Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Topic ClosedShall member caidtt be trusted ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 7:09am
Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

Originally posted by caidtt caidtt wrote:

As it is written earlier, I decided to remain silent because I was only suspicious about you but some mails arrived from people I trust 100% and on the other hand, I read your posts about Dean's Alser and the fake viscaria. That was really too much for me !!!
A wolf amongst the lambs !!!
Our swedish friend, all collectors know mailed me to explain what happened with him, with the johansson super anatomical blade and then, my opinion was 100 % made about you.
You have lost all your credit and I gave you lots of credit despite the fact you didn't take insurance on the package and want to give me the references and informations needed to find the package back, what made me think you had something to hide.

If our Swedish friend wants to let know his opinion about you, he can do it. He doesn't like to post on forums but I'm sure he can do an exception in that case.

you are deluded, look at Dean's post i was actually defending his blade. is it wrong to ask about a fake Viscaria, what is you problem. 
He probably email you to tell you the deal had fallen through(just speculating) and you will not be getting the blade after all
Trust is two ways, i was breaking my back for you and you took the other blades and left me too it, now you are trying to portray the hard done guy

I s've seen you were defending Dean, what could have been nice from an honest guy but I didn't want the others see you as a Saint because you are really not one Saint.

Please, stop writing the word "trust".

Can't stand people who panic, they are useless in the real world.

I can't stand non honest people, their place is not on this forum and also, I've forgotten one thing you wrote on the dynapower thread :"you guys are playing a game and am in it to win it!!! "

That sentence simply explains who you are.

Please, keep on burying your grave!!!
non honest?? don't make me laugh, you claimed the letter was a fake, i sent it to you yesterday asking to add to the forum at your free will, yet you did not why. was it because you were wrong?
Everyone tries to get the best deal, why should i be different? when things were not looking good you took 2 of my best blades, looking back at the emails you were not protesting, you were looking out for yourself and happy to take them. Don't worry i will not put up more emails as it is against the rules.
Don't pontificate here, oh am the bad guy and you are the good guy.
And finally you had the tracking number from the very day it was posted and were able to track online and which you did

Edited by caidtt - 04/24/2014 at 7:18am
Sponsored Links

Lestat View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 7:24am
Caidtt, we hear you!

The way I see it is, anybody else coming here to complain after dealing with you from now on, it is automatically their fault.
caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 8:20am
Originally posted by Lestat Lestat wrote:

Caidtt, we hear you!

The way I see it is, anybody else coming here to complain after dealing with you from now on, it is automatically their fault.
no not at all, i encourage feedback but when it is baseless and malicious, i will not sit and just take it, i fight back
Avallo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 9:19am
Need mod here.....
Need someone who know the real fact..... Both of member should ask someone who is believed to solve this thing wisely
an indonesian tennis table maniac

MY FEEDBACK

Lestat View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 9:20am

Originally posted by Lestat Lestat wrote:

Caidtt, we hear you!

no not at all, i encourage feedback but when it is baseless and malicious, i will not sit and just take it, i fight back

Maybe I was too subtle for you. I meant their fault, as in they deserve what's coming to them. I haven't seen a shred of credible evidence from you yet, just loads of posts that don't make much sense and aggressive bullying to muddy the water.
zerokirk View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 9:25am
To Caidtt:

I never glued it (TBALC) after purchased from Paddlepalace, period. 

Plus, you agreed to let me know when you received them but you did not. 

Very disappointed. 

Edited by zerokirk - 04/24/2014 at 9:41am
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 10:45am
Well, yesterday night, I couldn't resist sending a link of this thread towards my friend's wife who lives in Birmingham and works for the police.
1 hour ago, she replied me and.....Mr Caidtt, you are a winnerClap, you deserve the attention from the police as her radar light regarding you are nearly burning red
You have something to hide, according to her own opinion.
You are here to win it, it's normal you win something.Congratulations.

She will anyway transfer this to her friend Andrew from London and maybe, Andrew or one of his colleagues will nicely take contact with you. She wrote me he's a nice guy and another tip, he is a great Chelsea fan, so you have to place somewhere in the conversation you like Chelsea, because the first feeling is really important.
It's not a trap, so don't tell him you like Arsenal for instance !!! I would never doing this kind of things with you.

Then, regarding the dynapower and bengtsson case, she wrote 3 evidences :

-No insurance which is fraudulent since I paid for.
-No receipt from the post : either it was a swindle or you were not smart enough to keep a copy of the only proof the addresses were correct (smart is my word, she used a less gentle word :))
-No collaboration in order to find back the package in a faster way which makes her believe this was a swindle. She offered me 2 times her help and needed the receipt and then the references on the letter. You never gave us these informations what made you already very suspicious.

Edited by kakapo - 04/24/2014 at 11:01am
caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 12:23pm

Well, yesterday night, I couldn't resist sending a link of this thread towards my friend's wife who lives in Birmingham and works for the police.
1 hour ago, she replied me and.....Mr Caidtt, you are a winnerClap, you deserve the attention from the police as her radar light regarding you are nearly burning red
You have something to hide, according to her own opinion.
You are here to win it, it's normal you win something.Congratulations.

She will anyway transfer this to her friend Andrew from London and maybe, Andrew or one of his colleagues will nicely take contact with you. She wrote me he's a nice guy and another tip, he is a great Chelsea fan, so you have to place somewhere in the conversation you like Chelsea, because the first feeling is really important.
It's not a trap, so don't tell him you like Arsenal for instance !!! I would never doing this kind of things with you.

Then, regarding the dynapower and bengtsson case, she wrote 3 evidences :

-No insurance which is fraudulent since I paid for.
-No receipt from the post : either it was a swindle or you were not smart enough to keep a copy of the only proof the addresses were correct (smart is my word, she used a less gentle word :))
-No collaboration in order to find back the package in a faster way which makes her believe this was a swindle. She offered me 2 times her help and needed the receipt and then the references on the letter. You never gave us these informations what made you already very suspicious.

I did say you were deluded earlier and see this is still the case and you're now moving into fantasy world, I covered the postage not you, the blades were not listed on this forum, you found out I had got from the US and you contacted me. You were offered help as continue to claim, I did not need it and I told you so, am not incompetent, I spoke to Royal I was directed on what the procedures were and I did as I was told. It is in black and white with your name on, but it will arrive up to 4 weeks, you could not wait. And this is all my doing!!!
Get real, all other packages got to you in 3 days with no problems.
Quite a few people have suggested a few outcomes but you are conveniently ignoring those, I can't show emails because it is not allowed to really let people know what you really are. A lair, and finally I only started including insurance in my listing after my sad incident with you.
You are just a sad idiot and I really don't have time for you. Get a life.
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 12:36pm
Thanks for your nice complimentsClap

You called me the idiot, "lair."...but I would never send a 600£ package without insurance and also, I would have kept at least a copy of the posting receipt but....I'm the idiotLOL
I would also have been happy to receive help to find back the package.

I would not insult you because I'm a good boy but What I can say is : you called us greedy shark collectors and poor sellers and also, "you are here to win the game". Your confidence and self esteem is huge and unbelievable.
You have no limit.

I don't have either time for you. Get also a life but far away from here !!!

Edited by kakapo - 04/24/2014 at 12:49pm
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 12:43pm
A last thing...say hello to Andrew.
caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 12:58pm

Thanks for your nice complimentsClap

You called me the idiot, "lair."...but I would never send a 600£ package without insurance and also, I would have kept at least a copy of the posting receipt but....I'm the idiotLOL

I would not insult you because I'm a good boy but What I can say is : you called us greedy shark collectors and poor sellers and also, "you are here to win the game". Your confidence and self esteem is huge and unbelievable.
You have no limit.

I don't have either time for you. Get also a life but far away from here !!!
My main issue is that you are selective in what you add to this topic. 'winning the game' is about negotiations and been smart not to be given blades no one wants, or getting the value knocked down by so called experts pretending to be doing you a favour
I have had my fingers burnt here, i learn from it not cry about it
You want the dynapower, make me an offer i can't refuse and it will be yours,but  trying to ruin my sale or discredit me is not the way. you are even upset that i defend a member who is trying to sell one of your collectibles, why? so the prices is driven down and one of you guys can get it at a bargain and sell it at it's so called collector price!!!!
why did you not defend that blade, you know the quality?
The rest of you are so blinded, rushing to defend  him and make conclusions, i am opening up a fat can of worms in to the way they deal and suck out you the goal of getting that magic blade.

caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 1:00pm

A last thing...say hello to Andrew.
I will be at the House of Common on the 2nd of May, he can come and see me there

Edited by caidtt - 04/24/2014 at 1:03pm
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 1:48pm
caidtt, I really can't understand... why don't you simply buy back for 600gbp those two blades you sent to kakapo? Agree with him on this and make the situation clear and case closed.
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 2:16pm
I don't.think he still has them
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 2:42pm

I don't have them anymore because I really didn't like them. The Ehrlich was traded 2 weeks ago for a dynapower legend tranas + a Banda waldner ST (1990-1993) and the Evo, last week for a Nittaku combi wood attack. 

Edited by kakapo - 04/24/2014 at 2:43pm
caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 3:04pm
Let us take 2 guess who they were traded to?
A German and a Swede
I rest my case
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 3:56pm

A German and a Swede
I rest my case

You are 100% right but not the ones you are thinking of, even if they know the others.
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 4:15pm

I don't have them anymore because I really didn't like them. The Ehrlich was traded 2 weeks ago for a dynapower legend tranas + a Banda waldner ST (1990-1993) and the Evo, last week for a Nittaku combi wood attack. 

Kakapo, that's your mistake. You should open the topic before.

Now caidtt has almost no chance to be trusted like before as stain on him remains.

fb.me/spinnier
caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 4:34pm

A German and a Swede
I rest my case

You are 100% right but not the ones you are thinking of, even if they know the others.

Even with this you can't be truthful. the Banda and the Dynapower had been offered to me lately and i have the emails to prove it
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Ray Ray wrote:

Now caidtt has almost no chance to be trusted like before as stain on him remains.

Those blades are the consequence of a consequence and not the blades I bought from member caidtt.
They are better for me but not the one I wanted for the price I paid.

Also, if you trust member caidtt, you are free to make deals with him.

Edited by kakapo - 04/24/2014 at 4:57pm
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 5:00pm

A German and a Swede
I rest my case

Even with this you can't be truthful. the Banda and the Dynapower had been offered to me lately and i have the emails to prove it

Dear member Caidtt, do you think there is only one person who has a legend dynapower and a Banda waldner ? Also, have you ever heard about a trade including 3 people. I guess you haven't because that needs a lot of trust.
caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 5:03pm

A German and a Swede
I rest my case

Dear member Caidtt, do you think there is only one person who has a legend dynapower and a Banda waldner ? Also, have you ever heard about a trade including 3 people. I guess you haven't because that needs a lot of trust.
a consortium LOL 
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 5:11pm
You can call it as you want but it needs a lot of trust because if someone fails, all collapses.
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2014 at 5:37pm

Originally posted by Ray Ray wrote:

Those blades are the consequence of a consequence and not the blades I bought from member caidtt.
They are better for me but not the one I wanted for the price I paid.

Also, if you trust member caidtt, you are free to make deals with him.

Thanks, but I am afraid I'm not the only one who will avoid such deals in the future after this mess with you.

You paid him 600gbp and didn't get the blades you actually bought. That's the fact and the reason why I'm sorry for you. Nevertheless, for caidtt it would be very very tough to redeem himself, but that is his fault.

fb.me/spinnier
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 2:01pm
baal will make decisions when he comes back from his vacation.

one thing I can say: if it is true that caidtt is in fact vclara99 then we surely have a problem with a scam and an abuser (ask jt99sf).

Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 2:18pm

your German who you sent to ask me about the dynapower while it was still with royal mail
I am nobody`s german. I have had several smooth deals here on MyTT with nice people all over the world, and one of these nice guys, which are 100% trustable is kakapo. But he did not "send" me. I wanted to trade your DynaPower to offer it kakapo in another trade against his Bengtsson DynaPower. 

Let us take 2 guess who they were traded to? A German and a Swede. I rest my case
It seems, that you have delusions. The whole world is against you? Hm, maybe you should think about the reasons. If you mean me with "A German", you are wrong again. Michael did not offer me the Ehrlich or Evolution. I have nothing to do with this trade. 
BHDoom View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 2:49pm
wow now that i think about it I've done some deals with caidtt, one he bought from me which of course went smooth, but one i bought from him, got it and the blade had a slight hairline crackish soft spot, i just repaired it, so i feel i overpaid even though i didn't break the bank for it or anything, at that point i just didn't even care to address it because i was scammed previously and i just view my time as being more valuable then all the back and forth, the original guy who scammed me was in fact vlcara99 i believe, i think the thread discussing his scams were deleted though, so to realize this might be the same guy is crazy, i thought the blade i mailed to him had a familiar address and name, hard to keep track when I've traded and bought so much, if this is in fact the same guy, he has pretty much come close to me giving up on the fs section, not worth it anymore
BTY Viscaria FL

FH: Black BTY T05 2.1

BH: Red BTY T64 2.1
caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 3:13pm
just on my way out so will make it quick
@BHdoom am trying to remember who you might be, but i can't, one thing am certain of is that i never sold you a blade with a hairline crack, although i do like how you have described it
@Magic_M it is a shame we have to descend to this level of lies, only Kakapo knew i had a dynapower, suddenly you come of the blue asking about blades i already sold? wake up man. the message you sent me is now with a third party to look at.
And my friend Fatt, the only person to scam me on this site, now i say this because the others did it by email, yes i may have been stupid and not wise and got bought in.
yes i did have a previous life here and the little deals went well until you crossed my path, and we both know what happened, you cried and begged and eventually used your site privileges to censor my comments, but was able to repost for all to see.
I can do you a deal, as am not allowed to post the emails between i and Kakapo, i send them to you and you can have a look at them, i am quite happy for you to share it with him, in case he has deleted his.
Happy to trust your judgement, but you need to be fair and look at the evidence, not your normal shooting from the hip.

BHDoom View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 3:25pm
caidtt is right about the hairline crack thing, got confused it was an ebay transaction with a similar username but not the same, although i did sell one to caidtt, that transaction went smooth, but the one i did sell to caidtt did have a similar addy to the vlcara99 situation i had, id have to look into it further
BTY Viscaria FL

FH: Black BTY T05 2.1

BH: Red BTY T64 2.1
caidtt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by BHDoom BHDoom wrote:

caidtt is right about the hairline crack thing, got confused it was an ebay transaction with a similar username but not the same, although i did sell one to caidtt, that transaction went smooth, but the one i did sell to caidtt did have a similar addy to the vlcara99 situation i had, id have to look into it further
Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic