Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Pretty good deal for anyone in USA/Canada

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ri0t1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ri0t1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pretty good deal for anyone in USA/Canada
    Posted: 01/28/2016 at 9:25am
Not sure if this belongs in equipment or general, so I apologize if I posted this incorrectly.

Just wanted to share this promotion Killerspin is having at the moment.  

Edited by ri0t1 - 01/28/2016 at 9:29am
Xiom Europe Vegas|FH Tenergy 05|BH:Tenergy 05FX|
Sponsored Links

jrscatman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrscatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2016 at 1:20pm
Thanks for posting. Interesting idea by Killerspin. 

Butterfly MPS
FH: Donic Acuda S1
BH: Palio CK531A OX
pgpg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2016 at 1:40pm
They should extend this idea to rubbers - would add whole new dimension to EJ life. Big smile
USATT: ~1810
Butterfly Defense Alpha ST - H3 Neo - Cloud&Fog OX
ri0t1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ri0t1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2016 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by jrscatman jrscatman wrote:

Thanks for posting. Interesting idea by Killerspin. 

Yeah, I'm not sure how they're making money off from this deal, they must be banking on people wearing their products to promote their name in return get customers? Other than that 500 dollars worth of product for 80 bucks just doesn't make sense.. 

For anyone thinking about going with this deal, it's better to call in and talk to someone than it is to deal with their website!

I will be sure to post what I get when it comes in.
mts388 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mts388 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2016 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by ri0t1 ri0t1 wrote:

Not sure if this belongs in equipment or general, so I apologize if I posted this incorrectly.

I think they are just clearing out their warehouse of old unsold stuff.
ri0t1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ri0t1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2016 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by mts388 mts388 wrote:

I think they are just clearing out their warehouse of old unsold stuff.

I was thinking about that on my lunch break, out with the old and in with the new.  
GMan4911 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GMan4911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2016 at 3:03pm

Yeah, I'm not sure how they're making money off from this deal, they must be banking on people wearing their products to promote their name in return get customers? Other than that 500 dollars worth of product for 80 bucks just doesn't make sense.. 

That's $500 worth at MSRP.  At $80, they're probably still making money or at worst, breaking even.
OSP Ultimate II, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max
ITC Challenge Speed, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/Powercell Ultra 48 Max
mycuzinvinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycuzinvinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2016 at 3:09pm
Your order cannot be completed at this time as there is no shipping methods available for it. Please make neccessary changes in your shipping address.

No shipping to NC, USA?  Sigh...would have liked to try it.
ri0t1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ri0t1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2016 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by mycuzinvinny mycuzinvinny wrote:

Your order cannot be completed at this time as there is no shipping methods available for it. Please make neccessary changes in your shipping address.

No shipping to NC, USA?  Sigh...would have liked to try it.
I ran into the same error message, I gave them a called and talked to a lovely lady name Lina and she was able to get the shipment to me.  They're out of Chicago,  they fedex their shipments so it shouldn't have an issue.  As a web designer, their website is severely flawed.  Their contact page is messed up, there is no place to go and check your account once your registered. I could go on, but nevertheless if you want to give this a try, give them a call or use their chat feature.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycuzinvinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2016 at 4:13pm
Thanks for the info!
ri0t1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ri0t1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2016 at 9:47pm

Thanks for the info!

Anytime. 

My shipment is on it's way, can't wait to share, hopefully it's something worth sharing!
rocketman222 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketman222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2016 at 12:46am
And the shipping is 18$ ? wth?
ri0t1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ri0t1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2016 at 10:55am
Originally posted by rocketman222 rocketman222 wrote:

And the shipping is 18$ ? wth?

Shipping is free over 75 dollars.  

If you're in the US or Canada, I would contact them and make sure they credit you the 18 dollars back.  
ri0t1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ri0t1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2016 at 10:54pm
I just received my killer spin mens double lucky bag bundle today. I'm quite pleased with the turn out, I didn't get any equipment but that isn't the end of the world. Its clothing that I needed and thats what I got!

Imgur Album (I'm sorry I couldn't get all of the clothing I got in the picture, and I was already late to my TT league. Now I'm typing this up with a 7 month old who should be sleeping in my lap, so I'm not going to bother with posting the other stuff.)

Item count:

Killer spin shorts: 2 (black and yellow, blue and white)

Killer spin TrackSuit: I ended up with two track suits! (coat not in the picture, but both pants are)

Killer spin jerseys: 7, the 5 you see in this album and two shirts like the red jersey (1 black, and 1 blue.)

Killer sin regular T: 1

Womans killerspin tee: 2, and my wife couldn't be more happier for two shirts that fit perfectly.

I'm a little too exhausted to figure out a monetary value so I can see how much I saved in money (I am in this for $81.00 usd).

All in all, I would recommend this as a gift. It was a bit of a hassle with trying to purchase this item, but I'm thoroughly pleased with my purchase. Cheers everyone.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycuzinvinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2016 at 11:20am
Thanks for posting the pics.

Getting mine today, will share also.
ri0t1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ri0t1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2016 at 12:11pm

Thanks for posting the pics.

Getting mine today, will share also.

Can't wait to see! Good luck!
BRS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2016 at 3:54pm
How are sizes compared to a regular us store size? Sometimes tt stuff runs small?
MindTrip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MindTrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2016 at 5:50pm
I got the same error when submitting my shipping information. I used the Killerspin chat feature and they called me to process the order over the phone.
Apolonia ZLC
Donic Z3
Andro R42
ri0t1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ri0t1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2016 at 10:43am
Originally posted by BRS BRS wrote:

How are sizes compared to a regular us store size? Sometimes tt stuff runs small?

For the most part, I got mostly xl's and the majority of them all fit me perfectly, except two jerseys where it ran a little small (probably a large, even though it had a xl tag on)
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2016 at 12:14pm
Wow, that is a good deal Thumbs Up
At first, I thought that it was only some of the items in the pic.

Edited by Egghead - 02/04/2016 at 1:13pm
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
ri0t1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ri0t1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2016 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Egghead Egghead wrote:

Wow, that is a good deal Thumbs Up
At first, I thought that it was only some of the items on the pic.

Yes, I'm quite pleased with the outcome.  I may do it again and sell the items I don't want to club members for a discounted price...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycuzinvinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2016 at 3:30pm
Ordered 2 of the large Lucky Boxes.

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab358/mycuzinvinny_pics/Mobile%20Uploads/20160203_185703.jpg

Got 10 tourney shirts (1 with a stain), 2 regular tshirts.
2 Track suits, light blue, still deciding if i will wear them, too light blue
2 track pants
1 track top
1 sky blue fluffy hoody (can't give it away, fugly), not pictured
1 wallet
1 tall square paper weight, not pictured

Overall impression is good, love the tourney shirts and 2 track pants, can use/take to any tournament or practice.  The track suits are interesting because the color is sky blue with black highlights, so I am on the fence on those.  Track top is good.  Didn't get any shorts which was a slight disappointment, but can deal with that.  Got about half and half L vs XL, which is fine.  Sizes are a little smaller than normal US sizes.

Edited by mycuzinvinny - 02/04/2016 at 10:14pm
ri0t1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ri0t1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2016 at 3:54pm

Ordered 2 of the large Lucky Boxes.

Overall impression is good, love the tourney shirts and 2 track pants, can't use/take to any tournament or practice.  The track suits are interesting because the color is sky blue with black highlights, so I am on the fence on those.  Track top is good.  Didn't get any shorts which was a slight disappointment, but can deal with that.  Got about half and half L vs XL, which is fine.  Sizes are a little smaller than normal US sizes.

Right on! I love the track pants for sure, I got the same track suits as you and also questioned the color scheme on them. I'm jealous of the wallet and the weight.  Thanks for the pictures!
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2016 at 6:37pm

Overall impression is good, love the tourney shirts and 2 track pants, can't use/take to any tournament or practice.

Not clear what you mean there - why can't you use/take them to tournament or practice? They seem perfectly fine for that...
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycuzinvinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2016 at 10:14pm
Good catch, Jim, meant that that is the stuff I CAN take to practice/tourney, I need to proof better.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic