Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2013 JOOLA Canada Series Finals will take place at
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

2013 JOOLA Canada Series Finals will take place at - Event Date: 03/01/2013 - 03/03/2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2013 at 11:31am
Originally posted by The Shakehander The Shakehander wrote:

I think i saw a couple of stiga blades can't recall who though
jeremy, moxi and jiabao use TMO alc with tenery when i looked at one of their training sessions...jiabao uses 64 on her backhand, i think she has really great control.

if you guys are rally interested i can do the "20 questions" on them ..that is if i'm not too shy myself to approach them.   
I saw lots of TB ALC, and TB ZLC.  I also saw Photino, TB ZLF, TBS, Vicaria, and TB AL, but no other brands.  You seem to like Jiabao, I see that she is taking time between points, and really slow the game down, not sure if she is nervous, or tactic, or tired, as she is playing a more powerful game (more like boys) compare to other girls.
Sponsored Links

The Shakehander View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Shakehander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2013 at 12:08pm
I have an admiration for a lot of the young players in the sport.
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2013 at 1:37pm

I see.  Same here.  I thought you happen to know Jiabao personally.  BC has many young players that I like, they must have good developing system over there.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Shakehander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2013 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by mhnh007 mhnh007 wrote:

I see.  Same here.  I thought you happen to know Jiabao personally.  BC has many young players that I like, they must have good developing system over there.

I have had some chit chat with her dad and herself nothing too deep, they seem to know i go to rub n tugs *lol* (it was a joke for those who don't read into a smiley)

I do want to ask them many things related to TT but that is for the future. If i start my site/blog i'll "try" to do editiorial style articles of players, coaches and parents BUT that requires a lot of trust, recognition...things i don't have right now

I would love to do it on this forum but it's really not the proper medium for something like that and at the moment i don't have free travel time as i would like.
Initially all i wanted to do was try and share some nice photos with you guys but i met Cherry and Jane's moms last year and i thought it would be nice to have some background history of players and people around them...so i have a lot of ideas but it will have to start as a blog and if traffic is good then i'll switch over to a site, i really don't want to satrt a site and have no traffic especially when i plan on having it done Ad free.

Edited by The Shakehander - 03/04/2013 at 2:57pm
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2013 at 4:35pm
I didn't look people's rackets ... I saw few Photinos. I know Jeremy Hazin playing TB ALC, Alex Moran playing TB, forgot which one. I can ask him if it's important :)
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Shakehander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2013 at 10:59pm
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2013 at 8:17pm
is anybody knows where I can buy shirt like this?

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Shakehander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2013 at 10:40pm
Those are only for "team players" BUT TTCanada got a good renewal sponsorship from Butterfly till 2016 (they like what they saw at the 2012 event at CCTTA)...SO just maybe in the future they may make available something similar for the general mass market to show visible support for TT Canada and Butterfly...this would be good for both Butterfly and Team Canada (in my opinion...doesn't mean much )

*you can always try and make the team?*

Edited by The Shakehander - 03/12/2013 at 8:21am
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2013 at 7:26am
interesting how many shirts got each player? may be they can sell me one
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic