Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

LF: Stiga Mellis with green sticker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LF: Stiga Mellis with green sticker
    Posted: 02/01/2016 at 4:24am
Dear Stiga Collectors, Traders!

I am looking for the following blade, without cracks and with original rubber:

1. Stiga Mellis with green sticker

Price is condition dependent. From 400-800 EUR.
Please send PM!

Peter Bajusz
Sponsored Links

Gizirajder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gizirajder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2016 at 12:51pm
Kiváncsi  vagyok   az üzletmenetre.Sok  sikert.
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2016 at 5:11am
Beszámolok, ha lesz valami eredménye :) Eddig nem sok :)
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2016 at 2:56am
Up!
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2016 at 6:33am
Still searching :)
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2016 at 2:02pm
bump
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2016 at 9:15am
up :)
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2016 at 9:09pm
Hello! What is so special of this blade with green sticker? Are you looking for it for playing or just to fill your collection? I think for playing are better 1st and 2nd series, as that one with green sticker is 3rd and last series Mellis blades.
E.ZegnaFan View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E.ZegnaFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2016 at 9:32pm
The First model is Mellis 56 hardbat version :)) Did you see the OP mentioned with original rubbers?
< id="hc_extension_off">< id="hc_extension_highcontrast">< id="hc_extension_highcontrast_back">< id="hc_extension_grayscale">< id="hc_extension_grayscale_back">< id="hc_extension_invert">< id="hc_extension_invert_back">< id="hc_extension_invert_grayscale">< id="hc_extension_yellow_on_black">< id="hc_extension_yellow_on_black_back"> < id="hc_extension_off">< id="hc_extension_highcontrast">< id="hc_extension_highcontrast_back">< id="hc_extension_grayscale">< id="hc_extension_grayscale_back">< id="hc_extension_invert">< id="hc_extension_invert_back">< id="hc_extension_invert_grayscale">< id="hc_extension_yellow_on_black">< id="hc_extension_yellow_on_black_back">

Edited by E.ZegnaFan - 05/15/2016 at 9:53pm

87 Stiga Clipper/Rakza 9.
78 Stiga Super Carbon/Calibra Tour M.

LF: Old Stiga Clipper,Super Carbon in NEARLY NEW condition.
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2016 at 12:58am
Axa and did you remember I have restored myself Mellis 56 last year? :)) I even sent you 9999999 pictures to see my work And I really think if that Mellis is re-sized up to needed head size it could be wonderful blade for playing! After removing the pips my el.scale was close to 120 grams:)
Of course I noticed original rubbers as precondition, but to be honest that is saying just nothing. Some players are happy to remove original rubbers themselves. Then they are sure nobody used speed glue on the blade, for example. That could change skills of the blade.
Strangely I am going to explain exactly to you these things....:)
I have had a case where player who was looking for a playable old blade just to ask me after he received beautiful pictures of the blade he was searching for just..... if I have another one with the rubbers :)
Not sure why you are answering of my question with a question instead the topic owner, but hope to understand this soon :)
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2016 at 3:07am
Hi Petar!

Of course I am looking for this blade to my collection. If I am looking for this blade for playing I could buy it without rubbers or without stickers.
This is the only one, which is missing in my Stiga face collection. So this is why I am looking for it.
If anybody has one, please contact me! We will agree about the price :)
E.ZegnaFan View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E.ZegnaFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2016 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by kolevtt kolevtt wrote:

Hello! What is so special of this blade with green sticker? Are you looking for it for playing or just to fill your collection? I think for playing are better 1st and 2nd series, as that one with green sticker is 3rd and last series Mellis blades.
What??? At least there's 5 versions of Mellis as far as I know LOL 
It was the reason I jumped on hahaha. Here's the photo showing the earliest as Mellis 56 to the last Mellis M version from left to right.

< id="hc_extension_off">< id="hc_extension_highcontrast">< id="hc_extension_highcontrast_back">< id="hc_extension_grayscale">< id="hc_extension_grayscale_back">< id="hc_extension_invert">< id="hc_extension_invert_back">< id="hc_extension_invert_grayscale">< id="hc_extension_yellow_on_black">< id="hc_extension_yellow_on_black_back">

87 Stiga Clipper/Rakza 9.
78 Stiga Super Carbon/Calibra Tour M.

LF: Old Stiga Clipper,Super Carbon in NEARLY NEW condition.
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2016 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by bajusz79 bajusz79 wrote:

Hi Petar!

Of course I am looking for this blade to my collection. If I am looking for this blade for playing I could buy it without rubbers or without stickers.
This is the only one, which is missing in my Stiga face collection. So this is why I am looking for it.
If anybody has one, please contact me! We will agree about the price :)

Very nice!
Thanks for the answer!
Would you like to share this collection with us ? Smile

E.Z: You are the best as always! Thumbs Up

bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2016 at 2:35am
Thanks. I will share it, just waiting to be complete.
But I think it is more complicated mission, that seems before :)

My plan is to create an information page about Stiga woods, which I had before on geocities long itme ago. It is deleted some years ago, but somebody saved the Hungarian parts, and put it on the net:

http://task.tuti.hu/keret.cgi?/Johansson.htm
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2016 at 5:02am
And of course I haven't got the Tova :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic