Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Vietnam Table Tennis Center - Orange County, CA
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Vietnam Table Tennis Center - Orange County, CA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gr8GrZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gr8GrZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vietnam Table Tennis Center - Orange County, CA
    Posted: 09/12/2015 at 4:42pm
To all Table Tennis fans:

In response to Dr. Tuan Le M.D's recent introduction, to heighten Table Tennis spirits in Orange County, and to introduce table tennis to all levels of players, our Vietnam Table Tennis Center will operate as follows: 
From SEPTEMBER12, 2015:
Hours:
• Everyday from MONDAY to SUNDAY from 10:00 am to 10:00pm
Fee: 
• $25/ month 
• $5/ day 
• $275/ year
All inquiries, please contact Coach Dung Nguyen @ (714) 890 2726 
Location: 10901 Westminster Ave, ste. D, Garden Grove, CA 92843
Corner: Westminster and Euclid
Best regards, 
Dung Nguyen

Kính gởi tất cả thân hữu Bóng Bàn, 
Thể theo lời kêu gọi của bác sĩ Tuấn Lê, trong tinh thần nêu cao phong trào bóng bàn ở hải ngoại, và để tạo thêm điều kiện cho tất cả mọi thành phần yêu thích bóng bàn, chúng tôi ban quản trị câu lạc bộ Vietnam Table Tennis, sẽ bắt đầu từ Ngày 15 tháng 9 , năm 2015. Mở cửa như sau: 
Giờ chơi: 
• Mỗi ngày 10:00am -10:00pm
Lệ phí: 
• $25/ mỗi tháng
• $5/ chơi mỗi ngày 
• $275/ năm 
Mọi tham khảo xin liên lạc Coach Bảo Dũng 
Số điện thoại( 714) 890 2726
Địa điểm: 10901 Westminster Ave, ste. D, Garden Grove, CA 92843
Góc đường Westminster và Euclid , đối diện chợ Ngừoi Viẹt 
Trân trọng kính mời.

Sponsored Links

rick_ys_ho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rick_ys_ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2015 at 4:58pm
What happened to Magic Spin?
Gr8GrZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gr8GrZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2015 at 1:39am
From Dr. Le...

Well its long overdue that I should announce it but here it is: DrLE is NO longer associate with MAGIC SPIN TABLE TENNIS CLUB! Please continue to support Vic (HOANG) as you desire!
I myself will help open a NEW, BIGGER (12,000 square-feet facility with over 20 BUTTERFLY tables, Red carpet, Central air with workshop, beverages and snacks, Study Room for Juniors members for after school with Wifi and computers.)
The name of the new club is AATTC ( ASIAN AMERICAN TABLE TENNIS CLUB) and it located in the center of the Vietnamese Community in Orange County ( in the spacious shopping center at the corner of BROOK HURST AND EDINGER, across from Mile-square Park). This is my Lifelong Passion and Dream to make Table Tennis more popular in the Community and in this Country! The Opening date is coming soon as construction and licensing is on the way! I hope you are all excited as I am to be able to practice and play in this new facility that we can all be proud of as a unique Table Tennis club in South California!
baribari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baribari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2015 at 10:41pm
Putting "Vietnam" and "Asian American" in the names of the center and club seems like a bad idea if you want people from all communities to join. You might discourage non-Asians from checking the place out. Unless that's what you're trying to do, in which case, what the hell?
USATT Ranking: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDD!!!!
Blade: Wood
FH Rubber: Black
BH Rubber: Red
idk View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2015 at 1:07pm
Pretty affordable membership rates. Pictures/videos of the facility?
hafidnugraha View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hafidnugraha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2017 at 11:28pm
hi,

this evening I will arrive at go chi Minh. will stay 4 night.may I have yr number?i am looking for playing table tennis. thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic