Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Which blade of these do you prefer?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Makelele View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Makelele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which blade of these do you prefer?
    Posted: 04/24/2015 at 10:34pm
Just a sort of poll.
Note that I didn't ask which is "better", just which one you prefer....and why.
OSP Virtuoso +
OSP Virtuoso Offensive -
OSP V'King
Nitakku Acoustic
Please, don't take into account in this comparison the price and the handle (I guess Acoustic is more expensive and I know many people don't like its handle)
Thanks.

Edit: I looked it up in OSP site and the real name of the first blade of the Virtuoso family mentoned above is not "Virtuoso Offensive +" ( as I wrote wrong initially), just "Virtuoso +". ( the OSP rate it as an OFF blade, not as an OFF + blade , and so the "+" sign obviously only tries to show that is faster than the other Virtuoso, not that its speed is OFF +

Edited by Makelele - 04/25/2015 at 12:42am
Sponsored Links

rajd1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajd1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2015 at 11:15pm
Feeling wise all the blades are very good. That's what I heard. But I own 2 of these.

1. Virtuoso Off-: Exceptional quality. Speed is Off-. Very good for close-table play. Loads of control and looping maestro.

2. Nittaku Acoustic: Harder than Virtuoso. Faster than virtuoso. Also has a very good feel. This is an Off+ or Off blade.

P.S.: I love both of them. Product finish is top notch.
...Rajd...

My feedback url: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=72846&PN=1#893078
wanhao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanhao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2015 at 11:43pm
i stop using after trying for 2 sessions..OSP off+...not stiff enough for me.. handle too slim for my preference..
Makelele View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Makelele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2015 at 10:35am
Originally posted by rajd1234 rajd1234 wrote:

Feeling wise all the blades are very good. That's what I heard. But I own 2 of these.

1. Virtuoso Off-: Exceptional quality. Speed is Off-. Very good for close-table play. Loads of control and looping maestro.

2. Nittaku Acoustic: Harder than Virtuoso. Faster than virtuoso. Also has a very good feel. This is an Off+ or Off blade.

rajd, did you buy your Acoustic recently or are you talking about an old one? Because I heard that the new ones are faster than the old ones
flash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2015 at 12:05pm
Osp Virtuoso + it is a verry god blade but if it were a little bit stiffer like acoustic...
Viscaria, FL

T05 hard, 2,1 mm, black, fh
T05 hard, 2,1 mm, red, bh.
rajd1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajd1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2015 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by Makelele Makelele wrote:

Originally posted by rajd1234 rajd1234 wrote:

rajd, did you buy your Acoustic recently or are you talking about an old one? Because I heard that the new ones are faster than the old ones

Yes, I own a new one. But I cant compare it with old ones as I haven't with any old Acoustic. 
...Rajd...

My feedback url: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=72846&PN=1#893078
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic