FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

The many faces of Bernadette Szocs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/2014 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Tinykin Tinykin wrote:

Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

Found this one from 7 years ago - two best junior girls of that era (and they play pretty well now, too) - and I don't hear Bernadette yelling at all. Must have acquired it later somewhere... coaching?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbtLyg15pHE

We need a like button for posts.
Anyway, good find, Jim.

The "Thank You" button does not suffice?
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
Sponsored Links

Tinykin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tinykin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/2014 at 9:37am
Ah ha! The thank you button. Never noticed itOuch
Blade:
Darker Speed90
Rubber Fh and Bh DHS Hurricane 3, 39/38deg

Delusion is an asset
j-bo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j-bo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/2014 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Tassie52 Tassie52 wrote:

Originally posted by j-bo j-bo wrote:

Originally posted by Tassie52 Tassie52 wrote:

Dear Connor...

You may think you're helping but I don't actually need you to find pictures of pretty girls for me.  I'm quite capable of doing that for myself.  In fact, I'd rather do so without any help from you.  As one mature male to another (you are 56 after all and not a horny teenager), please think before you post.  

Give me a break. It's not like the photos are inappropriate. You may wish to not click on his posts or posts with womens name in the topic title.
Dear j-bo,

connor posts on a number of topics, some of which I'm interested in reading.  Why should I miss out on those topics just because connor is there?  Also, I am interested in women playing table tennis just as much as I'm interested in men playing table tennis.  So why should I miss out on a thread that has a woman's name in it?  If connor was to start a thread on Irene Ivancan or Amelie Solja or Lee Ho Ching I would want to see them playing table tennis or discuss their equipment or style.

How come connor has never started a thread on Li Xiaoxia, ranked no. 3 in the world?  Or Wu Yang, ranked 7?  Or Zhu Yuling (5) or Elizabeth Samara (19)?  Perhaps it's because they're not pretty enough? Or sexy enough?

How come connor doesn't start threads on men, complete with photo montages of them flashing their flesh?

Be honest, j-bo: isn't it just a little bit creepy to have some 56 year old male you've never met posting pictures of girls for you to ogle?

Nope.. Don't think it's creepy. Nor am I a prude. Anyway....back to TT.
vutiendat1337 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vutiendat1337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/2014 at 4:53pm
If you consider a more "matured" man with an interest in younger girls creepy, then I think Hugh Hefner is the biggest creeper of all, the King of the Creepers

Edited by vutiendat1337 - 12/14/2014 at 4:53pm
bty petr korbel st
fh: donic bluefire red
bh: dawei iqul black
USATT:1811
Feedback me
ttTurkey View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttTurkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/2014 at 5:25pm
I must have missed the many faces in the OP. I saw two expressions, hat on and hat off.

Actually scrap that ... there was no hat.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic