Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Cor du Buy Herman Hopman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Danny1973 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny1973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cor du Buy Herman Hopman
    Posted: 04/13/2015 at 10:02am
I got an old early seventies Cor du Buy blade in original box and with the original topper d13 rubbers. The rubbers are hard because of their age, but almost without damage. The original edgetape is around The blade. I will nog remove The rubbers, so i don't know about the qualifity of the wood. The top layer of the handle is not complet sticked with the blade. I think it can be made by removing the handles, en glue them back. I have no good tools and glue for this job. A nice rare blade for a collector.

From both blades i got pictures. If you send me a PM i Will sent you an email with the blade you're interested in.image.jpg

Edited by Danny1973 - 05/18/2015 at 10:52am
Xiom Azx icecream
FH Xiom Omega 7 pro max
BH Xiom Omega 7 pro max
Sponsored Links

Danny1973 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny1973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2015 at 4:16pm
An old Cor du Buy blade added for collectors of old blades. I bought this blade to play with, but i think it's to heavy for me, and i don't want to destroy this blade.
Xiom Azx icecream
FH Xiom Omega 7 pro max
BH Xiom Omega 7 pro max
Danny1973 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny1973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2015 at 1:29pm
Update, the BWF is no langer for sale!
Xiom Azx icecream
FH Xiom Omega 7 pro max
BH Xiom Omega 7 pro max
Danny1973 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny1973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2015 at 12:36am
The Cor du Buy is not for sale anymore, because the rubbers will be removed and we gonna try to repair the blade and play some test session by three different persons. I'm very interested how this Will play compared with my Virtuoso .
Xiom Azx icecream
FH Xiom Omega 7 pro max
BH Xiom Omega 7 pro max
Danny1973 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny1973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2015 at 2:24pm
I removed the rubbers. It took me almost 2,5 houres but the result was satisfying. There were no damages on the edges and the blade itself. Now the handles will be removed and glued to the blade. We gonna test the blade with 3 different persons after eachother. There are some nice pictures on the dutch forum. Look at the next topic if you like to follow this old blade and its renovation.

http://tafeltennisforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1677

Edited by Danny1973 - 04/19/2015 at 2:30pm
Xiom Azx icecream
FH Xiom Omega 7 pro max
BH Xiom Omega 7 pro max
Danny1973 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny1973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2015 at 9:27am
The blade is repaired , the handle is glued again and there is a small reapartion in the neck of the blade by making 3 small holes and filter thee with glue and wood. The blade feels stable.
I think abou a price of €85 excl shipping, or make a good offer. You can also make an offer for my two rare Cor du Buy blades if you like them
( the blade is at the moment by a friend who is testing this one and the Cor du Buy Bert van der Helm)
Xiom Azx icecream
FH Xiom Omega 7 pro max
BH Xiom Omega 7 pro max
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic