Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yinhe LQ-2 vs Butterfly JSH

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tabmini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yinhe LQ-2 vs Butterfly JSH
    Posted: 05/04/2015 at 2:50am
Hello! Could anyone compare these both blade? I want to know which is better for chop away from the table on both wings and still have capability for powerloop with Chinese rubber. I heard that JSH is a good blade for chop but it'll be lil bit too fast. If LQ-2 is a bit slower than JSH I think I'll go for it.
Thank you.
My feedback :
mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=77680&PID=959859󪕳
Sponsored Links

vanjr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2015 at 9:14am
I have played extensively with LQ-1 and LQ-2. Both are great blades. I enjoy playing with these blades so much that I have had no reason to buy a JSH which is reportedly faster. For chopping and defense LQ-2 is definitely better than LQ-1. LQ-2 has more control on BH chops and more flex so it loops better with FH. LQ-1 is harder and faster and better for close to the table play and BH blocking with LP or SP.
Tabmini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2015 at 10:50am
Thank vanjr.
Sound like you prefer LQ-2 rather than LQ-1. I'm really like a touch of cork wood on the handle which I've tried Barricade before. 
Could I ask you a question ? Have you played with Yinhe 980 ? How about if comparing to LQ-2.
Thank you.
My feedback :
vanjr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2015 at 1:27pm
I am currently using the LQ-1 as I stay at the table most of the time and block and hit with my thin, dead sponge SP (799) and chop less often. If I was mostly off the table i would be using LQ-2.

I have not tried yinhe 980.

I do like both LQ blades better than nittaku kim kyung an and 729's W-2 and the toxic 3 and toxic 5 blade, and any other defensive blade I have ever owened.
Tabmini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2015 at 7:25pm
Thank you again vanjr.
I mostly play off the table, may be I'll go for LQ-2.
My feedback :
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic