Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

butterfly primorac

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
snoodgeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snoodgeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: butterfly primorac
    Posted: 02/27/2006 at 9:33pm

i am thinking about buying this blade but i dont no much about it. If you know anything please tell me.

Thank you

Sponsored Links

Haris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/27/2006 at 11:28pm
I love it. I use it with Almana rubbers its just great. Blade can be between 92-98 g. But feels like 75 its weird. Great balance. I got it from dandoy for 74 USD.  
Balint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2006 at 3:52am
Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit
FH: DHS SKYLINE 3 2.2mm
BH: DHS SKYLINE 3 2.2mm
Glue SZIKO PREMIUM SPEED ;-)
Jolan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2006 at 5:54am
Typical beginner blade. Lots of control, decent speed, soft wood feel. I know a lot of advanced players who still use it with great satisfaction. Now there's plenty of better stuff out there, depends of what you are looking for, of what you were using before, of your level and style...tell us more then.
Joola Wyzaryz Freeze
Vega pro 2.0mm
Vega intro 2.0mm
Blade collection : https://photos.app.goo.gl/PrgCu5ib5RnhVXTn9
joubtt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joubtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2006 at 5:43pm

Originally posted by jcdi jcdi wrote:

Typical beginner blade. Lots of control, decent speed, soft wood feel. I know a lot of advanced players who still use it with great satisfaction. Now there's plenty of better stuff out there, depends of what you are looking for, of what you were using before, of your level and style...tell us more then.

+1

JUIC Hybrid(Fl) w/999 Chinese sponge
JUIC Hybrid(Fl) w/Galaxy 9000
SDRamones View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDRamones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/19/2006 at 12:35am

It's a great blade.  There is a reason why this blade has been around for a long time.  It's a great blade with good speed and good control when you need it.  It is also not too heavy and not too light either.  You can't go wrong with this blade.  It's the blade that every coach that I've talked to recommended to me when I was starting out with pro blades.  THis blade combined with Sriver was recommended for me, but I chose to go with Sriver EL to get some more control out of my rubber.

Other similar blades for beginners is the Schlager Precision or Jonyer AN but with slightly more speed.  Also, the Petr Korbel is a great blade too with great feel and ample speed in the OFF range.  Still with more speed.  All with similar pricece range as well.

Sean Ramones - USA 91709
Ebay Feedback
For Sale
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic