Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

http://saletabletennis.com/

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tibhar77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tibhar77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: http://saletabletennis.com/
    Posted: 03/02/2014 at 7:48am
has anyone ordered from saletabletennis.com before? 
they sell h3 blue sponge, but I'm afraid they might sell fake.

http://saletabletennis.com/product-category/rubbers/dhs/

Sponsored Links

wiktor145 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiktor145 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 8:06am
I bought only Haifu seamoon.
Good contact, free shipping and haifu seamoon was't fake :)
Tibhar77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tibhar77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 8:57am
sounds promising :D
channyboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote channyboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 9:07am
It seems expensive, but legitimate. Some of their exclusive things such as national skyline are labelled as sold out, I'd buy :).
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 1:31pm
owner of saletabletennis is on here (ansonlau) u can contact him for questions
glanden.zheng View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glanden.zheng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Tibhar77 Tibhar77 wrote:

has anyone ordered from saletabletennis.com before? 
they sell h3 blue sponge, but I'm afraid they might sell fake.

http://saletabletennis.com/product-category/rubbers/dhs/

Pretty good customer service, I contacted him through Skype. Got the Xu Xin Hurricane topsheet/ Tenergy sponge backhand rubber from him recently, product seems to be really good quality and seems legitimate. 
Butterfly Viscaria FL

FH: Hurricane 3 Prov

BH: Tenergy 05
iakovka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iakovka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2014 at 4:12pm
Just ordered from this website today.
I will post my experience soon (hopefully soon :)

XIOM ZX1 Feel 85 Gr, FH: XIOM Omega VII Pro, BH: Rakza 7 Soft 2MM
XIOM ZXI 88 Gr, FH: XIOM Omega V Tour, BH: Rakza Soft 7 2MM
iakovka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iakovka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/27/2014 at 2:08pm
My experience:

Package and Content - Excellent
The package itself is a good quality and protecting the content. The content that I ordered matching what we have discussed and looks genuine. (I did not try it yet but the item is exactly as described in terms of weight).

Shipping - Excellent

I got my package already. The shipping was very quick! We discussed the order on 21st of August (Thursday). My PayPal was charged on Friday and the Tracking Number was provided. Wednesday morning the package was delivered to me in Toronto. So it is just 3 business days. 6 weekdays.

Communication - Average

Ok, I have to admit, I was not perfect really. I had to reiterate what I want. Overall, I had a couple of indications that I am not discussing the subject with TT expert or rather not being considered as knowledgeable enough myself. 

Availability: I suggest you contact ansonlau3 or saletabletennis.com/ to make sure the Item you order is available.

Overall experience -Positive. 

If you validate that your request is clear to the seller, you get what you want and that's what matters to me. I will order again.

iakovka

Edited by iakovka - 08/27/2014 at 2:18pm

XIOM ZX1 Feel 85 Gr, FH: XIOM Omega VII Pro, BH: Rakza 7 Soft 2MM
XIOM ZXI 88 Gr, FH: XIOM Omega V Tour, BH: Rakza Soft 7 2MM
smarta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smarta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/27/2014 at 4:29pm
I ordered a zetro quad blade on 9th august. I'm waiting shipment..it is in travel.
blade: yinhe galaxy t-11+

fh: sigmaIIeurope 2.0 mm

bh: donic coppa silver x3 2mm
Sphynx View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sphynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2014 at 5:19pm
Can someone tell me which country this shop is based ?
Thanks
smarta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smarta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2014 at 5:22pm
Hong kong
blade: yinhe galaxy t-11+

fh: sigmaIIeurope 2.0 mm

bh: donic coppa silver x3 2mm
gromousse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gromousse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/28/2014 at 9:52am
Got a viscaria custom blade from saletabletennis. Very good quality, fast shipping, good quality for package, no problem. Thanks
OSP Ultimate 2 / T05 / T05fx
TonyL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/16/2015 at 11:42pm
Ordered there for my first time. 

I can't say anything about authenticity because the rubber I bought was a commercial hurricane, but if anyone wants to buy some Chinese gear, I would highly recommend them to this website.

Shipping is INCREDIBLY fast. From Hong Kong to New Zealand, I ordered on Saturday, and it arrived in Saturday the next week. 7 days after ordering is incredibly fast. Also, shipping is free. 

If I were to compare it to tabletennis11, salestabletennis have definitely better shipping and range of chinese gear, although tt11 has the best range for everything else. tt11 has definitely slowed down with shipping, where it now takes 14-20 (from 8-10 days) days for something to arrive. But it's free shipping so I can't complain.

One thing that I have an issue with them is, that they could do better at packaging. My rubber was slightly damaged and they could have bubble wrapped it.

Communication was a bit tricky, but overall, great experience with the site.

edit: also would like to add that their communication speed is extremely fast. Just add them on Skype and they'll reply to any of your queries. 

Edited by TonyL - 01/16/2015 at 11:49pm
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2015 at 12:59am
One thing that bothers me is the authenticity fo the Timo Boll ZLC that this store is selling for $168 now reduced to $146? There is something fishy here, the original price of this blade was $267 now discounted to $227 at Megaspin https://www.megaspin.net/store/default.asp?pid=b-timo-boll-zlc. I cannot even see japanese online butterfly sellers pricing this low. Of course fakes could be bought at Ali Express, taobao etc. at dirt cheap price of $30+ bucks.

Edited by limjo - 01/19/2015 at 1:17am
My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65760&title=limjo-buy-sell-trade-feedback
sweetstrike View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetstrike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2015 at 3:29am
Looking at the pictures of the other butterfly blades he sells, they all look authentic to me. Look at the pictures of the viscaria and custom viscaria. Those don't look fake.
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2015 at 5:28am
Completely agree with sweetstrike on the viscarias except on the TB ZLC (this one caught my eyes due to the really low ball price), even Fastpaddle.com which is on LIQUIDATION SALE is still selling it for $227. Please proceed with caution as Hongkong & China are a haven for Counterfeits & Copycats.

Edited by limjo - 01/19/2015 at 5:34am
My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65760&title=limjo-buy-sell-trade-feedback
BTTESTEAM View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BTTESTEAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2015 at 6:32am
It is 100% original. It might be caused for you why so cheap, right? Please look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BestTableTennisShop?ref=bookmarks, you should find we just changed our main curruency changed from EUR to USD. You saw the ZLC price that is held in before in EUR. And since now ZLC is out of stock, therefore, we will not update it yet. Once it is re-stock again, we will update it in the correct price. All our shops listed items are 100% original.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetstrike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2015 at 12:02pm
It's very cool you have national versions of tenergy. That has to be hard to get.

I'm more interested in the LIDU Gold rubber. It looks like a quality rubber. How does it compare to H3 Neo?
siestakey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siestakey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2015 at 1:06pm
Yen is in trouble , TB ZLC is online in Japan for $127 !
Siesta Key
W968
Omega Tour 7 i
amoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2015 at 1:10pm
site?
siestakey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siestakey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2015 at 1:23pm
Dynasports .
Siesta Key
W968
Omega Tour 7 i
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetstrike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2015 at 1:56pm
TB ALC for 9000 yen

http://www.dynaspo.com/products/159-dynasports-butterfly-alc-timo-boll.aspx
kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2015 at 2:35pm
Will they ship to USA?
siestakey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siestakey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2015 at 2:44pm
No !
Siesta Key
W968
Omega Tour 7 i
Boss1703 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss1703 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2015 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by sweetstrike sweetstrike wrote:

It's very cool you have national versions of tenergy. That has to be hard to get.

I'm more interested in the LIDU Gold rubber. It looks like a quality rubber. How does it compare to H3 Neo?

http://www.tennis-de-table.com/forums/sujet-65266-1.html

some informations in french here...
https://www.facebook.com/pierrefiassemapageping

updated 20.11.10 http://bosscollection.skyrock.com

http://tennisdetablecomtests.skyrock.com

Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2015 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by sweetstrike sweetstrike wrote:

Did anybody order a national Tenergy there and can say something about it?
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
silverfox1 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverfox1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/20/2015 at 3:07am
How is the sp tenergy 05 at www.saletabletennis.​com? Anyone bought from them before?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic