Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Topic ClosedShall member caidtt be trusted ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 5:35pm
I am nobody's personal layer, but I think this topic is going wrong. May be the mods must do something here....
And I hope everything will finish with happy end. Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 5:41pm
At the end of the day you bailed out because you thought the blades were damaged or even lost, i was happy to get the package in what ever shape.
You got someone to ask me about the blades i did not have, because you thought i had them?
Checking my email i never asked him to buy the blade, i actually asked if he will like to trade.
this is getting very tiresome, so am going to leave it for now. Michael you have my email if you want to talk do so, this is getting no where 
caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by zerokirk zerokirk wrote:

I just traded my brand new TB ALC plus Blue Whale II rubber sheet with him for the Innerforce ZLC CS, I have to say it is not a very pleasant transaction. 

In his response and post, he said there was only one tiny dent which was not true, there is one dent and one small delamination, the moment I got the blade, I was very disappointed so I emailed him. His response was not very pleasant. 

So, I would never deal with him again, just a personal experience. 
Here is your message and reply

Hello Mate
thanks for letting me know, sorry you are not happy, only one dent i could see and are in the pictures and the pictures are still there. please try and enjoy the blade
thanks
-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : zerokirk
Sent : 04/03/2014 at 4:08pm

Got it. It is faster than I think. However, there are dents. One is pretty bad for there is a clear delamination there. Not quite happy with that. 
caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by Timo1978 Timo1978 wrote:

Caidtt shipped out without insurance although stated in the FS post that the parcel is shipped. I think this is the first hint he is not honest at all (and greedy), but the Receiver is not able to check if he sent out with insurance or not. Plus, what a coincidence again, a wrong Receivers adress....

I think it is a sign that he already had the plan to enable the post to deliver the parcel straight to Kakapo and he used that knowledge to get into a "good" Position to get rid of the other blades. I do not think it is normal to ship out parcels with high values and not to make sure the stated adress is correct. Then Caidtt claimed to be on Holiday to gain time and to be able to see how Kakapo reacts.

Yes, member Kakapo accepted the other trade. But why? He thought these blades (he did not want) were better than having nothing in Hands since Caidtt claimed being broke and being outta cash. So the acceptance of the other blades was just an understandable act to minimize his financial loss. After two months i think it should be clear for everybody and not a reason to blame Kakapo...

Offering Kakapo the Lindh and Bengtsson to buy again after they suddenly appeared from "ghosts Hands" is just insulting!

One single coincidence: Possible
That many coincidences: Scam, Cheat, Fraud

Before you judge look at the letter sent by royal mail, i never went into fantasies about the missing mail he did and i never offered the blade to him to buy back. i have the email comms between the two of us

caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 6:15pm
"I will not give other's people names without their agreement but both are well known among the little collector's world. They are welcome to explain what happened . 
The summary : they agreed on trades with member caidtt and sent their package with tracking number but caidtt didn't send them his package at this moment. He waited till receiving the package and then replaced "his blade" with a less valuable one and sent it. Of course, the other person was shocked when he opened his package no to find the blade on which the trade had been agreed. Member caidtt replied him the blade he received, had been strongly modified and has less value which doesn't seem to be correct since caidtt had received lots of pics of the blade from every angle."

Now Michael you are quoting someone else without knowing the facts yet again, the value of the modified blade was £273, mine was £290, the collectors valuation. yet again you are wrong. It was made very clear what was traded for what in this instance these 2 blades in question. i did not like what i was sent due to the modification, so i sent it back. if you want accuse me get your story right

Edited by caidtt - 04/23/2014 at 6:21pm
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 6:41pm
Instead of getting even more uglier, how about from now on, each party can send their blade to one of the moderators.  Until items from both parties are received by the mods, the mods will then ship the exchanged blades to its intended owner.  Provided that both parties pay the Mod for shipping cost of course.  That way, there will not be anymore he said she said, instead, the mod will carefully examine every facet of the blade, and provide detailed descriptions/pictures to its intended owner.

Would this help?  It sounds like a lot of trouble for sure.
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 7:05pm
Cancel the transaction and return all monies and properties to their original owners.
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
Clarence247 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 8:22pm
Anyone having troubles like this within EUrope should go to:

http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/ecc/index_en.htm 

if there is cross-border shopping involved.

If both buyer and seller are from the same country then the national authority will help and will be even more effective.

the fact that the sale was advertised with insurance included and this was not honoured is already a breach of contract with entitles you to full settlement AND aggravation costs!

OSP Virtuoso (Off-)
MX-P (Max)
Mantra M (Max)

Backup:
Yasaka Extra Offensive,
Nittaku H3 Prov
729-802 SP
E.ZegnaFan View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 9:54pm
When dealing with any person, ask for the forum/ebay feedback etc...  might help you to decide. Personally, I'll not dealing with any ebay member with less than 99.6% or with many listing/transactions canceled.

87 Stiga Clipper/Rakza 9.
78 Stiga Super Carbon/Calibra Tour M.

LF: Old Stiga Clipper,Super Carbon in NEARLY NEW condition.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 12:15am
Originally posted by liulin04 liulin04 wrote:

Instead of getting even more uglier, how about from now on, each party can send their blade to one of the moderators.  Until items from both parties are received by the mods, the mods will then ship the exchanged blades to its intended owner.  Provided that both parties pay the Mod for shipping cost of course.  That way, there will not be anymore he said she said, instead, the mod will carefully examine every facet of the blade, and provide detailed descriptions/pictures to its intended owner.

Would this help?  It sounds like a lot of trouble for sure.
this is a very good idea but a bit of trouble for any of the euro mods imago, sowhysoserious  or apw46. I'd be curious to know whether caidtt would go for it or not if one of those mods volunteers for the trouble. I would if they were in NA.

kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 2:05am
Originally posted by caidtt caidtt wrote:

uploads/30423/DSC_0102.JPG
I will now attach the later I made up according to Michael, he claims is a fake
Wow did not see this until informed by a good member of the forum, I emailed the full letter to Michael this evening as promised and gave the option to add to the thread which he has not done. Wonder why? My deal with him was private he had contacted me by email, so the blade in question had not even been received by me from the USA as I had informed him, the deal started once I got the blade.
@Zerokirk. I will not waste my time with you,the description was accurate and the pictures are still there, take another look, your never used blade had glue residues, I did not come crying to you .
For the collectors, they are like loan sharks, how do you explain selling a couple of blades for £570 and a few weeks later the same collector wants them for a quick sale at £230!!!
The second shipment to Michael was insured, photographs were taken before and after postage, clearly shows his address, but it went to France, my fault? I remember he went crazy stating how incompetent the Royal mail was.

First of all, 
-I'm not your lawyer so, you are able to defend yourself !!! "You gave me the "option"...it makes me laughLOL You are in the wrong position, don't try to invert the roles.
I can see lots of people were not very happy when dealing with you and I'm not really astonished about this.
-you did never give me those informations I needed and I asked you several times, so it is normal my conviction you've had something to hide has grown up
-I "obliged" you to take insurance for the replacing package because you were feeling I'began to become really nervous. You explain this as it would have been exceptional but it has to be usual since you wrote in every of your for sale thread that the price includes insurance !!! 

Also, when you agree on a trade with someone, at least, you should send the blade on which the deal had been done instead of waiting the package from the other arrived and then sending out another blade, complaining the blade from the other was not perfect, especially if you had received previously 21 pics from close range of this blade. For me, you are not reliable

Edited by kakapo - 04/24/2014 at 2:40am
channyboi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 3:10am
Majority rules. Kakapo wins. So what happens now?
caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 3:18am
Go back and ask you informant, I sent him his blade back, not another blade, even the handle looked unnatural. As far as waiting for the blade, I simply did what he has done to me previously, I never complained about it. I have traded with quite a few and bought from others and I have sent items before they sent theirs. You guys have a funny mindset, you set prices between each other and try and rip others off by coming up with excuses about how a blade is not so good, yet you know the origin of the blade. you collectors have a signature and i can tell if a particular blade came from a German or Swedish collector. it is in your interest to get it back at the lowest price possible and then sell it on at eye watering prices, yet when a topic starts about the value of a blade they try their best at not telling what the real cost is.
Anyone remember a Stellan Bengtsson EC blade been sold for £299 and members claiming it was not worth the price, and a particular collector adding their weight to it saying it was 200 Euros at best. Well i had private email discussion with said collectors and it transpires the blade cost more and was told the seller had paid more for it.
Get off your high horse, i make it my business not to be ripped off

Edited by caidtt - 04/24/2014 at 3:36am
Thomasson View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 3:26am
If someone from Slovakia could help me get a transfer done I would be happy, I would use the 3rth party method anytime I can!
I want to buy a Mizutani but the seller only wants money via IBAN transfer and his English is a bit limited. So I have no guarantees the blade will actually be send :(

However I took the plunge and decided to trust him. He also mentioned another forum members name I could ask. I did not do that though, since I like to trust people on their word.

Edited by Thomasson - 04/24/2014 at 3:40am
Blade: TB ALC
FH: Tenergy05 2.1
BH: Tenergy64 1.7
caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 3:43am
Originally posted by Thomasson Thomasson wrote:

If someone from Slovakia could help me get a transfer done I would be happy, I would use the 3rth party method anytime I can!
I want to buy a Mizutani but the seller only wants money via IBAN transfer and his English is a bit limited. So I have no guarantees the blade will actually be send :(

However I took the plunge and decided to trust him. He also mentioned another forum members name I could ask. I did not do that though, since I like to trust people on their word.

you are in the wrong place mate, whats your point?
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 4:08am
A last thing : why didn't you offer me to retrade both blades for those you eventually sent me as replacement ? You knew the Ehrlich and the evo didn't interest me as I wrote it to you several times !!!
You never did it and you offered me to buy them again and you pretended to have a cash offer only because you thought I would perhaps pay more to get it. That's my opinion.

You thought I probably couldn't resist and sent you another 300£ for the dynapower or perhaps another 600£ for both bladesLOL There is an african proverb which says :"you can never walk 2 times on a lion's tail". you have to know it.
You wrote the dynapower was sold which is not true...perhaps another bad deal ??????

Now,You can keep on trying to justify your action but My opinion is clear about you.

Edited by kakapo - 04/24/2014 at 4:10am
caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 4:26am
Originally posted by channyboi channyboi wrote:

Majority rules. Kakapo wins. So what happens now?

there goes an intelligent conclusion Clap 
caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 4:41am
Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

A last thing : why didn't you offer me to retrade both blades for those you eventually sent me as replacement ? You knew the Ehrlich and the evo didn't interest me as I wrote it to you several times !!!
You never did it and you offered me to buy them again and you pretended to have a cash offer only because you thought I would perhaps pay more to get it. That's my opinion.

You thought I probably couldn't resist and sent you another 300£ for the dynapower or perhaps another 600£ for both bladesLOL There is an african proverb which says :"you can never walk 2 times on a lion's tail". you have to know it.
You wrote the dynapower was sold which is not true...perhaps another bad deal ??????

Now,You can keep on trying to justify your action but My opinion is clear about you.

you forgot this

Thanks for this update.

We know it has not been lost which is a good news. 
But between us, 4 more weeks is very long and I'm a little bit fed up with this never ending story.
So, I thing I will accept your offer to send me the Ehrlich and the superanatomical instead of the Bengtsson S and the Lindh Dynapower.

and this

"I've eventually decided to accept your friendly offer.
You will get again the Bengtsson S and the Dynapower in a few weeks and I'm sure you will be able to sell these nice blades.

Thanks.

Michael.

I updated you immediately i got them back, in fact within 5 mins of the arrival, you termed them as devilish blades(have you forgotten) you never asked to have those blades back

Also i think it is a bit rich for a Belgian to be quoting African proverbs, you guys left a great legacy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx2Sj1fhSso

kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 4:56am

you forgot this

Thanks for this update.

But between us, 4 more weeks is very long and I'm a little bit fed up with this never ending story.
So, I thing I will accept your offer to send me the Ehrlich and the superanatomical instead of the Bengtsson S and the Lindh Dynapower.

and this

You will get again the Bengtsson S and the Dynapower in a few weeks and I'm sure you will be able to sell these nice blades.

Thanks.

Michael.

I updated you immediately i got them back, in fact within 5 mins of the arrival, you termed them as devilish blades(have you forgotten) you never asked to have those blades back

Also i think it is a bit rich for a Belgian to be quoting African proverbs, you guys left a great legacy

At that time, I was already suspicious about you but had no real proof and was not sure to think about it . I only wanted to get something to end it because I didn't know what to think about you. 
I already thought you kept the blades and never sent them.
Your attitude changed because you were feeling bad when I mentioned the police.
If I had replied you what I was thinking, I would surely have get nothing back from you.

Also, David coperfield made a kind of miracle because only 3 days later, The dynapower and the Bengtsson suddenly came back !!!! What a coincidence.
It should have been natural from you to offer me a retrade but you never did it because all that interests you is cash. If I had pay with normal paypal, I would surely have obliged you to give my money back but I paid with bank transfer.

I can also published all the mails you sent me when you explain you didn't have the post receipt (how was it possible not having kept at least a copy ? or you never wanted to give me the references on the post letters but I won't do it because you have to know something.  :
"IT is illegal to post original mail from other people on open forum's"

Edited by kakapo - 04/24/2014 at 5:19am
caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 5:18am

you forgot this

Thanks for this update.

and this

Thanks.

Michael.

At that time, I was already suspicious about you but had no real proof and was not sure to think about it . I only wanted to get something to end it because I didn't know what to think about you. 
I already thought you kept the blades and never sent them.
Your attitude changed because you were feeling bad when I mentioned the police.
If I had replied you what I was thinking, I would surely have get nothing back from you.
It should have been natural from you to offer me a retrade but you never did it. If I had pay with normal paypal, I would surely have obliged you to give my money back but I paid with bank transfer.
I can also published all the mails you sent me when you explain you didn't have the post receipt (how was it possible not having kept at least a copy ? or you never wanted to give me the references on the post letters but I won't do it because you have to know something.  :
"IT is illegal to post original mail from other people on open forum's"

All i keep getting is you thought this and you thought that, my attitude did not change, i warned you about giving my details out. i had everything under control, chased the right office and spoke to the right people at Royal Mail, but they have a process that needs to be followed. we never spoke about money, the aim was to get the blades back, you jumped ship and took what you could which was in excess of the £600 anyway, but i needed to make you happy. you kept quiet for weeks and suddenly you and you mates get together to tarnish my reputation, and writing false statements. some of the guys who have added their 2 cents worth, they will be amazed at what these collector think about them and their "cheap blades", that is for another day
People are allowed to change their minds, i had a buyer on reflection they changed their mind, it is allowed.
if you wanted a trade back all you had to do was ask!!!!

Thomasson View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 5:22am

Originally posted by Thomasson Thomasson wrote:

you are in the wrong place mate, whats your point?

Im sorry, I thought someone started to talk about 3th party deals, which is a good way of dealing in my eyes. Something that still can be done between you and kakapo since you clearly broke his trust.

So my point is, if you are honest, you could have offered him this solution. I think Kakapo would even pay for his shipping if you would do the same for your side.

My point is: Trust is a valuable thing, something you shouldn't break.
Blade: TB ALC
FH: Tenergy05 2.1
BH: Tenergy64 1.7
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 5:32am
As it is written earlier, I decided to remain silent because I was only suspicious about you but some mails arrived from people I trust 100% and on the other hand, I read your posts about Dean's Alser and the fake viscaria. That was really too much for me !!!
A wolf amongst the lambs !!!
Our swedish friend, all collectors know mailed me to explain what happened with him, with the johansson super anatomical blade and then, my opinion was 100 % made about you.
You have lost all your credit and I gave you lots of credit despite the fact you didn't take insurance on the package and want to give me the references and informations needed to find the package back, what made me think you had something to hide.

If our Swedish friend wants to let know his opinion about you, he can do it. He doesn't like to post on forums but I'm sure he can do an exception in that case.

Edited by kakapo - 04/24/2014 at 5:55am
Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 5:51am

Caidtt, argueing is the one thing but it is not smart to refer to such history cases like you did here.

Edited by Timo1978 - 04/24/2014 at 5:52am
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 5:59am

Caidtt, argueing is the one thing but it is not smart to refer to such history cases like you did here.

You are right Timo. 

I will never accuse all people from Nigeria to be terrorists or something like that.
Of course, you can take a tiger instead of the lion in my proverb and that will become an Indian proverb :))
caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 6:11am

As it is written earlier, I decided to remain silent because I was only suspicious about you but some mails arrived from people I trust 100% and on the other hand, I read your posts about Dean's Alser and the fake viscaria. That was really too much for me !!!
Our swedish friend, all collectors know mailed me to explain what happened with him, with the johansson super anatomical blade and then, my opinion was 100 % made about you.
You have lost all your credit and I gave you lots of credit despite the fact you didn't take insurance on the package and want to give me the references and informations needed to find the package back, what made me think you had something to hide.

If our Swedish friend wants to let know his opinion about you, he can do it. He doesn't like to post on forums but I'm sure he can do an exception in that case.

you are deluded, look at Dean's post i was actually defending his blade. is it wrong to ask about a fake Viscaria, what is you problem. 
He probably email you to tell you the deal had fallen through(just speculating) and you will not be getting the blade after all
Trust is two ways, i was breaking my back for you and you took the other blades and left me too it, now you are trying to portray the hard done guy

caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 6:12am

you guys have really got each others backs, it is nice to see
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 6:20am

you guys have really got each others backs, it is nice to see

that's true because we trust in each other but that word you don't know....
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 6:25am

you are deluded, look at Dean's post i was actually defending his blade. is it wrong to ask about a fake Viscaria, what is you problem. 
He probably email you to tell you the deal had fallen through(just speculating) and you will not be getting the blade after all
Trust is two ways, i was breaking my back for you and you took the other blades and left me too it, now you are trying to portray the hard done guy

I s've seen you were defending Dean, what could have been nice from an honest guy but I didn't want the others see you as a Saint because you are really not one Saint.

Please, stop writing the word "trust".

Edited by kakapo - 04/24/2014 at 6:29am
caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 6:33am

I s've seen you were defending Dean, what could have been nice from an honest guy but I didn't want the others see you as a Saint because you are really not one Saint.

Can't stand people who panic, they are useless in the real world.
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 6:39am

Can't stand people who panic, they are useless in the real world.

I can't stand non honest people, their place is not on this forum and also, I've forgotten one thing you wrote on the dynapower thread :"you guys are playing a game and am in it to win it!!! "

That sentence simply explains who you are.

Please, keep on burying your grave!!!

Edited by kakapo - 04/24/2014 at 6:57am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic