Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

WARNING SCAMMER !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
finspin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2014 at 5:35am
I was 10 days ago almost to exchange with him but lucky I did not accept his offer

This
email [email protected]

Edited by finspin - 11/26/2014 at 5:40am
Sponsored Links

kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2014 at 6:34am
Paypal has sent me their decision : they are going to send my money back within the 5 next days.
This has been very fast.

I hope everybody will also have good news from them.
Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2014 at 10:49am
Originally posted by jabemu jabemu wrote:

Originally posted by Matt Pimple Matt Pimple wrote:

Interesting...he gave me this one: [email protected]

That is his email but not actual paypal account
Well, it was a paypal account a week ago when I dealt with him.
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2014 at 10:59am
The paypal account he told me and I paid to: [email protected]

I started claim yesterday. I received answers in russian language, linking to some strange conversation with a person called Alex. I get no tracking link, no information on my package or on the blade I paid for.

I have paid 95€ for a BTY Spinshot and I really hope that Paypal transfers the money back to me.
The more I read here the more I get the impression that the person who scammed so many of us is a professionel criminal.

@kakapo: Great to hear you got your money backThumbs Up

kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2014 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Dean Dean wrote:

The paypal account he told me and I paid to: [email protected]

I started claim yesterday. I received answers in russian language, linking to some strange conversation with a person called Alex. I get no tracking link, no information on my package or on the blade I paid for.

I have paid 95€ for a BTY Spinshot and I really hope that Paypal transfers the money back to me.
The more I read here the more I get the impression that the person who scammed so many of us is a professionel criminal.

@kakapo: Great to hear you got your money backThumbs Up

Dean and the others, you have to open a "case" on paypal but immediately transform it into a reclamation.
There is an option with something like : "you think the seller is a scammer" (I did it it french but the message sounds like this), you have to click it and then paypal will maybe ask you other informations like description of the blades, pics....
If you don't do that, you will perhaps have to wait weeks to get your money back.
flamingmdn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingmdn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2014 at 12:44pm
I can help with translation from Russian if someone needs an assistance.

In general this guy ([email protected]) tells that he had business with Alex. He gave cash to Alex and Alex was expected to send given money in PayPal equivalent (some kind of cash/paypal exchange).

That was the one reason why Alex asked all buyers to send money to [email protected].
Another more valuable reason – Alex knew that we all will open claims in PayPal and will charge money back from this poor guy. [email protected] even dind't knew where this money come from and now he's shocked and trying to find Alex in Belarus.

So actually Alex scammed not only TT comunity but also these guys who were used in this big cheating scheme. And yes, he's professional: in Belarus he owes big money to a lot of people.
Now after we were able to get some details of Alex's current location these scammed guys even considering going to police.
Gewo Sensus Carbo Speed | Vega X
jabemu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabemu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2014 at 1:04pm
I have contacted with rulikinc too, via the web http://websms.by/pages/feedback/ru and he using the same email ([email protected]) has replied me saying the same "problem" with Alex. Rulikinc says that he gave the money to Alex and he is not responsible of the bussiness of Alex. I told Rulikinc that he is also complicit paying his paypal account to defraud people and can have problems with the police.

I think that everybody must put a claim in Paypal to [email protected] saying that he is a scammer such as kakapo said. He has helped many times to Alex to scam to too much people (if Alex and Rulikinc are not the same person...)
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2014 at 1:12pm
This guy will finish his life in a vodka barrel.....
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2014 at 4:04pm
what does the ip mean fatt?  does that mean he's from the same place as perssonblade?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingmdn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2014 at 4:09pm
Oh my goodness, two guys from Belarus have an IPs in same subnet, what a surprise!
What I need to explain here?

You really made me surprised. I gathered a lot of info about Alex and his scamming details, shared all info I investigated, I spend a lot of my time to find him locally in Belarus to convince him to return the money and now I have to provide excuses because of my IP address.

Well, read about NAT.

I never hid the fact that I live in Belarus. It is mentioned in the OP in my message quote.

Edited by flamingmdn - 11/26/2014 at 4:12pm
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2014 at 8:57pm
he is laughing of all of us. he own more than one account here. he can be more than one person... he can write that he lives in belarus but he can live in other country.... all this only make people not trust other sellers here now... bad issue
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingmdn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2014 at 1:08am
Again, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_address_translation
These close IPs proves only that we have same internet provider which gives an external IPs from same subnet. And yes, this internet provider is the biggest in Belarus so it is very possible. Our TT community in Belarus is very small but only few of us read international TT boards.

I know him, I wrote about it few times.
Not in person, but I know he posted on our local TT forum board, I know some guys who are aquaitant with him, I know some guys who were scammed by him previously. But since he is professional scammer it is really hard to find him in 2 million city. Seems that the only way to do this is the police and it's going happen soon.

And I shared here all info about him that I know. Maybe it was not clear for everyone but sorry English is only my second language.

Of course you can now suspect & accuse all people from Belarus, it is up to you. But from my perspective everything in pretty straightforward who is who.
tuco View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2014 at 1:58am
Originally posted by tommyzai tommyzai wrote:

I ordered a rubber last week. We'll see . . . 

whoopsie....  you didn't pay him as "gifts", did you?

The Dark Side is:
"Quicker, easier, more seductive" - Yoda

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingmdn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2014 at 2:40am
Ok, it seems I have to share a compacted part of our conversation in gmail just to 'dot the i'.
I don't feel good when anyone will have doubts about me.
Here's the screenshot https://www.dropbox.com/s/24h41nfwtxzurx2/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%82%202014-11-27%2010.33.20.png?dl=0

Note that I even didn't know perssonblade is from Belarus when I had a deal with him. It wasn't stated in his profile at that moment. But I told him belarussian shipping address and he obviously could change our conversation language to Russian but he didn't. I even asked him if the blade located in Belarus, because I checked that owner of [email protected] PayPal is belarussian.
Neiluje View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neiluje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2014 at 3:07am
Paypal decided to send my money back too, I'm happy about this, and hope everyone here will have the same fast decision.
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2014 at 9:10am
For those who got your money back, did you pay as goods or gifts?
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2014 at 10:26am
Originally posted by mhnh007 mhnh007 wrote:

For those who got your money back, did you pay as goods or gifts?

Of course, as goods otherwise I would have been crying nowCry.

As gift, I will only send money to member such as Manfred, Timo, Cong, Kprimorac, Deti, John lam, prospin, Antuan, Tibi, Dean and some others with who I've had several perfect deals (not one or two...)not only regarding the payments but also the quality of blades, shipping, packaging and the contact via mails.

ejmeser View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmeser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2014 at 10:27am
SORRY TO HEAR THAT GUYS! Bought 3 blades from Vlad in June last year. Received all of them. Just checked my paypal history and there is his full name connected to the mail I sent the money to. The acc says that he is verified so There should be a phone number connected to it as well. Let me know if you need his name via PM.

([email protected])
*Madridista*

My Feedback
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2014 at 10:31am
@Kakapo
I've dealt w/ you before, right? So I think I listed you as 1 of my "Buddies". I also trust some members you listed like Manfred, Deti & John lam....
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2014 at 10:42am
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

@Kakapo
I've dealt w/ you before, right? So I think I listed you as 1 of my "Buddies". I also trust some members you listed like Manfred, Deti & John lam....

Thanks Thieh Wink

I hope all members (except scammers :))from this forum, the german and the french ones who bought or sold blades from or to me were happy with these deals.
Till now, I haven't had any problems with the majority of these members.

But it seems that more and more scammers have come and some are really vicious.

If it goes on like this, we will all become paranoidConfused
Neiluje View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neiluje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2014 at 12:57pm
I'll never pay as gift, in any case, even if we can have a big confidence in some sellers.
It's much easier to pay as goods, including the Paypal fees, even sometime by giving a little more. The result is the same, we pay, but we have the protection.
The Paypal protection is one of the main reason I use it, why would I refuse it?
It's not a question of confidence, even between friendly members.
I'll never feel bad if someone ask to pay me as goods, even if know him very well. 

tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2014 at 1:22pm
I only pay and receive payment as gift when dealing with my friends and family. After 8-years, thousands of posts and PMs, visiting and being visited by MYTT members, I consider many of you my friends. Having said that, I just initiated a Paypal dispute with "Vlad." I don't know him and his communicate style leaves a lot to be desired.

Edited by tommyzai - 11/27/2014 at 1:25pm
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]
Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2014 at 2:57pm
I really hope and press thumbs that every victim of this scammer gets his money back. I usually do not pay with gift option but have to say that here at this forum there are some really kind, nice and honest members I would not hesitate to use the gift option. However, this trust has been based on many smooth deals and trades.

Thumbs up for Kakapo, Magic-M, Dean, KPrimorac, Deti, Prospin, Antuan, Tibi, Trin Hoa Ahn, OldBlades, Kucharski, Presswurst and last but not least Munai.   

@ Kakapo: Your second Lady has arrived today, nice Koto Top-Ply

Edited by Timo1978 - 11/27/2014 at 3:46pm
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/28/2014 at 11:46am
I've initiated a dispute with Paypal. The last PM I received from Vlad were instructions for payment.

Edited by tommyzai - 11/28/2014 at 12:17pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingmdn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/28/2014 at 12:15pm
But please don't judge all belarussians because of him :)
We're great honest and helpful nation. But unfortunately every rule has an exception.
There are only few of us reading & writing @ international TT boards and even among this few people there's one scammer – bad stats :(
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/28/2014 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by flamingmdn flamingmdn wrote:

But please don't judge all belarussians because of him :)
We're great honest and helpful nation. But unfortunately every rule has an exception.

I had a wonderful time in Belarus. I think I'll revisit Belarus in search of Vlad and OUR MONEY!! If I need a tank, I know where to find one!

Edited by tommyzai - 11/28/2014 at 2:47pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingmdn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2014 at 6:10am
tommyzaiThumbs Up

Good news: PayPal eventually decided to return my money back too.
I hope everyone here didn't use gift option and will get their money back.

Another update: guys who were scammed by Alex in Belarus went to police and they're working on this now. What a bad luck for Alex/Vlad! :)

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2014 at 9:12am
Maybe Belarus is not the kind of place where it is good to owe people money. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingmdn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2014 at 9:36am
In every kind of place it's bad to owe money to smbdy and then dissapear and play 'hide and seek' for a while :)
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2014 at 11:21am
Dear Tommy Zai,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

We were able to recover $1,000,000.00 USD and this amount has been credited to
you.  Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

Edited by tommyzai - 12/04/2014 at 11:38am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic