Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

XVT - Chinese knockoffs or OEM?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
hithithit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hithithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2014 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by GMan4911 GMan4911 wrote:

Originally posted by hithithit hithithit wrote:

What makes you think they are an OEM? Don't forget, the market in China is MASSIVE - a billion+ people

Because that's one of the functions of an OEM - making products for other companies including slapping the other company's name on the product.   OEM's don't necessarily market products under their own name, which is why no one's ever heard of XVT.

@GMan4911,

You missed my point. I am saying the Chinese market is so big, there are many brands that can survive just by operating in China. Therefore, just because XVT have been operating for many years and many of us heard of it before, doesn't mean that they are an OEM. Are you getting me?

But if they were an OEM for anyone, I know they could not be for the Butterfly and Stiga blades as pictured in the OT. My reason as mentioned earlier, these specific blades are made in Japan and Sweden, respectively.

PS. I knew what an OEM was. My question was, "what makes you think they are an OEM?" or why do you think they are an OEM? :)
Sponsored Links

hithithit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hithithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2014 at 3:48pm

Originally posted by kurokami kurokami wrote:

Obviously not OEM - firstly the Butterfly and Stiga blades shown are made in Japan and Sweden respectively. Secondly, price wise is a give away.

Just remember, though it may look like the real thing, it most probably doesn't play like the real thing. I suppose it could be fun for novelty but I still wouldn't buy them. Everytime you buy a counterfeit goods, know well you could be supporting organised crime or someone who has little regards for others.

u sure? bc last time that taobao seller with the w series ma long blades (i didn't buy)- those were XVT made.

@kurokami,

Sure of what?

Sure of XVT don't make the Butterfly and Stiga blades shown in those photos?

Or sure of buying counterfeit goods could be supporting organised crime or someone who has little regards for others?

@kurokami,
Oh, I think I am kinda getting you now. Are you saying Ma Long has used an XVT blade?

If yes, please tell me which XVT blade because I am interested in getting one too.

Edited by hithithit - 07/15/2014 at 3:49pm
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2014 at 5:36pm

Originally posted by GMan4911 GMan4911 wrote:

What makes you think they are an OEM? Don't forget, the market in China is MASSIVE - a billion+ people

Because that's one of the functions of an OEM - making products for other companies including slapping the other company's name on the product.   OEM's don't necessarily market products under their own name, which is why no one's ever heard of XVT.

@GMan4911,

You missed my point. I am saying the Chinese market is so big, there are many brands that can survive just by operating in China. Therefore, just because XVT have been operating for many years and many of us heard of it before, doesn't mean that they are an OEM. Are you getting me?

But if they were an OEM for anyone, I know they could not be for the Butterfly and Stiga blades as pictured in the OT. My reason as mentioned earlier, these specific blades are made in Japan and Sweden, respectively.

PS. I knew what an OEM was. My question was, "what makes you think they are an OEM?" or why do you think they are an OEM? :)

As well as being made in Japan, Butterfly also has blades outsourced to China and Hungary to be manufactured IIRC. (IE- the Japanese made Korbel is more desirable than the Hungarian one). Stiga has a huge market in china, as well as Stiga factory in China. In more recent years, the Chinese made Stiga surpass the Swedish made stiga in quality in my experience. Nittaku is different from Butterfly, in that certain models of blade they sell are only made in Japan, and others are only made in China. (ie- Acoustic or Ludeack are Japanese made only, Tesura or Rulox are chinese made only) You can usually tell by the price tag. The japanese websites specify when what you're getting is made in japan. 

Galaxy (I think Cole mentioned) always puts out very high quality blades. While not everything that comes out of China is great quality, they are capable of making high quality blades from what I've seen. 
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2014 at 5:51pm
@beeray1: Runlox blades are made in Sweden only, not in China.
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
hithithit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hithithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2014 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by beeray1 beeray1 wrote:

...But if they were an OEM for anyone, I know they could not be for the Butterfly and Stiga blades as pictured in the OT. My reason as mentioned earlier, these specific blades are made in Japan and Sweden, respectively.

As well as being made in Japan, Butterfly also has blades outsourced to China and Hungary to be manufactured IIRC. (IE- the Japanese made Korbel is more desirable than the Hungarian one). Stiga has a huge market in china, as well as Stiga factory in China.

Sorry, but is your comment an extension to my comment or are you saying that I was wrong?

I said "But if they were an OEM for anyone, I know they could not be for the Butterfly and Stiga blades as pictured in the OT. My reason as mentioned earlier, these specific blades are made in Japan and Sweden, respectively."

If you have a look at photos, they are Butterfly and Stiga blade models made in Japan and Sweden, respectively, and not China. That straight away rules out XVT being the OEM of those blades.

Originally posted by beeray1 beeray1 wrote:

While not everything that comes out of China is great quality, they are capable of making high quality blades from what I've seen. 

Not disputing. One of my blades is a Japanese branded Chinese made blade. And it is a very very good blade! Nothing wrong with products made in China, the sometimes challenging part is knowing what you are getting. Too often, I do hear people complaining about made in China products, but the root cause in most cases is actually people not knowing what they were buying.
hithithit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hithithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2014 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by Ray Ray wrote:

@beeray1: Runlox blades are made in Sweden only, not in China.

+1 sure is. I have held one in my hand.

Sorry, I was thinking of Lialox, which I have held in my hand. Though, not a blade for me - not that it is a bad blade.

But yeah, I just checked, +1 for Ray's comment, Runlox is made in Sweden.

Edited by hithithit - 07/15/2014 at 7:39pm
Henry Liu View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Liu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2014 at 8:58pm
Hey Guys ,  those blades with this graphic design were testing blades, which is obvious for palyers to compare!   The final  and offical design items are showed in XVT web :  www.xvt.cc  

Please do have a check!!
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2014 at 9:05pm
They have still copied the blades even if they haven't copied the logos.

Henry Liu, since this seems to be your company (you are listed as the contact person on the XVT webpage), so try to come up with some original designs for the blade itself.   I am sure you can come up with something good if you try. 
hithithit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hithithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2014 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Henry Liu Henry Liu wrote:

The final  and offical design items are showed in XVT web :  www.xvt.cc  

Please do have a check!!

Much better :)
Henry Liu View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Liu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2014 at 9:19pm
Many brands are copying with each other, why?   Because these blades are good. For example,  DHS' Hurricane H-QZ is copied Stiga  CL-CR.   But not all of their itmes are copied other.  They still have their own original design.   For XVT,  the Two-face and  Balsa Hinoki are the original design.   
Henry Liu View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Liu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2014 at 9:29pm
We will keep trying to make something better with good price. Thank you
hithithit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hithithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2014 at 10:30pm

If I may add, if you are the owner of XVT, you might want to consider engraving a unique serial number to each blade - give it that personal feel. A lot of people like that sort of thing.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2014 at 11:21pm
Henry Liu, it is good that you have come to the forum.  It is always good to have a new manufacturer enter the market, so I wish you the best.

I am going to throw in my own advise based on being a moderator of the For Sale section of the forum here for a few months.  Make sure to offer your blades in square handles.  In the US that would give you a big advantage over Butterfly.  Good blades in square handles are getting harder to find.  (For me, I prefer FL, but it comes up a lot here.  For example, people here are willing to pay hundreds of dollars for an old black tag Butterfly Viscaria with a square handle).

I agree, you have good taste in blades to copy.  But it is good to have something that will make your own name.  If I can be very honest with you, here in the west the criticism of many Chinese TT companies is that the quality control is not great, and some of the companies like Yinhe are primarily known for copying Stiga and Butterfly, and not for developing innovative new designs of their own.  Some of that reputation is deserved, some of it is unfair.  Not all Yinhe blades are clones, for example, but too many are.   With some of the cheaper Chinese brands, if you find a good blade, then when you buy another one in the same model it turns out to have completely different feel and weight.  Not good. 

I hope you will be able to develop a new line of blades that is novel, excellent, and reproducible.  Speaking just for myself, I also hope you can develop an ALC blade that is not excessively fast, something along the lines of the older black tag Butterfly ALC blades (Timo Boll Spirit, Visaria) which are a bit slower than the current versions of Timo Boll-ALC, Viscaria, and Zang Jike-ALC.  Something like that would be a unique market niche for you now, I would buy one and I think many others would too.  

Note added in editBy  communicating your new designs with people on the forum you can build a following.  That has worked well for several smaller companies, like Nexy in Korea, as well as OPS, Ross Leidy, Charlie, and others.
hithithit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hithithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2014 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Henry Liu, it is good that you have come to the forum.  It is always good to have a new manufacturer enter the market, so I wish you the best.

I am going to throw in my own advise based on being a moderator of the For Sale section of the forum here for a few months.  Make sure to offer your blades in square handles.  In the US that would give you a big advantage over Butterfly.  Good blades in square handles are getting harder to find.  (For me, I prefer FL, but it comes up a lot here.  For example, people here are willing to pay hundreds of dollars for an old black tag Butterfly Viscaria with a square handle).

I agree, you have good taste in blades to copy.  But it is good to have something that will make your own name.  If I can be very honest with you, here in the west the criticism of many Chinese TT companies is that the quality control is not great, and some of the companies like Yinhe are primarily known for copying Stiga and Butterfly, and not for developing innovative new designs of their own.  Some of that reputation is deserved, some of it is unfair.  Not all Yinhe blades are clones, for example, but too many are.   With some of the cheaper Chinese brands, if you find a good blade, then when you buy another one in the same model it turns out to have completely different feel and weight.  Not good. 

I hope you will be able to develop a new line of blades that is novel, excellent, and reproducible.  Speaking just for myself, I also hope you can develop an ALC blade that is not excessively fast, something along the lines of the older black tag Butterfly ALC blades (Timo Boll Spirit, Visaria) which are a bit slower than the current versions of Timo Boll-ALC, Viscaria, and Zang Jike-ALC.  Something like that would be a unique market niche for you now, I would buy one and I think many others would too.  

Note added in editBy  communicating your new designs with people on the forum you can build a following.  That has worked well for several smaller companies, like Nexy in Korea, as well as OPS, Ross Leidy, Charlie, and others.

+1

Well said.
Henry Liu View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Liu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2014 at 2:12am
Very appreciate your opinions.  Sometimes we do not only to copy, we also upgrade it.   For example, we may change the thickness , the core to make it feel more better.  

PS.  We plan to have a testing activity for new XVT blade.  Free samples will be given free.  Please feel free to contact me  for more details . 
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2014 at 4:54am
Originally posted by Imago Imago wrote:

Looks more like Sanwei material.

As well as Henri Liu is the Sanwei rep on Aliexpress.

Hi, Henri! Welcome to the forum. I am really enjoying the Prince strings with Duraflex you sent me.
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2014 at 8:51am
i have seen the blades on their site. they look like they have good quality blades maybe better than yinhe
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2014 at 9:01am
A Chinese company not making cpen version of their blades?
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2014 at 9:24am
i'm sure they have cpen versions maybe they just haven't uploaded it yet
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
ashishsharmaait View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashishsharmaait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2014 at 10:20am

Where can I order 1 blade from?
Do you offer custom blade services where I can order a blade with custom specifications (like FH carbon layer deeper than BH carbon layer)?

Thanks
Henry Liu View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Henry Liu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2014 at 10:39am
XVT is a Hongkong company. Although its factory is located in China , xvt focus on the international market. And we care more of the quality not the price.
SolidEvolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SolidEvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/19/2014 at 5:10pm

Very appreciate your opinions.  Sometimes we do not only to copy, we also upgrade it.   For example, we may change the thickness , the core to make it feel more better.  

PS.  We plan to have a testing activity for new XVT blade.  Free samples will be given free.  Please feel free to contact me  for more details . 

I actually came across XVT when I was shopping for a new blade that had that 'interesting' vibe about it. 
Honestly XVT Smilodon looks like a really interesting construction(carbon+titanium+hollow core), but I couldn't find any real reviews on it. Not even a single purchase or 'blade is ok'.

Totally wanted to get one, but didn't because of the image that XVT presents as a search result.
(yeah, sorry, current day and age, Google does have a bit of a sway)
If one can't access a company website, end up on aliexpress with clones as a result a lot(not saying they are bad or anything), then I for one don't see it as a real brand without finding some real information.

So might need a bit of an image makeover?
Also I really couldn't get the website opened.

ps: if you ever needed a Smilodon review...Ermm
AgentHEX View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgentHEX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2014 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Originally posted by achoomai achoomai wrote:

So , would you complain Yinhe as well since they also make a lot of clone blades (even they have some own design blade) ?

I have many times.  I think they also suck for doing this. Because of this practice, I would never buy anything made by Yinhe. But what you friend is doing is even more egregious in terms of even stealing some of the symbols on the blades (like the dragon on the ZJK clone and the Timo Boll logo on that clone) just to make it perfectly clear to everyone what he is shamelessly copying.  He must be working in a country where there is no such thing as copyright or patent infringement. 

By the way, Yinhe does make a few of their own novel blades as you note (although to the best of my knowledge few if any profesional players use them). 

Your friend should come up with his own innovative blades if he wants to be taken seriously. (That is how he will make more money also). For now, IMHO, it is contemptible. 

Nobody has a patent on use of a material in a blade as far as I know.  Xiom also uses Zylon, and lots of companies have used aramid, kevlar, etc.  I don't have a problem with that.   

This is a complete misunderstanding of the blade/equipment market in china not to mention misdirected moral agency. The vast majority of for example Yinhe blades aren't "copies" of anything (the most cursory glance at their catalog makes this evident), yet it's the analogous blades that are often the most popular and therefore better known. To avoid hypocrisy they should also boycott anyone who sells ESN large pore sponge rubbers (and same geometry of pips on top no less) for "copying" Tenegy.

How it works is that chinese enthusiasts who want an OC because it was used by WLQ might not to pay a very significant 300rmb+ for it, and Yinhe makes something that looks similar and in this case better quality for <100. It's no different than buying store brand cereal instead of the well marketed sort. No matter what the wannabe TT scientist might think, blade veneers are too trivial to be considered protected IP, so whatever sense of legal standing also do not apply.

TL;DR: folks who don't let their lack of awareness of design or IP get in the way of their beliefs are pretty funny.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/24/2014 at 12:06am
Well, my main point was that there is clearly a difference between XVT and YinHe, at least as things seem to stand now.  YinHe actually does have original designs and your comparison between what they do and what ESN does is probably reasonable enough, and I have bought ESN stuff, including rubber with large pored sponge, without any compunctions, so I see your point.  (I'm still not going to buy anything from YinHe anytime soon, but your comment has caused me to reconsider my opinion about them).  It is also true that even though incomes and living standards are increasing in China, not many of the amateur players I have met there would be willing to spend what it takes to have a Butterfly composite blade and genuine Tenergy, for example.  So YinHe has a huge niche.  Fair enough.  I still  believe what XVT does is beyond the pale-- at least what they were doing with the blades that started this thread.  I had to look up what moral agency means.  One source says it refers to "an individual's ability to make moral judgments based on some commonly held notion of right and wrong".  I learn something new every day.  If that is the usual definition, I'm not sure how one would misdirect it.  That would be Imago's ballywick.  By the standards that are commonly held in my line of work, at least, and on this side of the Pacific Ocean, YinHe would be ok and what XVT was doing at the start of this thread would not.   
haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/24/2014 at 6:04am
Some of the major manufacturers put a lot of time and effort into making a good looking blade. For me it does not feel right if a Chinese manufacturer just copies it. Sure there may be demand for a cheaper look alike, but that does not make it right, and you may also deceive some people into thinking they're buying a genuine one.

Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Tenergy Alternatives | My TT Articles
Crowsfeather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crowsfeather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/24/2014 at 8:42am
http://www.pingpongboard.com/showdetail.asp?boardid=52600

Pimplelover also distribute it to Thailand ^  upper link

Some reviewer claims it is very close to Amultart.
The quality is great and it cheap !!
I'm no longer an EJ and I'm proud .
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/24/2014 at 12:02pm

Originally posted by kurokami kurokami wrote:

Obviously not OEM - firstly the Butterfly and Stiga blades shown are made in Japan and Sweden respectively. Secondly, price wise is a give away.

Just remember, though it may look like the real thing, it most probably doesn't play like the real thing. I suppose it could be fun for novelty but I still wouldn't buy them. Everytime you buy a counterfeit goods, know well you could be supporting organised crime or someone who has little regards for others.

u sure? bc last time that taobao seller with the w series ma long blades (i didn't buy)- those were XVT made.

@kurokami,

Sure of what?

Sure of XVT don't make the Butterfly and Stiga blades shown in those photos?

Or sure of buying counterfeit goods could be supporting organised crime or someone who has little regards for others?

@kurokami,
Oh, I think I am kinda getting you now. Are you saying Ma Long has used an XVT blade?

If yes, please tell me which XVT blade because I am interested in getting one too.

your phrasing may be misleading. i'm saying those taobao W- series DHS blades that look like Ma Long's blade we saw in a picture from peter that the casing said XVT. XVT does make OEMs, so my question when seeing this thread was if those W-series were knockoffs or OEM. in the case of OEM, the quality usually isn't that much different, like krn mfg. for apple cinema display is just a matter of QC pass/fail for very stringent conditions. but if they're knockoffs, then regardless of how we perceive the quality, it may still be a far cry from the real thing. (i'm assuming though that wood and material can't differ that much no matter who makes it)
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
assam View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/29/2014 at 5:04am
I've tried the ZL hinoki and I found it really really nice! I've just ordered the ZL Koto. Hope is as good
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2014 at 11:23am
So just what exactly are the Chinese good at besides stealing one's design for their own "products"?  SMH
hookumsnivy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hookumsnivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2014 at 3:45pm
Henry, 

Do you sell cpen blades or just shakehand?
I noticed that on some blades in your store, you have your own edge tape that looks like a foam edge tape.  Do you sell that separately?

This item worries me:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Arrival-ITTF-approved-XVT-High-Elastic-Red-Carbon-table-tennis-racket-pingpong-paddle-Free/318693_1805930625.html

How can you include Tenergy 05 on a blade for just $45?  The rubber alone costs more than that.  

Edit:
And then there's this one:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/NEW-ARRIVAL-XVT-ZL-KOTO-Table-Tennis-Racket-Table-Tennis-Bat-Butterfly-Tenergy-05-and-National/318693_2027325881.html

T05 + H3 blue sponge national + a blade for $46.55?
I call complete BS on this one.

I withdraw my questions since there looks to be some funny business going on in the store.

Edited by hookumsnivy - 09/10/2014 at 4:06pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic