Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Tell me your opinion please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lau_hb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lau_hb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tell me your opinion please
    Posted: 03/02/2015 at 6:53pm
I decided to start a youtube channel where I can post highlights of table tennis matches. I know a lot of people are already doing that but I think that the more people doing it, the better the sport will be when it comes to coverage of every match.

So I did my first attempt on the bangkok grand finals between ovtcharov and mizutani and I would love to know your opinion on the video and what I could improve about it. If anybody would like specific matches, even obscure ones, highlighted I'd love to hear your requests too!

Sponsored Links

Lau_hb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lau_hb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2015 at 9:49pm
Here's a second try. It's Benjamin Brossier's win at the qatar open u21. I tried to get a better quality for this one. Tell me what you think!

NoRema View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoRema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2015 at 9:59pm
still not great quality. just because you make it 1080p doesn't make it better quality. 1080p is great if you record it in that quality. if it's recorded it 480 and then played as 1080 you're not getting anything better than 480

Click the picture for feedback ^
Lau_hb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lau_hb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2015 at 10:03pm
Yeah well at that point I think I am limited by the quality of ittf streaming. Where as in the first one the quality I had was worst than their feed. I'll try to find a good quality full match and test with it so I know the quality problem isn't coming from my end.

I'm not sure if that's the case but I think even if the video is uploaded it can take a bit longer than it shows for youtube to be able to provide the real quality when you watch the video. Maybe that's not helping either.

Thank you NoRema!

Edited by Lau_hb - 03/02/2015 at 10:05pm
JohnnyChop View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyChop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2015 at 10:31pm
I think for people who watch tt, how soon and quality is important!

For popularity of the sports, you might be better of doing compilations of highlights!
729 Battle 2 Yasaka Goibao 5 Nittaku Fastarc G1   
Nittaku Fastarc G1 Butterfly Cypress Max
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2015 at 11:58pm
I enjoyed watching players I hadn't seen before.  Thanks for posting.
Lau_hb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lau_hb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2015 at 1:46am
Thank you Baal! That's exactly what I'd like to achieve by doing these.

Johnny, I think I want to keep doing match highlights for now, so I'll try to figure out ways to get the quality of these a little better :) Thanks for the help!
Leftyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leftyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2015 at 5:04pm
I liked it a lot, keep it up! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic