FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Stiga Infinity VPS V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2015 at 11:13pm
I mean a clipper with good bounce that doesnt feel like cardboard and get splintered
Sponsored Links

Tt Gold View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tt Gold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/26/2015 at 6:44am
Originally posted by ejmaster ejmaster wrote:

Originally posted by flamingmdn flamingmdn wrote:

Tibhar Evolution MX-P fits perfectly on FH, even better for me than T05.

It doesn't exists yet better than t05.
t05 is like being at home.

I think tenergy 64 is as good as 05 for the forehand of the infinity
mog1111 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mog1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2017 at 5:05am
bump

Edited by mog1111 - 11/08/2017 at 8:58am
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon
FH: Tenergy 05fx
BH: Spinlord Keiler
stancuzi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stancuzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2017 at 8:41am
I've never heard of an "on" blade. Trust me, it's not the blade, where somethng's missing.
Just make sure not to put soft rubbers on it with some coaching and you'll be fine. -:)
Someone told Stiga Genesis M made this Blade a Great combo, or try the new Mantra H/M.

Cheers, Stan

Edited by stancuzi - 07/25/2017 at 8:49am
mog1111 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mog1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2017 at 9:34am
bump

Edited by mog1111 - 11/08/2017 at 8:58am
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon
mog1111 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mog1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2017 at 5:41pm
im trying the infinity again but with non neo hurricane 3 on the backhand in 2.0mm to take away the bounciness.
loops better with hurricane 3 neo on fh than the wsc I currently use
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon
richrf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richrf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2017 at 8:44pm
Does anyone know where the Infinity VPS is being manufactured? The reviews on TT11 are all over the place. Weights ranging 75 gm to 95 gm. Delamination. Thonking noises. And players who are quite satisfied. I know some members of the board have noticed leave if QA in Stuga's blades. Are some models more consistent than others?
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2017 at 8:47pm
Made in Sweden.  The early batches were very hit-and-miss unfortunately.  Not sure if that's improved recently.
This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.
richrf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richrf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2017 at 8:57pm
Thanks as always Andy.
mog1111 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mog1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2017 at 2:40am
I have an old one that delaminated (someone lent me). I bought a new one from uk and it is excellent condition, no delamination at all, nice solid 87g. Lovely blade to use (and that's coming from an ej).
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon
mog1111 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mog1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2017 at 2:45am
only thing is they are now standard stiga size of 157 x 150
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon
richrf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richrf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2017 at 8:40am
Originally posted by mog1111 mog1111 wrote:

I have an old one that delaminated (someone lent me). I bought a new one from uk and it is excellent condition, no delamination at all, nice solid 87g. Lovely blade to use (and that's coming from an ej).

Thanks. It does seem that this blade has had a history of inconsistences. Maybe I can find it locally to try out but so far no success.

I've learned to ignore reviews where the vendor supplies the equipment. For sure they are supplying the best version they could make. So then it there are reviews on forums and review sites made by players who purchased, I look for consistency and QA. Have to give credit to Butterfly for their consistency and QC.
mog1111 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mog1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2017 at 8:57am
my guess is there was a bad batch somewhere near the start. the new one I bought has rubbers taken on and off loads and no damage.
if your looking for a good off towards off- blade you really cant go wrong with infinity. its fantastic for looping with hurricane or evolution/tenergy.

if its a 5 ply wood with decent control and speed you really cant go wrong and stiga definitely make blades with the most comfortable wings imo
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon
richrf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richrf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2017 at 9:04am
Originally posted by mog1111 mog1111 wrote:

my guess is there was a bad batch somewhere near the start. the new one I bought has rubbers taken on and off loads and no damage.
if your looking for a good off towards off- blade you really cant go wrong with infinity. its fantastic for looping with hurricane or evolution/tenergy.

if its a 5 ply wood with decent control and speed you really cant go wrong and stiga definitely make blades with the most comfortable wings imo

That there are satisfied players, there is no doubt. However, dubious reviews persist, even recently from a retailer. Bad batches are created all the time without proper QC. They should be removed from the supply chain, but not all manufacturers do this. In the clothing industry, there are specific outlets for irregulars.

I already had one costly experience with an irregular (really bad delamination) so I am particularly sensitive to this topic. Irregulars can hang around in storehouses for quite some time if they aren't pulled.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic