Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nittaku Fastarc S1 and Nittako Pro Hammond Beta
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Nittaku Fastarc S1 and Nittako Pro Hammond Beta

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2015 at 8:12am
Originally posted by Alwin Alwin wrote:

Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

I would start with T25FX for your mum.

Hi NextLevel, that's an interesting suggestion. Trying not to derail this topic, but I just have to ask why you would suggest T25, and why the FX version for TBP?

I'd still love to hear about Fastarc S1/G1/C1 and Pro Hammond Beta for traditional penhold backhand from anyone else Smile

She likes the catapult of Tenergy but not how closes the racket angle she has to block with is.  As long as she doesn't back up off the table, this has Tenergy 25 all over it - T25 is the best for close to the table play if someone likes to keep their racket open.  The problem with Tenergy 25 for me is that its throw can very counterintuitive and one has to take large strokes to get deeper balls.  T25FX feels a bit more natural and the throw of the attacks is not as bad and she may actually enjoy it.

You aren't going to get Tenergy quality sponge anywhere else. Other topsheets may exist, but sponge, fuggedabboudit.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
Sponsored Links

interact215 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote interact215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2015 at 11:37pm
Btw, I've EJ'd a lot of blades and rubbers looking for the ultimate traditional penhold backhand setup. By far the best setup I've found is Tibhar Evolution FX-P on my Andro Temper Tech OFF+. With this setup the TBP punch block is effortless. This Andro blade is quite stiff, hard and fast. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic