Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

FT/FS: Blades from my collection (added some)

About The Seller - "Dean"

Dean
 Real Name
  n/a
 Contact Info
  n/a
 Ship From
  n/a
 Payments
  n/a
 Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (1)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
View all feedback about this seller (40)
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2014 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by DeadmAn DeadmAn wrote:

This blade looks too new to a 1975's bladeTongue

This blade has been produced in 1975, no doubt about itSmile
Sponsored Links

robjkc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robjkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/16/2014 at 10:27pm
PM Sent
erik 1974 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erik 1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2014 at 8:42am
l offer stiga kjell johansson stig for your offensive wood hans alser photos via email   [email protected]   hi erik
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2014 at 12:19pm
Price of Alser OW reduced. Looking for old version Maze OFF ST.
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2014 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Dean Dean wrote:

Originally posted by king_pong king_pong wrote:

No one impressed with that original Stiga?? That is a beautiful blade! I hear the A-series is actually very fast with phenomenal feeling.

You are right. I bought that blade one year ago and paid more for itWink
It definitely is a premium blade with a great feel and enough power. The flared handle is a strong one. Because it is from the A-series it also is a rather rare blade.

This is an offensive evolution one. Imo it is a b*s.
The good offensive ones have a different looking koto outer. And spruce second ply. No red plying.
Like the one wlq used in manchester. Those are the deal.
This is an A b*s.

Edited by ejmaster - 04/19/2014 at 2:45pm
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
caidtt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caidtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2014 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by ejmaster ejmaster wrote:

No one impressed with that original Stiga?? That is a beautiful blade! I hear the A-series is actually very fast with phenomenal feeling.

It definitely is a premium blade with a great feel and enough power. The flared handle is a strong one. Because it is from the A-series it also is a rather rare blade.

The good offensive ones have a different looking koto outer. And spruce second ply. No red plying.
This is an A b*s.
Steady on, i think Manfred gives a very good explanation here
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=59587&title=stiga-offensive-wood-plies

E.ZegnaFan View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E.ZegnaFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2014 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by caidtt caidtt wrote:

This is an A b*s.
Steady on, i think Manfred gives a very good explanation here

No, it's a first year of the first version with red dyed Limba as locking veneer. The later Offensive Evolution looks identical with harder/ less quality veneer. And the "good" Offensive with outer dyed Koto/Limba and Spruce as 2nd. veneer is the third version which is less sough after than the first and second version. LOL

87 Stiga Clipper/Rakza 9.
78 Stiga Super Carbon/Calibra Tour M.

LF: Old Stiga Clipper,Super Carbon in NEARLY NEW condition.
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2014 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by E.ZegnaFan E.ZegnaFan wrote:

This is an A b*s.

<div =""="">Steady on, i think Manfred gives a very good explanation here

No, it's a first year of the first version with red dyed Limba as locking veneer. The later Offensive Evolution looks identical with harder/ less quality veneer. And the "good" Offensive with outer dyed Koto/Limba and Spruce as 2nd. veneer is the third version which is less sough after than the first and second version. LOL

The good one (meant good performance) is the one i told in my post. Wlq manchester. I have 2 master. These are the best off ones.
Older first versions does not mean anything about better in stiga blades.
There are very old stiga blades that do not have any value as a good performance/feeling blade.
Quite more modern off classic than those from 1975 are better.
That one though older is same building and plying as off evolution and is b*sht.
I had several evolution (better looking that the one here) and older versions.
If one wants to collect old stiga blades is ok. But to play with that blade it is not the deal.
Try to find the 1997s master (this master handle is the best stiga master handle ever. Different from modern ones)) off koto which are not easy to find.

Edited by ejmaster - 04/19/2014 at 5:21pm
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E.ZegnaFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2014 at 5:26pm
Your playing style might suited well with that kind of blade but saying different type of blade is b/s is too much, lol.
Again, Dean's Hans Alser one is Offensive Wood not Offensive Evolution as you pointed out.

caidtt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caidtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2014 at 5:32pm

This is an A b*s.

<div =""="">Steady on, i think Manfred gives a very good explanation here

The good one (meant good performance) is the one i told in my post. Wlq manchester. I have 2 master. These are the best off ones.
Older first versions does not mean anything about better in stiga blades.
There are very old stiga blades that do not have any value as a good performance/feeling blade.
Quite more modern off classic than those from 1975 are better.
That one though older is same building and plying as off evolution and is b*sht.
I had several evolution (better looking that the one here) and older versions.
If one wants to collect old stiga blades is ok. But to play with that blade it is not the deal.
Try to find the 1997s master (this master handle is the best stiga master handle ever. Different from modern ones)) off koto which are not easy to find.

This chap is suffering from blade envy. OP wants to sell his old stiga and you come up with yours is better!!! Who asked you?
If you have nothing to do, why don't you start a topic on the best stiga's ever
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2014 at 5:33pm
and I am sure, this blade is also good for players (not only for collectors) Thumbs Up
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E.ZegnaFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2014 at 5:39pm
+1 for Magic_M and again this's Dean's for Sale section. " Who ask you?"  Asking yourself first.LOL

caidtt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caidtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2014 at 5:46pm

+1 for Magic_M and again this's Dean's for Sale section. " Who ask you?"  Asking yourself first.LOL

Nobody asked the chap if his blade was better, he is trying to kill Dean FS , hence the reference to 'who asked him'
Pondus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pondus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2014 at 5:48pm
I see your beautiful Hans Alsér Offensive Wood has the number 2 die bossed into the thumb groove on one side - any idea what number means? I have a couple of old Offensive Woods myself with a number debossed like that, and I'm curious as to what it represents.
caidtt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caidtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2014 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Pondus Pondus wrote:

I see your beautiful Hans Alsér Offensive Wood has the number 2 die bossed into the thumb groove on one side - any idea what number means? I have a couple of old Offensive Woods myself with a number debossed like that, and I'm curious as to what it represents.

I really don't know, could be some type of factory stamp, I think you need to ask Manfred, he is more knowledgeable on such things
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2014 at 5:57pm

The number shows us when the blade had been produced:
A stands for the year 1975 
48 stands for the 48th week

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E.ZegnaFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2014 at 6:00pm

Nobody asked the chap if his blade was better, he is trying to kill Dean FS , hence the reference to 'who asked him'

Thanks MUS, now I see what was going on here Tongue

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E.ZegnaFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2014 at 6:02pm

I really don't know, could be some type of factory stamp, I think you need to ask Manfred, he is more knowledgeable on such things

I have a Kjell Johansson Allround Wood which has a number 2 stamp on top of the handle too.

ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2014 at 2:11pm
Neither i do not care at all about that blade nor i am trying to sell mine.
About being the koto spruce stiga off better performance blade 100% sure.
I get in this thread because i felt someone is trying to sell a b*sht (imo) as a marvelous old stiga blade. Besides something smells fishy.
And as i am free to post as anyone then you better eat this one without anger.
The same as no one asked caidtt to be a crazy cheerleader about dean's blade sale.
It is not my fault caidtt is not dancing well.
Take the pain without crying.

Edited by ejmaster - 04/20/2014 at 2:21pm
EJ Club.

Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2014 at 2:57pm

I get in this thread because i felt someone is trying to sell a b*sht (imo) as a marvelous old stiga blade. Besides something smells fishy...

Up to now I did not answer to the posts of the member "ejmaster". I do not know him and I did/do not know why he posts things like he does/did it.

Now, with the last posting, it is the time for me to ask a moderator of the forum to do something.
Is it ok, to be offended in the way it happens within the posting above? 

In my honest opinion the member "ejmaster" went beyond what is decent with his last posting.
To me this is an assumption.

I am just selling an old Stiga blade here. Nothing more. Why does that member accuse me?
caidtt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caidtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2014 at 3:09pm

I get in this thread because i felt someone is trying to sell a b*sht (imo) as a marvelous old stiga blade. Besides something smells fishy...

Up to now I did not answer to the posts of the member "ejmaster". I do not know him and I did/do not know why he posts things like he does/did it.

Now, with the last posting, it is the time for me to ask a moderator of the forum to do something.
Is it ok, to be offended in the way it happens within the posting above? 

In my honest opinion the member "ejmaster" went beyond what is decent with his last posting.
To me this is an assumption.

I am just selling an old Stiga blade here. Nothing more. Why does that member accuse me?

I think you just need to ignore his ranting, he is envious and does not know how to appreciate a good blade.
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2014 at 7:26pm
Dean do not be dramatic.
As I said it is just my opinion that blade is a b*sht.
To caidtt that blade is fabulous and i envy you.
Talk to caidtt to buy it. Go on caidtt. It is a steal.

Edited by ejmaster - 04/20/2014 at 7:28pm
EJ Club.

Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2014 at 5:07pm
Added:

Stiga Alser European Champion from 1967/68 (T-Shirt Alser)
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2014 at 6:40pm
Added:

Banda Waldner ST 1990/93
Banda Allround 1994/95
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2014 at 10:49am
Up
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2014 at 4:55pm
Stiga Alser OW sold
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2014 at 2:52pm
Up
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2014 at 5:14pm
Banda Allround gone
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2014 at 6:05am
Up
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2014 at 6:10am
Price update
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic