Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Best Of European Youth Championships 2015

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MrThePortal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrThePortal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Of European Youth Championships 2015
    Posted: 07/20/2015 at 11:43am
Part 1 (Boys Team Event)

Sponsored Links

zhijie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhijie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2015 at 11:50am
Nice compilationThumbs UpClap. I always enjoy watching your videos. Thank you very much for sharing!
100niTenis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100niTenis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2015 at 1:44pm
GREAT Video !!!
Tassie52 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tassie52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2015 at 3:27am
Some lovely stuff here!  I particularly enjoyed Tomas Koldas's pinpoint lobbing (2:09 - 2:25) , the Swedish edge at 6:57, and the Lithuanian hand switch at 7:30.
Ciprian View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciprian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2015 at 10:58am
Nice to watch. Great BH shot at 2.57. Thanks.
Xi Enting
FH-Aurus Sound
BH- Pryde 30
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2015 at 2:50pm
Great compilation as always! Many thanks from all of us.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
berndt_mann View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berndt_mann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2015 at 4:21pm
I agree.  This was really quite attractive table tennis, with looping, counterlooping, smashing, lobbing, chopping, and rallies.  Rallies!!!

Could looping, counterlooping, smashing, lobbing, chopping, and rallies portend the future of table tennis?  Let us hope so.

Edited by berndt_mann - 07/21/2015 at 4:26pm
bmann1942
Setup: Mark Bellamy Master Craftsman blade, British Leyland hard rubber
Tinykin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinykin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2015 at 2:58pm
So Cassin beat Kallberg in the teams but lost to him in the singles final. I wonder which trophy Cassin would have preferred?
BTW, talking to a couple of pro players, there is a buzz around Kallberg with talk of him being the next big European hope on the world scene.
Any Swedes here know his history and potential?
Blade:
Darker Speed90
Rubber Fh and Bh DHS Hurricane 3, 39/38deg

Delusion is an asset
magnuseffect View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magnuseffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2015 at 3:46am
Anton comes from a table tennis family. His uncle Mats is ranked 76 in Sweden and plays a very entertaining style, somewhat similar to Appelgren. Due to his uncle Anton has a lot of experience playing against the "fishing/allround" style. His father is also a good player. Antons sister Stina is also very promising and got bronze in the cadet girls this year.

Edited by magnuseffect - 07/24/2015 at 3:51am
Showtek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Showtek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2015 at 8:00am
Källberg will play for Hagen in the Bundesliga next season! Hope he can get some more progress there.
http://ttbl.de/saison/teams/ttc-hagen/
"Pleased to be in Paris; I won here in 2011, the atmosphere here was really good.
The only thing is when I won, I received the women’s cup, so maybe this time I can receive the men’s." [Zhang Jike]
Tinykin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinykin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2015 at 8:07am
Thanks, guys. That was very illuminating.
It may not be the CNT, but he is among some very good training partners and coaches

How do you live, who you live with?
I live in a house with five others. We have a room each, plus shared Kutchen and bathroom. I live with Sam Walker, Can Akkuzu, Kim Doyub, Leonard Suss and Tom Mayer.

What is included in the training group?
Sam Walker, Can Akkuzu, Kim Doyub, Leonard Suss Mayer, Gauzy, Pitchford, Skachkov, Calderano, Tsuboi, Matsumoto, Angles, Kojic, Szudi, Ishiy, Klein, Geraldo Robles.

Who is the coach?
Michel Blondel, Dubo Skoric, Dimitrij Mazunov coach.

How much do you train
Trains about 20 hours Mon-Fri.

Edited by Tinykin - 07/24/2015 at 8:18am
Blade:
Darker Speed90

Delusion is an asset
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2015 at 8:14am
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
cmetsbeltran15 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2015 at 8:44am
Kallberg may also be at NA Teams this year for anybody going
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2015 at 9:10am
Originally posted by Tinykin Tinykin wrote:

Thanks, guys. That was very illuminating.
It may not be the CNT, but he is among some very good training partners and coaches

How do you live, who you live with?
I live in a house with five others. We have a room each, plus shared Kutchen and bathroom. I live with Sam Walker, Can Akkuzu, Kim Doyub, Leonard Suss and Tom Mayer.

What is included in the training group?
Sam Walker, Can Akkuzu, Kim Doyub, Leonard Suss Mayer, Gauzy, Pitchford, Skachkov, Calderano, Tsuboi, Matsumoto, Angles, Kojic, Szudi, Ishiy, Klein, Geraldo Robles.

Who is the coach?
Michel Blondel, Dubo Skoric, Dimitrij Mazunov coach.

How much do you train
Trains about 20 hours Mon-Fri.

For the next season, Anton will leave Ochsenhausen training group to join Dusseldorf training group.
Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2015 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Showtek Showtek wrote:

Källberg will play for Hagen in the Bundesliga next season! Hope he can get some more progress there.
http://ttbl.de/saison/teams/ttc-hagen/

By the way, if he is getting more international play - Germany and USA (NA Teams) - remember that his last name is not pronounced Kah-ll-berg... it is actually - are you ready? - ... Chell-bury. No, you are not seeing things... yes, that K is in fact Ch (remember Kjoll Johansson? his first name was pronounced - approximately - "Ch-yo-ll" with soft "l" in the end, if I am not mistaken. And that "g" (which is pronounced there as "ee" sound) in the end of the name makes absolutely no sense to anyone except Swedes...

What can I say - each language has its own strange rules... Smile
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Tinykin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinykin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2015 at 6:15pm
When I mentioned his name to someone, he thought I was saying Carlsberg like the beer LOL
Blade:
Darker Speed90

Delusion is an asset
magnuseffect View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magnuseffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2015 at 7:34pm
The Käll part is similar to "shell". Probably fine to pronounce berg as you normally would in English. Many Scandinavians are using an English pronounciation of their name anyway when speaking English. In swedish berg sounds a bit like the "bar" in the word "bare" followed by a mix between j and e
MrThePortal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrThePortal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2015 at 10:48am
Part 2 (Boys Individual Event)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic