  For about the same price, I'd rather buy the Timo Boll T5000 instead of the ULC since both are T5000 series.
dsc13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsc13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2012 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by kennyc23 kennyc23 wrote:

Anybody using Butterfly Tamca ULC blade? and how do you feel about it? is ZLC better than ULC

I found the speed of the ULC to be fine (med fast/fast) with good short game control, but the feel is a bit hard. The ZLC's feel is a bit softer than the ULC as you would expect, and there is not much difference in speed, though the ZLC is a little slower.

I seem to get more spin with the ZLC without much cost in speed/control/touch than I did with the ULC, which is why I use the ZLC as my main blade now. I use Tenergy 05, if that makes a difference.

Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2012 at 8:20pm
I think my KC is Tamca ULC, which definitely feels slower than TB ZLC   BTW my KC is 94g which isn't a light one by all means, hence the reason I don't play with it any more

Edited by Kolev - 07/18/2012 at 8:25pm
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic