Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

About store TTNPP.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AVP View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AVP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: About store TTNPP.com
    Posted: 05/17/2015 at 9:12am
Hello dear companions in sport :) 

Please could you share experiences about your working with the store TTNPP (ttnpp.com) last time.

I'm planning to make an order in this store with cost about 400-500 USD but have a little doubt. l remember that some time ago buying in this store was very sad, there was a lot of troubles like long send of parcels,  ignore issues from buyers and so forth. 

And what about now ? Can I make an order there and be sure that the store will operate at high and quick level of service ?

Thanks in advance for information.
Sponsored Links

asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2015 at 2:42pm
Tt11 has faster shipping and provides big discount at the price you are willing to pay.

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629
AVP View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AVP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2015 at 3:55pm
Thanks for advice, but unfortunately there are no provincial and national versions of DHS Hurricanes rubbers there :( 
asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2015 at 5:39pm
The blue sponged rubbers have been questioned by many buyers here on the forum.
Please double check (search and private message the buyers ) with them before buying from ttnpp.
Would hate to see someone else get scammed by fake blue sponge.

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629
lineup32 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lineup32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2015 at 8:09pm
TTNPP has been a good supplier  but I have never been into the Blue Sponge DHS issue but as a supplier I always found them to be reliable. Once they sent the wrong color and they were willing to give me a discount that was the only issue I had over several years.  lately I have been ordering  from TT Japan due to a better selection of Addidas and nittaku rubbers.  
AVP View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AVP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2015 at 12:38am
Yes, fake Hurricanes ... It's another moment and problem. Will read forum about this

Avallo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avallo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2015 at 1:46am
carefull.... so slowly response...

an indonesian tennis table maniac

MY FEEDBACK

nittakuball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nittakuball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2015 at 2:29am
I order from them few times so far no problem.
only problem is there don't reply .
DHS 032
Butterfly Bryce Highspeed

Singapore & Canada

chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2015 at 7:36am
Years ago, I've bought alot from TTNPP. I spent roughly 2000-3000USD at that time.

One bad day. I ordered a bunch of things (~500USD) and I ordered another ~400USD after that. A week after, I didn't see any reply or email as usual. I wondered there was something wrong and tried to contact them but failed. Then I had to ask Paypal to dispute them, after a month without reply, I've got my money back (but lost admin fee for PP).

A year had gone, I decided to order a bag of ball, just for testing. And I had to ask PP for help again!

I guess perhaps my account had been ignored or went to a black list.

That was my bad experience on that store.
There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster
AVP View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AVP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2015 at 10:08am
Thank you for your story! I am concerned and sad about this experience and so conduct business with buyers
Tupelo View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tupelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2015 at 3:18pm
On Sept 4, 2015 I placed an order on ttnpp.com using Paypal. They said 2-3 weeks delivery. On Sept 25 I asked for a tracking number or order status update. No response. On October 2 I asked again, using both their chat feature and email. No response. On October 4 I contacted Paypal and Paypal sent a letter to them. No response. On October 8 I escalated the problem to a Paypal "claim" against ttnpp.com. Paypal said that they would give ttnpp.com 10 days to respond (that seems too long). In the future I will not use ttnpp.com.
Craig
realmisr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realmisr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2015 at 6:58pm
I will no longer use ttnpp as well.

I ordered a $300 order and got no updates for 1 whole month. After sending them emails many times, I escalated the claim on paypal and finally received my payment back.

Don't use them if you want anything fast, and in this, if you want anything at all :/

thumbs down!
GeneralSpecific View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/2015 at 12:50am
I've ordered from ttnpp multiple times and all of them were successful. I can't speak to the quality of their Hurricanes though.
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Forehand - Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0mm
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic