Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Feedbacks 'finspin'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
finspin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feedbacks 'finspin'
    Posted: 01/13/2015 at 2:46am
Please link here to this thread comments on our buy/sell/trade

Thank You
Sponsored Links

Jonyherr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jonyherr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/13/2015 at 3:14am
I would recommend the seller. Blades were well packed and condition was as described, communication with seller great.
Satisfied BuyerTongue

Edited by Jonyherr - 01/13/2015 at 2:19pm
edizg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote edizg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/13/2015 at 8:54am
I have already done a few trades and bought some blades. Blades were well packed and condition was as described, communication with seller great, so I would definitely recommend the seller. 
amatorrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote amatorrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/18/2015 at 10:35am
Super seller. Everything as described, good communication. I recommend to all of such transaction.
redlands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redlands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2015 at 3:44am
Super and reliable seller. Good communication, careful packaging of the racket, fair in negotiations... recommended!
redlands
CalibraTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CalibraTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 4:40am
Product agrees with the description, good seller :)
Blade: Liu Shiwen FL
Fh: Victas v22
Bh: Victas v15 extra
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2015 at 7:44am
I have to warn you: finspin is anything else, but not reliable.

40 days ago (23.03.2015) I bought an old Butterfly Cresail from him.

10 days later I asked, if he has any news for me. Hi answered, that he would still be waiting for the blade, because he bought it from Japan and there are delays in the delivery.

11 more days later (13.04.) I contacted him again, because the sending-ID showed, that he got the paddle. He answered, that he was "out of town" and that he will send the blade "on thursday" (16.04.).

Again no info or any reaction from him. So I contacted him once more (18.04.), if he has any new informations for me and if the package is on the way to me. Since this time I am waiting without any reaction !!!

7 days ago (25.04.) I sent him a last warning, that I will contact Paypal and post my experiences here in the forum, if he does not send me the sending-ID soon, but the same reaction: NOTHING happened.

Today I looked into his Profile and found, that his last forum-visit is from 29.04.
This proves, that he got my message without contacting me. 

A few minutes ago I got the screenshots of a discussion, that proves, that finspin offered the same blade to another forum-member a few days ago (29.04.), while I was waiting for my package and tried to contact him several times. 

finspin  seems to be a  C H E A T E R    Angry 

My problem is, that I payed the value (365 USD !!!) as gift, because of the positive feedbacks here in this thread.  Cry  Maybe I will not get back this money, but in this case I want to protect other buyers from this seller.

I really hate such cheaters and I will do everything, that is possible, to inform as much users (here and in other forums) as possible about his behavior. I have his name and address and I have also some reliable contacts in the asian market. So I will also inform these guys and I hope, with their help finspin will be isolated in the future.

Edited by Magic_M - 05/29/2015 at 10:49am
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2015 at 10:43am
The allegation is that finspin sold a blade that he she did not in fact own to Magic_M for 365 USD and has not sent the blade or refunded the money.  Also, after taking taking the money from Magic_M, finspin attempted to sell the same blade to Edizig. 

Finspin please contact me at once to let me know how you plan to resolve this.

Edit. By the way, i have seen screen shots of many of these transactions so I agree that there is a serious problem here. Finspin has not returned my PMs.  I suspect $365 is a lot of money in Indonesia.  KolevTT has also had some less than savory interactions with this person.

She has not responded to my PMs.  She will soon be banned.
Avallo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avallo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2015 at 5:37am
@baal
i have contacted him...
he said that he will give an explanation
an indonesian tennis table maniac

MY FEEDBACK

Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2015 at 10:49am
Yesterday, 66 days after payment (maybe a new negative world record), the Cresail arrived. 

I don`t know, if finspin is only very "special" or if he tried to cheat me (I think, the second alternative is more realistic, because his explanations were ...), but no matter, which version is the right one: with the help of Avallo he changed his mind and finally I got the blade.

I have to say thanks again to Avallo, I am glad, that you have contacted finspin
because he did not answer to any of my messages. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic