Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For Sale blades butterfly,donic and more

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Sale blades butterfly,donic and more
    Posted: 08/30/2014 at 12:38pm
For sale are the following items all prices are excluding shipping please add about 5$ for shipping in the US. Multiple items will be shipped together and can discuss pricing.
Prefer to ship in North America.Will consider shipping internationally to buyers with good feedback and shipping will obviously be different.
Will consider trades for: Nittaku Blades like Violin,Tenor,acoustic, butterfly TBS,Dr neubaeur,stiga etc the blade has to be flared,anatomic,conic as ST handles bother my wrist a lot now.

Pictures will be provided on request. First come First get basis. All blades have rubbers on them and I will take rubbers off to click pictures if you are really interested otherwise will click with rubbers on. For blades that have dings or are used will provide detailed pictures.

Payments can be made via Paypal if you prefer not to use the gift option please add fees for both parties to be safe.
Here's My feedback:http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=40170&title=viva-buy-sell-feedback

Butterfly Viscaria Flared Handle Silver Tag bought last year I believe it is 85-88 gm range (do not own a scale). Blade is in like new condition with no sweat marks or dings glued for the first time ever last week with Brand new Stiga Tour M in 2.0 black and Brand new Juic Nano Spin II in 2.0 Red but never played as the handle felt really uncomfortable to me so I tried sanding it a little and still did not like the overall feel.Cry

Blade alone 115$ + shipping
Rubber 45$ a piece

Combination 210$ Shipped

Tibhar marcos Frietas Flared in like new condition played maybe 5 time since I bought it,handle has no sweat stains and the blade has no dents or dings. Great blade with 7 ply limba outer ply with carbon arylate secondary layers. Speed is same as ALC but the feel is so much better than ALC. 
At this time the blade has Rakza 7 and Juic Nano Spin II both used.

Blade Alone: 70$ (New is hard to find and nexy sells it for 83$)
With both rubbers: 120+ shipping
Individual rubbers used Rakza 7 Red- 25 $, Juic Nano Spin II used,black Max 30$

Review by Yogi in this thread: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=54978&title=tibhar-lebesson-marcos-freitas-blade

- Juic Stellan Bengtsson Alpha Flared I brand new Glued once and never played with other one is used but has no dents or dings at all. Only reason I selling these is because I have 3 of the same blade and want to just keep one and sell the other two.

Will sell Brand new Juic Stellan Bengtsson Alpha Flared- 70$+ shipping-- Reserved 
Used : 60$+ shipping-- Reserved

Here's the video review by Jim butler and I think this is a very unrated blade with awesome control and more than enough speed.

Donic Dotec AR- Right Handed. Good all around blade. Some small dings on the edge but does not affect playing surface at all. 40$ + shipping

Donic Dotec Hinoki- Right Handed extremely rare blade to find. Amazing control and speed. I bought it from a reputed member on the forum and it plays like a charm with immense control and speed. Some small dings around the edge and the handle was lacquered by the previous owner but does not make it slippery or anything. 100$ + shipping

See a review here: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=37015

Selling these two blades with ST handles as the same have been bothering my wrist a lot lately

Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit ST handle Silver tag (around 84-89 gm range I believe) Used but in great overall condition minimal dings or dents at all.

Butterfly Timo Boll ALC ST handle silver tag. Blade has dents and dings around the edges and a small splinter at the base near the handle but none of these affects the playing surface. Splintering was treated with light coat of sprayable poly and surface was later sanded off to remove anything extra. Asking 85 $ + shipping

Juic MC 1 flared handle- Brought from a member here on the forum blade is used and has dents and dings from the previous owner none of which affect the playing characteristics- 35 $

Edited by viva - 09/05/2014 at 12:29am
Sponsored Links

viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2014 at 12:46am
Both SBA's Reserved.

Weight of viscaria is 87 gms.
lalcj22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalcj22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2014 at 5:38am
interested viscaria 88 gms . pls send pics at [email protected]. final price and shipment to dubai
viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2014 at 11:59am
Originally posted by lalcj22 lalcj22 wrote:

interested viscaria 88 gms . pls send pics at [email protected]. final price and shipment to dubai

Prefer to ship with NA. International shipping is messy and will jack up the price a fair bit. The viscaria is 87 gm not 88

Edited by viva - 08/31/2014 at 12:00pm
viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/01/2014 at 12:34pm
TBS ST is gone !!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic