Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Beautifully boosted h3 success!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beautifully boosted h3 success!
    Posted: 10/24/2014 at 3:54pm
look at that awesome hexagonal pattern. it's like butterfly!
there's still a slight difference to the online sellers' ones. the pro players ones are just better. haven't seen this result since the last one i received also from a pro player. it's a pity i can't buy these for a consistent supply. (got this from our recently arrived luneng coach)
see below the purchased ones come pretty close but just misses the extra elastic, shiny topsheet stretch.

new (from luneng player):
old (from CNT player):
purchased online:

Edited by kurokami - 10/25/2014 at 11:36pm
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
Sponsored Links

chroot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chroot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2014 at 4:10pm
boosted using kailin oil?
BTY Viscaria 90g
DHS Hurricane 3 NEO, 39/2.1
BTY Tenergy 05 1.9

My Feedbacks
AgReZz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgReZz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2014 at 4:49pm
I would love to try boosted chinese rubbers.  Only played with unboosted tenergies since the glueban era. Cry
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2014 at 11:49pm
boosted using haifu 3 layers, same as always.
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
dannyreventon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dannyreventon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2014 at 6:03am
Wow, I have the same pattern in my booster H3N prov too! :)
Main Setup:
Timo Boll Spirit
FH: Neo H3 Prov 39deg
BH: Xiom Musa

Stiga Clipper Wood
FH: Neo Skyline 3
BH: Stiga Neos Sound ST

Avenger 5
FH: Neo H3
Bh: Xiom Musa

hithithit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hithithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2014 at 6:32am
@kurokami,

Wow, you got more dust on your H3 rubber than what's on the keyboard.
Butt Stallion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butt Stallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2014 at 10:43pm
nicely done :) I boosted mine as well but with 5-6 layers of Haifu, pipe structure is even stronger and plays like hell, pretty bouncy my H3... which degree of hardness did you use? After almost 6 layers to the one you gave me my rubber wasnt more than medium maybe medium+ (but definitely softer than Vega Pro or T05). Maybe we gotta upgrade to 39 degree if you use more than 4 layers or should the rubber go down till medium hardness to get the bounce like Tenergys? Im really enjoying playing with a sticky bouncy rubber lol ^^
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2014 at 11:35pm
@hitx3 yea, that's an old one i took off and put aside as i was testing other rubbers. 

@butt the new one i'm using is 38 deg. well, if you're going to boost that much...lol
Viscaria
H3N/T05
schen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2014 at 11:41pm
Agreed about the pro players' supply, the h3 prov I get from my club coaches is far superior in quality and performance to what you can get from prott and ttnpp, not to mention somehow cheaper...

I boost mine to its (legal) limit and just keep checking along the way until I have it just under 4.04mm glued.  It makes the topsheet shiny with a pronounced pip structure like your picture and a nice little curl halo around the edges Cool
Feedback | FOR SALE - updated Mar 19

Dynasty / H3 / H3
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by schen schen wrote:

Agreed about the pro players' supply, the h3 prov I get from my club coaches is far superior in quality and performance to what you can get from prott and ttnpp, not to mention somehow cheaper...

I boost mine to its (legal) limit and just keep checking along the way until I have it just under 4.04mm glued.  It makes the topsheet shiny with a pronounced pip structure like your picture and a nice little curl halo around the edges Cool

yep, there's no way danieldangz had "same structure". he probably mistook the bottom pic as the same as the above two.

bc they get it subsidized if they want to buy extra and everything costs less domestically. i talked with our new luneng player yesterday who said yea, these aren't distributed to dealers. even their old used ones have to be returned in order to exchange for new ones.

Edited by kurokami - 10/26/2014 at 12:11pm
Viscaria
H3N/T05
neutronbomb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neutronbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2014 at 3:50pm
What is kailin oil? Is that dianchi?
USATT Rating 2059

FH Tibhar 5Q+

BH Giant Dragon Long

Hallmark Aurora
schen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2014 at 3:53pm
Neotronbomb, no it is a different brand of booster from China.

Although kurokami, I am not entirely sure that the provincial players need to return their old sheets - the coaches at my club have never heard of such a thing.

Edited by schen - 10/27/2014 at 3:54pm
Feedback | FOR SALE - updated Mar 19

Dynasty / H3 / H3
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2014 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by schen schen wrote:

Neotronbomb, no it is a different brand of booster from China.

Although kurokami, I am not entirely sure that the provincial players need to return their old sheets - the coaches at my club have never heard of such a thing.

it may be new rules. my cnt friend never had to but the last time she went back, supply was cut from 6/mo to 2/mo (free distr.) bc last yr there was that move to curb fakes being sold and a lot of players were taking a ton of rubbers to sell.

the new coach is from shandong luneng. they may have different rules from provincial and CNT. she said they're asked to return them to exchange for new ones free.
Viscaria
H3N/T05
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic