Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

How would you describe the Innerforce ALC?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
baribari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baribari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How would you describe the Innerforce ALC?
    Posted: 10/26/2015 at 2:34am
I have been using one for a little less than a year, and I am curious about what other people think about it.

I think it's one notch below OFF+? Do these ratings really mean anything?
USATT Ranking: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDD!!!!
Blade: Wood
FH Rubber: Black
BH Rubber: Red
Sponsored Links

baribari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baribari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2015 at 1:41am
Bump. Still want to know how this racket compares to others.
USATT Ranking: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDD!!!!
Blade: Wood
FH Rubber: Black
BH Rubber: Red
bard romance View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/2016 at 7:13pm
bump
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2016 at 12:48am
Innerforce Inner Layer ALC is a really interesting blade. Testing it right now. It has a handle like the Visalia. Since I prefer Limba, I prefer this blade by a country mile to the Viscaria.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2016 at 7:51am
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

Innerforce Inner Layer ALC is a really interesting blade. Testing it right now. It has a handle like the Visalia. Since I prefer Limba, I prefer this blade by a country mile to the Viscaria.

Never tried an innerforce or innerforce layer, speed wise is it significantly different than the TB ALC? I seem to read this on the forums but did not notice a massive difference during a brief hit.
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2016 at 8:47am
Originally posted by bard romance bard romance wrote:

Never tried an innerforce or innerforce layer, speed wise is it significantly different than the TB ALC? I seem to read this on the forums but did not notice a massive difference during a brief hit.
 Probably a little slower but not enough to raise alarm bells.

http://www.butterflyonline.com/Templates/BladeSpecifications.pdf

I really like the blade.
Cybershape Carbon
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2016 at 9:18am
I've never hit with one.  I have always wondered if the deeper composite layer might be an ideal compromise. 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2016 at 9:29am

Originally posted by bard romance bard romance wrote:

Probably a little slower but not enough to raise alarm bells.

http://www.butterflyonline.com/Templates/BladeSpecifications.pdf

I really like the blade.

So long as I wouldn't be wanting for speed when I go for a rip or power loop, I see no reason to worry, and I doubt that would be the case. 

I'm looking forward to hearing more.

Edited by bard romance - 12/01/2016 at 9:29am
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2016 at 10:23am
I will write more when the honeymoon phase is over.  I have played well enough with it over the last few days that anything I write will be silly and sycophantic, especially since I first used it on Monday and beat a guy I haven't beaten in over a year on Tuesday. 
Cybershape Carbon
notgooord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notgooord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2016 at 11:01am
Inn alc and hurricane long v are supposedly the same blade or very similar.
Roger Stillabower View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Stillabower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2016 at 11:36am
I play with the HL-5 and bought the new IF Layer ALC thinking it should be close to my HL-5 blades and it wasn't. I don't know if I got a weird one but it was way to fast and I just could not control it that after about 2 months I traded it for another HL-5. It was way faster than my Viscaria. It was about the fastest blade I ever hit with. Not all blades of the same kind will play alike,my HL-5 blades play different depending on the thickness and weight.
Shifter
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2016 at 12:09pm
I bought an HL5 but it was the new model and immediately I held it, I knew I wouldn't like it because the grip just didn't faciliate what I wanted to do.  But of course, I use slower rubbers these days than the usual T05 stuff so your mileage my vary.
Cybershape Carbon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic