FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Lining Table Tennis Shoes..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Antiq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lining Table Tennis Shoes..
    Posted: 11/01/2012 at 1:19pm
This is the first time I bought from taobao via some third party (in SG), cost ard $30. In total, about $40 shipped to SG. It comes in either Blue or Red strips and I go for the red one. This is for table tennis. Very comfortable and the sole is grippy. Top is Lining design but the sole is DHS. Not sure whether it will last. WIll try it for some games next week...

Just to share some photos... another consideration for those who are looking for table tennis shoes.

Edited by Antiq - 11/01/2012 at 1:19pm
I love cheap and good blades that suit my game...
Sponsored Links

EZRO View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EZRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2012 at 1:33pm
It's good, I have a Li-ning Shoes too, but its for badminton but almost the same features on what your shoe has.   Whats the model of that Li-ning?
Blade: Butterfly Photino and Keyshot light
FH: DONIC Baracuda / Tenergy 64 and 05
BH: 802-40/1 and Raystorm
DONIC BURN ALL+
FH Kokutaku 868 tacky
BH Kokutaku 110 Medium Pip
Antiq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2012 at 8:34pm

The model is APPF019....

I've also tried the Lining badminton shoes.. the difference is there is more cushion for badminton shoes due to the need to cushion you landing, and they are thicker. The Table Tennis shoe has a thinner sole as you tend to slide/move sideways...

Antiq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/2012 at 3:25am
Just tried the shoes for a hour game... played indoor on wooden flooring.

Very fitting especially the middle part of the feet and yet ample toes spaces up front. It is quite comfortable, way more comfortable them those similar priced china made butterfly shoes. Grip on wood floor is also very good. Inner sole has enough cushion. Highly recommended Thumbs Up 
EZRO View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EZRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/2012 at 8:27am
totally agree, Thanks for the model, I will ask our local Li-ning importer here to get that model.  The one I have that is for Badminton is not that Think, the feel is more like a table tennis shoes, though its wider on the front side because of the anti Slip feature.  
DONIC BURN ALL+
FH Kokutaku 868 tacky
Antiq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/2012 at 11:03am
You can also consider getting it thru a third party... a buyer that can help you to get goods from china, quite common nowadays. Then you just pay them the shipping and agent fees. 
EZRO View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EZRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/2012 at 1:03pm
That can be done, but I get good price out from the distributor of Li-ning, I already calculated the cause and its the same or even cheaper if I order it from China or 3rd party since distributors can get big discount on a volume orders including the shipment.
DONIC BURN ALL+
FH Kokutaku 868 tacky
Antiq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/2012 at 1:09pm
Sounds good... 

EZRO View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EZRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/2012 at 1:18pm
I need to check my Photo bucket, I will show you the Li-ning that I have.
DONIC BURN ALL+
FH Kokutaku 868 tacky
vinz113 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinz113 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2012 at 7:30am
You can check Li-ning designs here http://www.e1981.com/Sport/Table-tennis-shoes.1.html
e1981com View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote e1981com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2020 at 5:37am
Smile
cbrdzm View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbrdzm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2021 at 1:31pm
what about sizing ?  I recently purchased a pair of mizuno wave drive 8 and they fit one size big , do I need to size down with Li nings as well ?
Zwill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2021 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by cbrdzm cbrdzm wrote:

what about sizing ?  I recently purchased a pair of mizuno wave drive 8 and they fit one size big , do I need to size down with Li nings as well ?

I would buy them based on the size in mm or cm. Just buy the same mm or cm as you need normally and ignore the US or EU sizing.
Joola Zhou Qihao S-ALC 90
Mizuno Q Quality max
Mizuno Q Quality max
cbrdzm View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbrdzm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2021 at 3:04pm
well i did the same when buying mizuno and they fit pretty large , so are you sure my exact cm size will not affect at all?

GrayGhost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrayGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2021 at 3:14pm
I found my Li Ning TT shoes were true to size(US).
Antiq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2021 at 10:13am
After 10 years.. I am still wearing Lining shoe for tt, new one off course :)

My feet size is 255mm and I wear size 41.5 (260mm / UK 7.5 / Euro 41 2/3). For your reference.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic