FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Best place to buy balls in bulk ???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mdman View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mdman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best place to buy balls in bulk ???
    Posted: 03/23/2015 at 3:33pm
I need some practice balls in bulk , even the old style balls are ok , which site has the best quality balls and price right now?
Thanks
Sponsored Links

chroot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chroot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 3:50pm
BTY Viscaria 90g
DHS Hurricane 3 NEO, 39/2.1
BTY Tenergy 05 1.9

My Feedbacks
NoRema View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoRema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 6:02pm
bob petty will have the cheapest bulk balls of anyone in the US, but unfortunately he only accepts checks. so you have to send him a check over the mail and shoot him an email.

Click the picture for feedback ^
NoRema View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoRema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 8:37pm
I just ordered 10 dozen nittaku premium balls from him, pm me and i can give you contact information so you can find out his prices on whatever balls you need. I know his gambler platinums are 50$ for a gross (144 balls, or 12 dozen), that's probably his best deal for a decent ball

Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 9:55pm
if you can wait 3 weeks, you shall check out ttnpp.

Edited by Egghead - 03/23/2015 at 9:55pm
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 10:22pm
Shanghai Minkow factory offers celluloid ball in bulk, 0.1$ per one.

Happy trading !
roypnoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roypnoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 10:31pm
https://www.megaspin.net/store/default.asp?pid=g-balls-2-144
NoRema View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoRema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by roypnoy roypnoy wrote:

not sure if you've used the gold gamblers before but they're hardly ever perfectly round and the ones that are have an odd bounce. i wouldn't recommend this.

roypnoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roypnoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by NoRema NoRema wrote:

Originally posted by roypnoy roypnoy wrote:

not sure if you've used the gold gamblers before but they're hardly ever perfectly round and the ones that are have an odd bounce. i wouldn't recommend this.

My friend just recommended it to me.  Thanks for the heads up.
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 11:51pm
The Gold Gambler celluloid balls are 1-2 star quality. Sometimes you get a good 3 star quality one in there.

I know a club that used those as the club ball.

The Gold are good for practice and a match (if you can test 16 to find a good one) 

The Platinum are great balls, but they are not all round and perfect. maybe half of them are.

Still, if you can sort them out, you are still getting 18 match ready balls for the price of 12-15 and that many free balls suitable for single ball practice.

If you are somewhere far away where it is difficult to get stuff, like say a military camp oversees in the middle of the desert, a 36 pack of these is a God-send that will last.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 11:53pm
Oh, and the Platinum feel nice and solid/heavy at impact, great feel. ditto for the Gold, but you really gotta sort. You get a huge bag and you can get a goodly number fit for a practice match and the rest fit for the robot, so it is a very good deal.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
NoRema View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoRema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2015 at 12:16am
thought I'd add that the 120 nittaku premiums that i ordered from him were, $188.50 if you can find this cheaper anywhere let me know ^^

DistantStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DistantStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2015 at 10:57am

I just ordered 10 dozen nittaku premium balls from him, pm me and i can give you contact information so you can find out his prices on whatever balls you need. I know his gambler platinums are 50$ for a gross (144 balls, or 12 dozen), that's probably his best deal for a decent ball

Off topic, but gambler platinum are the worst "premium quality" ball I played with. It's noticeably faster than butterfly balls (what I consider average speed). The thing hits like a slamming door on my fingers, super painful :(

Nittaku Acoustic
Xiom Sigma Euro 2.0
Tibhar Genius Sound 2.0
roundrobin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2015 at 11:41am
I've already bought a few hundred plastic balls (XSF and DF 40+ 3-stars) from TTnpp so far...no problems.

Current USATT Rating: 2181
Argentina National Team Member, 1985-1986.
Current Club: Los Angeles Table Tennis Association.
My Setup: Yinhe Q1 / T64 2.1 black / Saviga V 0.5mm red

NoRema View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoRema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2015 at 11:43am
Originally posted by DistantStar DistantStar wrote:

Off topic, but gambler platinum are the worst "premium quality" ball I played with. It's noticeably faster than butterfly balls (what I consider average speed). The thing hits like a slamming door on my fingers, super painful :(

refer to BH-man's posts about them ^^

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic