FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

SOLD: super-cheap! a few used KTL rubbers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD: super-cheap! a few used KTL rubbers
    Posted: 03/04/2015 at 4:36pm
Selling a few used rubbers as a batch

1-2) Two KTL Red Diamond Mechanicals (each for $7). Red, OFF. They were used quite a bit but they are still good to go and certainly are very playable and nice for evaluation and trying out before ordering the new one if you were so inclined. I very much recommend them as a light (around 40g cut), spinny and mid-fast FH rubber for those who like using T-80 or T-05 FX on forehand but want something 3 times cheaper than Tenergy. This is an FH rubber only, imho.

3) One KTL Black Power Mechanical ($7). Black, OFF/OFF+. Same caveat about usage etc. Also lightweight. This would be a cheap replacement of T-64 for those who do not need (or cannot deal with) full strength of it and would prefer to have a much-much cheaper rubber as a reasonable replacement. Works on both FH and BH.

By the way, both of these KTL rubbers are certainly less sensitive to  the incoming spin than Tenergies. Combo of RD on FH and BP on BH on a fast(er) carbon blade worked great.

4) KTL Falcon ($10). Black, OFF/OFF-. Very spinny, average weight rubber. Used for only one hour. When I go far away from the table my light and soft blade (with Falcon) cannot easily deliver the ball back and over. Should not be a problem for a) players with a lot of energy; b) players who play close to the  table; c) players with harder and/or faster blades. Very reasonable replacement for T-05 or T-80 on both sides (I preferred it on FH but it was OK on BH as well).

5) KTL Golden Star Loop ($9). Black, OFF/OFF-. Spinny, average weight. Used for one hour. Moderate rubber suitable for anyone below 1600-1700. Has a little bit of a catapult when force is applied, but generally quite linear. Recommended for FH.

All these rubbers can be (and perhaps should be) boosted. Some of them (RD/BP) were (once) but I am pretty sure they can be boosted again if you are into that.

Some (RD/BP) have negligible damage to the sponge, but nothing really that will affect gluing or play.

All of them are NON-TACKY, euro-style, new generation rubbers. All originally bought from Zeropong.

All five rubbers in the batch: only $40 !!!!!! Seems ridiculously low but that's me... just want other people to have them since I don't need them anymore.

And a few dollars for S&H, we can discuss that when you contact me.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Sponsored Links

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2015 at 11:42am
All sold. Thanks!
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic