Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Beautiful Handmade blade by Siam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arteepr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arteepr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beautiful Handmade blade by Siam
    Posted: 06/03/2015 at 12:56pm

Blade:Tibhar Fortino Pro ST 87 g
BH:Xiom Vega X
FH:Dianchi Special D provincial
Table tennis lover<3
Feedback
Sponsored Links

jrscatman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrscatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2015 at 1:02pm
Beautiful blade. What are the woods used in the blade and handle. 
Is it for sale?
Butterfly MPS
FH: Donic Acuda S1
BH: Palio CK531A OX
arteepr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote arteepr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2015 at 1:07pm
7 layer : Walnut burl-mahogany-basalt -kurchi-basalt -mahogany-Walnut burl
with thai traditional symbol made of abalone mother of pearl. This one is my friend's custom made weapon so I'm not sure if he want to sell it or not :P I think this blade is very beautiful and I've tried a prototype of it with the same composition and I found this is very fast blade medium-hard feeling and good control.

Edited by arteepr - 06/03/2015 at 1:08pm
Table tennis lover<3
Feedback
arteepr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arteepr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2015 at 1:26pm
He told me woods that used in handle are black ebony,burmese tamalan(burmese rosewood),ormosia burl,queen's flower wood
Table tennis lover<3
Feedback
frogger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2015 at 1:38pm

That blade is far to beautiful to play with.
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

Tassie52 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tassie52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2015 at 9:06pm
Wow! This is the first time I've seen an art blade comparable to Ross Leidy's work.* It certainly is an impressive piece of work.

What the heck is kurchi (the core timber)?

* It's a personal preference thing, I know, but I much prefer Ross's work. This is overelaborated for me.
Da Baobei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Baobei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2015 at 2:36am
Damn, that handle
Sexy stuff...
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2015 at 3:18am
Uh oh, Ross has some competition now.  Let's see what Ross produces next, this will certainly up both he and the customer's creativity even more.
Crowsfeather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crowsfeather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2015 at 5:47am
The creator of this blade currently selling it at 16000 Thai bath

About 500 USD ++ in price

And that logo is a Thai ancient art style.

And shiny thing around the bottom logo was 100 percent abalone

This kinda sick.

And a question about kurchi.........well
It is a lighter and softer wood than kiri but as fast as kiri in character.

I'm no longer an EJ and I'm proud .
Thaitanium View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thaitanium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2015 at 6:40am
This blade  from "MALI" shop in Thailand (Loei Province)

http://goo.gl/eMo9NB

Sardius Gen 2 Custom Handle

Edited by Thaitanium - 06/04/2015 at 6:44am
arteepr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arteepr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2015 at 8:46am
lol How was your thinking about changing black metal tag Sardius handle. But that's a beautiful one...
Table tennis lover<3
Feedback
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2017 at 5:12pm
THIS IS WHY THE PROS DO NOT USE HANDMADE PRODUCTS...

THE only downside of the handycraft production is that all the blades will differ in play from one another, no two blades are alike.   It is not good for professional competetive players.

Profy needs several "backup" blades in his sportbag, all of the blades to play exactly the same way.   Even a slight dissimilarity from blade to blade might disturb performance of pro player dramatically. Yes..

Edited by igorponger - 10/19/2017 at 5:34pm
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2017 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

Ignore the above post, people.

Even at Butterfly, blades for the top sponsored players are hand-made (used to be by master blade maker Chihara Saturo but now he has passed the mantle to someone else there).

The rubbers for the pros (based on individual requirements) are tuned 'by hand' (not by machines).

Even at DHS, CNT 1st team H3 Neo rubbers are tuned by hand.
Lightzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2017 at 8:14pm
If the outmost layer of the wood is painted to look like that, I dunno, but if it's like that because it's cut that way from the wood and polished, it's going to be an absolutely shitty blade to play with. Worse than you can even imagine.
nathanso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nathanso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2017 at 12:18am
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

THE only downside of the handycraft production is that all the blades will differ in play from one another, no two blades are alike.   It is not good for professional competetive players.

Profy needs several "backup" blades in his sportbag, all of the blades to play exactly the same way.   Even a slight dissimilarity from blade to blade might disturb performance of pro player dramatically. Yes..

WRONG. Pros don't use artisan blades because they are SPONSORED by corporate table tennis companies, i.e. it's all about MONEY. Commercial blades can vary +/- 5-10g from one blade to the next for the exact same model and handle, whereas artisan blade makers like BladesByCharlie.com can match two or more blades in an order +/- 2g and even match the wood grain in many cases.
BBC, SP, LP
wanhao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanhao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2017 at 7:48pm
Does ot come with a Thai Monk Chanting 7 days 7 nights so that i can block all loops and smashes?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic