Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Amultart or Mizutani

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
forumnguxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forumnguxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amultart or Mizutani
    Posted: 11/09/2012 at 12:30am
can anyone tell me which one is better?
i am an offensive player.

thanks.
Sponsored Links

edwardnovac View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwardnovac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2012 at 2:34pm
i think the amultart is better....a little more fast and a lot of control.Mizutani is very good the same but i think the amultart is number one.If you interested i have an amultart fl 88 gr in perfect condition no any defects and very recently and my price is 135 eur shippin' including in Europe and + 5 eur for all arround the world.Thanks for your attentionWink
edward
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2012 at 2:54pm
I think this should be moved to the Equipment section.

For me personally, I would prefer Mizutani more because it grips the ball better since it has a soft feel.  The Amultart is a gem as well, but could be a tad too fast for those who might not be able to handle its speed.  The thickness of the blade is what makes the Amultart so fast, I'd think it's the fastest ZLC blade out of all.  Also, depending on your playing style, Amultart is a good blade for driving and blocking, while Mizutani is ideal for looping and counter-looping.  Driving and blocking might require a tiny bit more effort because of the blade's relative small thickness at around 5.8mm I think.
ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2012 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by liulin04 liulin04 wrote:

For me personally, I would prefer Mizutani more because it grips the ball better since it has a soft feel.  The Amultart is a gem as well, but could be a tad too fast for those who might not be able to handle its speed.  The thickness of the blade is what makes the Amultart so fast, I'd think it's the fastest ZLC blade out of all.  Also, depending on your playing style, Amultart is a good blade for driving and blocking, while Mizutani is ideal for looping and counter-looping.  Driving and blocking might require a tiny bit more effort because of the blade's relative small thickness at around 5.8mm I think.

I totally agree with that.
My list of blades for sale https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wYci9423byd3X43DhSsaXOmysNKMfK-RnPWSo3UfpkQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
derekho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derekho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2012 at 6:35pm
Depends on your playing style, both rackets are better for different aspects. I played with an amultart with tenergy 05, it was too fast for me.  The ball came off the racket too fast as soon as I hit the ball.
Blade: Ross Leidy Custom

Fh: Rakza Z Extra Hard

Bh: Tenergy 05
frogger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2012 at 7:49pm
 I want an MJ with T05 2.1 period. Pricey as hell but this blade has mystical qualities that will get me to 2300 level (somebody hit me again please). I tried Amultart and felt it had a hard non dwelly feel. Both blades are real beauty queens for BTY.. I can afford it so I may get 2 MJ's just for the hell of it. I want to put them both in a BTY hard case and worship them each morning when the sun rises. Ya I'm an idiot Ejer who would probably play better with a sauce pan...but it's so fun ain't it. LOL
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2012 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by ttping85 ttping85 wrote:

+2
VladiTT View Drop Down
Post #57918

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladiTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2012 at 2:23am
If you dont have the right tehnique ,
you will make very big step backward with either blades,as i do a couple of years ago
i bought a blade 102 gr which was faster than everythink else on the market in these days.

This blade still remain in my collection but probably i will never have the right tehnique for it.
I advice you to spend this money on a coach

if you dont follow my advice i will be happy to sell you a blade :)
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2012 at 6:15am
The last week or so, I am playing extensively with Amultart and testing different rubbers on it. I can say for sure that this blade isn't hard at all, has plenty of dwell,flex and very high throw, it feels soft with T64, very soft with 5Q.Even with the hardish Sigma II Pro it's still soft. If you guys are saying that Mizutani is softer with more dwell, that would be really something special
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2012 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Kolev Kolev wrote:

The last week or so, I am playing extensively with Amultart and testing different rubbers on it. I can say for sure that this blade isn't hard at all, has plenty of dwell,flex and very high throw, it feels soft with T64, very soft with 5Q.Even with the hardish Sigma II Pro it's still soft. If you guys are saying that Mizutani is softer with more dwell, that would be really something special

Mizutani? Yes I confirm, softer and more dwell and it is something special. By far my favourite ZLC Blade!!! TB ZLC and IF ZLC have even more dwell and more control than Mizutani but are also a bit slower in my experience. TB ZLC is also harder than Mizutani and I only liked it with medium or medium-soft rubbers. IF ZLC has a different, more woody feel with two limba plies before the ZLC ply. With the IF I felt lack of speed and a hard time to finish the rallye if I am not in a good position. It is much better to play counter-attack and from mid-distance and to use the other persons speed. Adrien Mattenet plays or played with it and it fits his game quite well. 

Edited by ttping85 - 12/06/2012 at 5:13pm
My list of blades for sale https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wYci9423byd3X43DhSsaXOmysNKMfK-RnPWSo3UfpkQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2012 at 4:25pm
The best of all zlc is the innerforce zlc, good feel and fast enough to finish any point. But the head is larger than all the others 158x152 like liu shiwen blade who koki niwa also uses.

Edited by Mickael - 12/06/2012 at 4:26pm
Butterfly Fransizka ZLC FL
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 FH
Butterfly Tenergy 05 1.9 BH
ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2012 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Mickael Mickael wrote:

The best of all zlc is the innerforce zlc, good feel and fast enough to finish any point. But the head is larger than all the others 158x152 like liu shiwen blade who koki niwa also uses.

Well you can say which one is your favorite but you can't really say which one is the best, especially because all ZLC are very good blades and it's a matter of taste. I personally don't like the larger head-size and I think it was made larger for playing at mid-distance. I am not saying that you can't finish the point, I am saying that it was harder for me with this blade than with the others, which is quite different. 
W0LovePP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W0LovePP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2012 at 5:56pm

Originally posted by Mickael Mickael wrote:

Well you can say which one is your favorite but you can't really say which one is the best, especially because all ZLC are very good blades and it's a matter of taste. I personally don't like the larger head-size and I think it was made larger for playing at mid-distance. I am not saying that you can't finish the point, I am saying that it was harder for me with this blade than with the others, which is quite different. 

Agreed. I have not played with Amultart or Mizutani. But I do have Innerforce ZLC. It is too thin and light weight, and not solid at all (feel slow). Maybe I should use faster rubbers, or should improve my skills.
Purett View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2012 at 12:18pm
I had the chance to play last night with amultart and its way to light 
W0LovePP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W0LovePP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2012 at 12:28pm
What is the weight?
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2012 at 2:44am

what blade is 5.8mm?
ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2012 at 9:17am
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

what blade is 5.8mm?

It's the Mizutani.  

Amultart is much thicker. 
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2012 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Purett Purett wrote:

I had the chance to play last night with amultart and its way to light 

Mine is 89g and with Sigma 2 Pro(heavy) and Aces(very light) the total is 189g. For me this is quite heavy set up, although balance is OK.
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
W0LovePP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W0LovePP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2012 at 1:40pm
Thicker blades feel "heavier" than thinner ones (more volume to carry for a bulky blade).
However a good balance diminishes the heaviness. My Darker Speed90 itself weighs 102 g and it is 9.0 mm thick. But it does not feel heavy at all with two rubbers.
jatienza930 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jatienza930 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2012 at 2:01pm
It depends on your preference for speed and feel. I have both blades and I feel that the amultart is faster and have lesser dwell time. I still cant figure its feel as the ball rebounds off the bat so fast. The mizutani is a bit slower and harder in feel (at least for me). Im also able to generate spinnier loops on the mizu while the amultart is really good for over the table power loops. Both blades are also good for mid distance looping though I prefer the mizu for the short game. Hope this helps Embarrassed
BTY TBS FL
T05
T64

My Feedback http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=56638&KW=jen&title=jatienza930-buy-sell-feedback
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic